CWF - Past War Trashtalking #19 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
MNW Oct 3rd: Jericho vs Finlay

There is no fanfare, there isn't a big announcement or anything appearing on the tron. The cameras just click on for the pre-show, and this is the first thing we all see.

normal_10-2010-09-14-17-15-35.jpg

Jericho:Finally. Finally, finally, finally, FINALLY. My talents are being realized. Once I humiliated Stone Cold Steve Austin at Invasion, I knew I had forced The Board, Zack Ryder, Vince McMahon, and whomever else, to listen to what I have to say, and the truth in it when I speak it. I've been asking for an opportunity, proving myself over and over, and when I hit Stone Cold Steve Austin with his own Stone Cold Stunner, and I executed it better, by the way, it sent a distinct message that I am sick of being tossed around like any other member of the roster. Do you people understand who I am? I am Chris Jericho, I was the first and ONLY true champion of this business, I'm an 11 time Intercontinental Champion, and soon to be your new World Heavyweight Champion. And all you hypocrites can boo me all you like, but you're going to have to accept that the truth I'm bringing to expose all of you to the world for who you truly are, just like I did Stone Cold Steve Austin.

normal_12-2010-09-14-17-15-43.jpg

Jericho:Clearly, it has been correctly recognized that I deserve more than just the opportunity at the Elimination Chamber. I am able to now prove to all of you here, all of the viewers at home, and to Finlay, that I SHOULD be the World Heavyweight Champion already. Finlay's an interesting man. Unlike that two-faced snake CM Punk, I won't commit discrimination accusing him of being a drunkard, mainly because that's the REPUBLIC of Ireland stereotype, you troglodite, how could you not realise that? STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! Finlay is from Belfast, Northern Ireland, it's announced every single week, and you don't even listen. Rightfully so, a man like him is no longer with the company, but there are many others like him. Guys like him, who insist on getting title shot after title shot, but acting as though they're never given any chances, and you people latch onto them like the parasites that you are, sucking the lifeblood and truth that if they even had any, from their bodies, and you cheer them on and on and on.

normal_11-2010-09-14-17-15-39.jpg

Jericho:But in truth, these men you so fervently cheer are the true imbeciles in this case. They follow your lead like a puppy, doing whatever you like. Finlay, as I'm sure, can attest to this, he's one of the men in this company you people like to boo, like me, he has some kind of decency in him. I am a decent, and I am an honourable man, Finlay I know will do whatever he feels it takes, and I can respect that. He never lies about what he does, and he's one of the few honest men here, surprisingly enough. One of the few men I can take seriously, and I respect what he's done. However, Finlay, you know better than anyone respect only goes so far. I have to be the CWF World Heavyweight Champion, in order for my powerful message to fully seep through the thick skulls of these hypocrites. Finlay, when I beat you tonight, anything I do is not out of malice, nor it is personal. It is simply a sacrifice, a tribulation if you will. Just something you have to go through for the greater good. And when I win the Elimination Chamber, I-

Suddenly, Jericho is interrupted and he stares coldly in front of him, not moving.

Lewb

Reaction score
War - 3/10/11 - Cody Rhodes Vs Batista

Off the heels of a blockbuster pay per view where there were new champions crowd, retained championships too, the mood in the Plymouth Pavillions is vibrant, as the UK are being graced with CWF action again. Vibrancy may have to wait for another time however......

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

a23e04d0-b7ac-436d-b1de-6af82f12aece

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, before he begins to speak.

normal_007.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Ladies and gentlemen of the United Kingdom..... the countdown is on. The countdown before the British champion in Finlay is quelled of his World Heavyweight Championship inside of an Elimination Chamber. Finlay is going to make the fatal mistake of taking the risk of facing me inside an Elimination Chamber. You see, the chamber it's self is not harmful at all..... but when you innovate the chamber, with The Animal, it is a war zone. The Animal keeps his territory in his cage and at the Pay Per View there will be five trespassers that I will have to dispose of. But onward and upwards and first of all I have another risk taker to deal with... in Cody Rhodes.

Cody, for weeks and weeks here in CWF you have been incoherent, and very questionable. The whole idea of this being a contest is doubtful, as when you look at myself, being the shining start of Monday Night War, and yourself having as grotesque a looking career, as you do a face, I really can't see how management are doing anything more than punishing you. But seems as I can't change or skip this match, I'm just going to have to send a message to my opponents for Elimination Chamber through you. If you think that you can prve me wrong Cody Rhodes....

Step forward.

Batista awaits a response.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR 3/10/11: Sheamus vs HHH (Hardcore Championship)

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Believe Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus, but also Hardcore Champion hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage area with championship belt on his shoulder and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd cheers loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd cheers even more loud and Sheamus asks for microphone, so he can start to speak ....

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2010_08_09_720p_HDTV_x  264-RUDOS_mkv_002898295.jpg

So he'e Oi am. Tha Celtic Warrio' Sheamus, with somethin' that belongs to 'im. And Oi mean this championship on me shoulde'. Even though Oi had ta face „Tha Chain Gang“ soldie' John Cena. Well many people believed in this guy, but Oi just proved, jus' like many times befo' that Oi have no competition he'e in CWF. I proved, that Oi am simply tha best in this business and with me win at Invasion Oi have become tha longest reignin' Primetime/Ha'dco' champion. John Cena is fer me just anothe' notch on tha barrel. To be honest with John Cena, I thought, that he can last a little bit longe' in tha ring. But then Oi realized that he's standin' in ring with me, so I wasn't expecting bette' perfo'mance from 'im. And what hu'ts me tha most is, that Oi had ta be in that arena, in that ring and fight a guy like Cena, because it was somethin' absolutely unnecessary. Everybody knows, that Oi am bette' than 'im, and everybody knew that befo' tha match. And tha next thing is, that Oi am defendin' me titel at PPV and Oi have ta defend it on WA' again? Ou' general manage' better realize, that Oi am not some kind of puppet and if he thinks, that he can do whateve' tha hell he want, then he's wrong. But just to info'm this guy, who's the boss of WA' … Ya bette' not play games with me fella. Speakin' of playin' games, it reminds me of my opponent tonoight, The King of Kings, Triple H …

Sheamus makes a few steps in the ring, looks at the title on his shoulder, while the attendance cheers and The Irish Curse speaks …

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2010_06_28_720p_HDTV_x  264-WB_mkv_000504204.jpg

Triple H, befo' ya come down he'e and start ta talk about yerself, I would like ta tell ya, that ye'll be standin' against tha greatest man in history of CWF. Oi don't know, if yer ready ta face such a challenge that Oi am. Doesn't matte' what ye will have ta say, because tonoight Oi am gonna crush ya, break yer bones and make ya bleed all ave' this place. Oi don't know if ye will be tougher opponent than Jon Cena, but Oi think that not, when he defeated ya in that contende'ship match. So Oi don't see any point in this match, but if this is GM's wish let tha match happen. But Triple H remembe'. Oi know how to play The Game and Oi am gonna show ya that in ou' match. Oi hope yer lookin' at me now fella and thinks about tha fact, if ye really wanna come down he'e. Because this titel means, that Oi am SOMEONE! And yer nothin' Hunte' and Oi won't let ya win this match, because this titel belongs to me and it will 'til Oi won't want it anymo'. So J´Hunte' Hearst Helmsley, ya can bring yer sledgehamme' o' anythin' else, but Oi am gonna beat ya anyway. Oi know it's not gonna be easy, but Oi am Tha Celtic Warrio', tha most dominant fo'ce in Championship Wrestling Federation and tha current Ha'dco' champion. Oi rule this company, Oi am tha face of it and Oi am tha one, who's gonna kick yer arse. Come down he'e so we can sta't this and have it early behind us, 'cause Oi've got a lot mo' interestin' things ta do tonoight …

Sheamus waits for HHH to come down to the ring ...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF MNW: Gabriel vs. Kurt Angle

[video=youtube;HBKMTxTNakc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBKMTxTNakc[/video]

'Smackdown by Thousand Foot Krutch' hits the arena, the crowd has never heard this theme song as Justin Gabriel comes out from behind the curtain in his ring gear as he makes his way to the ring, Gabriel then grabs a microphone.

Gabriel3.jpg

Justin Gabriel;

Instead of the darkness, I am the lightness. I was sent from heavens above into a life that has been pure, special and nothing but happiness. Why am I part of the 'Trio of Darkness', quite frankly... It's got nothing to do with the darkness, together we combine Darkness, Lightness and Earth all together. So I will guide you as 'The Angel of CWF', together we can combine the lightness that will soar our hearts into a place we've never been to before. Together we can get the job done properly, we can get rid of the 'evil' that surrounds us. But you're probably questioning, how is it possible for one to get rid of 'evil' when I am part of the Darkness as well. It's quite simple, it really is and believe me when I say that sometimes... Darkness does get the better of us, these emotions are needed to be experienced because if they're not... How will you deal with it when you're that way? Here's the thing, this week I take on Kurt Angle, a former Olympian, a former Gold Medallist and whilst you've done things I've yet to accomplish, this week things will change when your South African Hero stands tall like a 'Gargoyle' and defeat Kurt Angle. And that's a pro-

Gabriel is suddenly interrupted.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
War 10/3/11: Stone Cold vs Edge

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
This is one of the first times I have felt like this since arriving at CWF, but boy am I pissed off. The names are endless of who I'm pissed off at from Lita, Batista, Zach Ryder..the list goes on. The fact is I can put the blame on anyone but the fact is I didn't finish what I started. I was in complete control before Batista decided to join in on the fun. This easily could have been avoided if Zach Ryder didn't have to make his Zackathon or whatever stupid name he made it for a best of 5 series. Then Lita was nothing more than a distraction and did little to help. But I am not going to go on and on because that's the old Edge. Despite all the bitterness and anger, I have to move on because I have another title match that awaits me. It's inside one of the most brutal structures that has ever been invented but nevertheless I have the opportunity. It consists of six men although one of the spots hasn't been filled yet. We got Finlay, myself, Dave Batista, Christina Jericho, and my opponent tonight Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd pops loudly for the mention of Austin, as the crowd even starts an Austin chant while Edge goes on.

eg4x2u.jpg

Edge: Yeah Stone Cold, the one and only legend that I will admit even creates more havoc than me. Austin is the man no doubt about it,we are similar in many ways. But you see I can't be all smiling when I think of the name Stone Cold Steve Austin. You see the thing with Austin is while he may respect you, he doesn't give a damn about hurting you. I was stunnered during my match for no apparent reason last week. I don't know if it's because I got a title shot over him or he lost to a guy that I soundly defeated last week in Chris Jericho but I want to know is why you did it Austin. You should want a champion like me that creates havoc wherever he goes and is among the most beloved men in this business. Now I don't blame you for being jealous, I know you wish you probably had hair like me or actually talked proper English like me but hey nobody is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes right, just look at Batista and his 300 injuries throughout his lifetime, Chris Jericho and his awful haircut, Finlay with his rotten teeth, and some of the stunts I did wasn't very memorable What will be memorable is when I first get my revenge tonight and win the CWF heavyweight title at Elimination Chamber.

The crowd mostly pops for that, as their more Edgeheads than usual. Some hardcore Austin fans doesn't approve of Edge's comments

Edge: I've on a roll as of late before I was screwed out of the title. But now I've made some changes that will be announced next week and some other things. Now Austin I know you've must be feeling pain being that you lost to Jericho and got your face disfigured by CM Punk. Now your going to feel more pain because in my eyes you played a part in screwing me out of the title. Your days of getting away with things are going to end if you mess with me. I don't forget anything so be prepared for the worst Austin. You love to dish out your can of whoop ass, well I can't wait for it. I can dish out pain with the best of them and I've had my hand raised in just about every match other than against Finlay. That score will be settled soon Finlay, because their is no limit in the pain that I will inflict when it comes to dealing with you. Your time will come but for now your on my list of people to get at Austin. So I be prepared if I were you because I'm in an unusual foul mood. Just remember buddy, you may be in the Elimination Chamber match but you have to....

The glass shatters as the crowd gets on their feet for Stone Cold with Edge looking on.

2ds4ubp.jpg

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sheamus stops and awaits Triple H to make an appearance but he isn't made to wait long as suddenly a theme song that instantly has everyone jump to their feet hits the PA System as the arena flashes purple and green

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon slowly appear on the stage as niether look impressed, niether stopping on the stage either as both just make a beeline for the ring

stephhhh.jpg

The crowd are just being ignored by the two as Triple H slides into the ring and Steph goes through the ropes. Triple H walks past Sheamus, smiling at the Celtic Warrior as he is handed two mics. HHH gives one to Steph as he looks towards Sheamus but Steph decides it's her turn to speak first

stephanie-mcmahon-0023.jpg

Steph: Sheamus, it feels like it's been awhile since we were introduced to each other, if you have forgotten who I am which is nearly impossible because well, everyone knows who the Billion Dollar Princess is, but just incase you have received too many chair shots to the head or just been drinking your brain cells away, my name is Stephanie McMahon, I will say that one more time and I hope you pay close attention to that last little bit of my name. My name is Stephanie McMahon. That means that I come from the family with the most power inside these walls, inside these ropes and inside the whole world of wrestling, my father is the owner of CWF, do you know what that means Sheamus? I'm not even going to bother waiting for you to answer as 1. It might take a while and 2. I don't particularly understand you anyway. Being a McMahon in CWF means that I know good business when I see it and if you think I'm in Triple H's corner just because he is my husband, you better think again. My husband is a former 13 time World Champion so do you really think that you will stop him from becoming a Hardcore Champion?

Triple H shakes his head as he answers the question for Steph. He steps forward, looking into the eyes of Sheamus as he raises his mic to his lips.

HHHSheamus_display_image.jpg

Triple H: How you going Mayo? Listen Listen, it feels like we have done this before, you and I standing across the ring from each other, you looking as white as a ghost and I having an awesome tan that Snooki would be jealous of and we just seem to go back and forth, back and forth until finally someone snaps and it ends up with a punch up, or really with me slamming your face into the mat with a pedigree. I just don't understand how we always cross paths, I remember a few months back when I was just getting started in CWF, actually come to think about it, it was my debut match inside this ring. It was at the Pay Per View they call Vengeance that I debuted and I believe I won my first match for a very special prize which turned out to be a curse really but any who, I remember the last two combatants in that match, do you remember play that funky music white boy? It was The Game, Triple H throwing your sorry ass out of the ring to win that match. If anything has changed since then Sheamus, it's me. I have been burnt since then, I have been Tombstoned since then, I have lost a match to friggen John Cena since then but that has made me hungry again Sheamus, I'm back and this time, the Game is stepping up another level. You seem to be a worthy level 1 opponent Sheamus, I mean look at this impressive streak you have going for you, you win the Hardcore Championship, you have a hell of a match against Finlay the old man, and then you beat John Cena at Invasion, I applaud you Sheamus, well done old chap, bravo, but you have to realize, before Monday, you have only been in the ring with men, I am much more then a simple man, I am the King of Kings Sheamus, that means all your Irish Kings in the past, even you a former King of The Ring are all beneath me, you all should get on your knees and kiss my feet. I hate to say this Sheamus for your sake, but after War, that is exactly what you will be doing because I AM THE GAME AND I A.......

Triple H is stopped mid sentence by The Celtic Warrior as Triple H doesn't look too happy with the interuption.

Last edited:

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic. He has a quick glance at Chris Jericho before making his address.

FINLAY: Surely there can be no doubts amongst each and every one of you pathetic people right now. One fall, sure that can be put down to a fluke. Two falls, hell, you need to go hurt someone a whole heap before you can pin someone twice in a match. But three times in one match, and you deserve to be called the best in this business. After weeks of speculation, and people telling me that my time was over, and that Edge was going to take this business to the next echelon, I came out at Invasion, and pinned him three times to walk out still the CWF Heavyweight Champion. Not to mention the fact that all these people interfered and tried to screw me out of it. Not to mention the fact that I didn’t find out about the so-called “Zackathon†until seconds before the match was about to begin. Every single person doubted me, and every single person tried to stop me from achieving what I set out to achieve. But no, I took another step up, if that is even possible for one man to do. I walked out, battered and bruised, but my victory was a whole lot sweeter knowing the lengths that everyone went to, to try and stop it from happening.

Crowd boos, and that only makes Finlay madder, so he continues.

021006finlay47di.jpg

You shouldn’t be booing me, you should be bowing before me. I win against the odds week after week, and you continue to think that this is just a fad. This is something a whole lot bigger than that, and I think that management are now throwing everything they have at me to try and get this title away from me. That is evidenced in the fact that I am now supposed to defend my title against 5 other men inside an Elimination Chamber. First a best out of five falls “Zackathon,†and now an Elimination Chamber match. I can talk and talk about how unfair the whole situation is, but instead, I’ll save that for another time and another place, and stick to the task at hand. Chris Jericho, the man who has had more comebacks that John Farnham. For those that don’t know Johnny Farnham, he can only be described as a fat guy who is still making money off the songs he sung over 20 years ago, who has a comeback tour every year to keep himself in the spotlight. Each time he has come back a little bit fatter, with a little bit worst of a voice and quite frankly, he is simply making an embarrassment of himself. Do you see the connection Chris? You have left and comeback so many times, and each time you have come back a little less fit, with a little less ability. I know they say I have “man boobs†and a “beer-belly,†but you aren’t far away, and your nearly 15 years my junior. Sorry to come out straight away with the insults, but hey, I don’t buy into any of the crap that you just spieled.

Finlay has a bit of a chuckle to himself before continuing.

You show me respect? Nobody has shown me respect since I arrived here in the CWF, and I do not expect it to start now. Hell, ever since people have started disrespecting me I have been on a roll, and I have proven them wrong week after week. I don’t need your respect, and I do not want it. And that goes for each and every one of you imbeciles as well. You, Chris Jericho, have probably drawn the winning ticket out of the lottery. Due to the complete lack of justice shown by management here on War, I am again expected to compete the night after defending the title in a hellacious encounter. My history reads 0 and 2 from said meetings, and considering this time, the match I encountered went for five falls instead of one, surely you cannot expect me to be at my best. You may say I am making excuses, but no, I am simply doing what I have done every week since I have been here, and I am being honest. I am banged up, battered and bruised and yet I will still go out into that ring and give every ounce of anything that I have left in my body. And the only reason I will do that is because I have too much pride in myself, and too much heart to simply say that I won’t do it. So tonight, Chris Jericho, Finlay, one fall, you better bring it, because I tell you one thing, even me battered and bruised can give you a run for your money Chris. Hell, screw a run for your money, I can beat you and probably put you our of action for four to six months if I wanted to. Tonight, I will….

Finlay is interrupted by Jericho

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Jericho stares across at Finlay in a complete scowl as he speaks. Jericho stands up from his chair, and interrupts Finlay rather rudely.

normal_PDVD_011.jpg

Jericho:Finlay, I'll admit I'm impressed by what you did at Invasion. One fall, that's all well and fine, but like you said, that can be put down to fluke. Two falls, I didn't expect you to get that far. But no, you pinned Edge THREE times, and you beat him with his own signature move. I'll accept that you deserve t to say you've beaten Edge, Finlay, but I'm not Edge. I'm not one of the men who lose at the pay per view but find themselves getting another opportunity in the Elimination Chamber. I'm not Edge, because Edge may be an Eleven Time World Champion, but do you know who I am? I'm Chris Jericho, I am the very first true champion of this business, I cemented my name in history forever, but that wasn't enough, because time after time, I have achieved what many thought was impossible, what's been your dream since you arrived in this business, being World Heavyweight Champion, and that has happened because I am the Best in the World at what I do.

Jericho suddenly notices Hornswoggle, and with confusion on his face, he leans down to 'Swoggles level.

Jericho:Do you understand what I am saying to you right now? I am telling you, and your....father, I would assume, that I am going to beat him on WAR. Not only am I going to beat him, I am going to make sure he is the most cautious around me in the Elimination Chamber, and with reason. You see, I don't care if Finlay here thinks that's stupid and as though I'm giving him time to prepare or keep his guard up, because it really won't matter. You'll be stepping into one of the most dangerous environments in this business, with the most dangerous man in this business. Management is against you? Management has been determined to keep ME away from a title shot, Finlay. I've fought long and hard for this opportunity, watching guys like The Rock and Edge get theirs time and time again, and when my time finally comes, I have to share it with four other men. If there is one injustice, if there's one outstanding travesty, it's that.

The crowd start to boo Chris now, as he tells them to be quiet but they just continue. A "You Suck" chant starts. Jericho waits for them to die down before he starts.

normal_PDVD_015.jpg

Jericho:You want to talk about being banged up, bruised, battered? I faced Stone Cold Steve Austin while sustaining a back injury in my match against The Rock. I faced two of the most legendary competitors, although neither can hold a candle to me, one of them proving to be psychotically dangerous, and I went through BOTH of them to become the Undisputed Champion. If you don't like that example, let me bring you back to 2007, Unforgiven. I faced 4 other men in a new type of match I was NOT prepared for. I had just gone through a hellacious experience with Shawn Michaels, I was already bleeding from my face, and had gone through 2 tables. I STILL came out of that match with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. You want to try and put me out of action? Better men, although there are few a hypocrite and a liar can be better than, have tried and failed. Hall of Famers have tried to beat me down at my worst and I have come out the victor. So Finlay, come WAR, and come the Elimination Chamber, a 100% Chris Jericho is the ONLY thing you have to fear, the Chamber is simply an enhancement.

Jericho:I've achieved greatness and destinal success time and time again, Finlay. You should prepare. Not for this match, not for the Elimination Chamber. For me. Prepare for your body and your will to be broken, prepare for your dreams to get shattered and torn away from you in an instant, because frankly, I don't see any way you're going to be able to run from me when we're surrounded by 20 feet of cold, hard, steel. Finlay, you say you love to fight, and that is all well and good, but once you step into the ring with me, you are not in for a fight. You are in for a beating, Finlay. You are stepping into the ring with the greatest thing to ever happen to this business, the biggest draw of money, and the man who makes the best matches, you are stepping into the ring with the shining light of humanity itself. One man who's taken over 30 years to achieve his dream, and his bastard son, may make an effective comedy duo, or some kind of great story for all these hypocrites, and all these parasites, but one thing you are NOT, is the Best in the World at what you do. That title, and the one you have around your waist, are both reserved for ME.

Jericho's expression seems to suddenly change as the crowd are giving a mixed reaction, which is surprising for the self-proclaimed Best in the World at what he does, but perhaps these peoples' hatred for Finlay extends that much that Jericho is becoming the one they like in this matchup.

normal_PDVD_017.jpg

Jericho:Listen to these people. Troglodytes. If they want to cheer me, let them. They only cheer before they stab you in the back, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for that anymore. I am not you hypocrites' pet monkey that you can get to dance around this ring for you. Hornswoggle, perhaps. Finlay, before I let you go on your ridiculous tirade, I just want you to know. How long have you wanted that Championship? How badly have you wanted it? How has it felt to finally be able to hold it after so, so long? You're more like Johnny Farnham than YOU seem to think, you still use the tricks you've had since the start, I simply change when I need to, because I know that as the Best in the World at what I do, I need to keep on my toes. Those tricks are going to cost you when we have our match, both here and in Stockholm. Now tell, me Finlay....

Jericho pauses, and looks down at the floor reassuringly.

Jericho:How will it feel when you lose that championship?

Jericho smiles sinisterly at the Fighting Irishman, but Finlay's had just about enough.​

ants

Reaction score
Finlay paused for a moment before speaking.

FINLAY: You know what, I think this is actually the first time we’ve been in a match against one another, and I guess I really never realised how much you must like the sound of your own voice. I mean come on, first of all you repeat exactly what I said, I know what I said, the words did come out of my mouth, I do not need you to repeat them for me. The only difference at the moment between you and Edge, is the fact that I have never beaten you, but alas, that is only due to the fact that you have never stepped into the ring with me. The blessing you have been born with, until this very moment.

021006finlay47di.jpg

Finlay is booed but it only riles him up and he continues addressing Jericho.

You love talking about the past don’t you Chris? You can go on all you like about being the first ever true champion of this business. You can go on and on about beating the Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. The fact of the matter remains, that was actually ten years ago. That was in 2001. Wake up Chris, it’s 2011, this is the CWF, and I have already put The Rock out of commission in this business and taken the belt off him in the process. Hell, he came back for two weeks before deciding he needed a fresh start over on Honor because he knew that he would never taste gold here again as long as I was here. As far as 2007 goes, I remember it quite clearly, and the fact remains that all you did was take advantage of a situation that you do not get in singles competition. Earlier the same night you lost the singles match because you simply were not good enough, and didn’t have the heart to take out the victory. I’m not a big one for past Chris, I like talking about here and now, and at the very least this year or the last few months. In that time, I have been the number one man, and I tell you what, it looks good on me.

Finlay sucks chants break out, and Finlay has to pause for a moment before continuing.

The amount of times I have stepped into this ring and been written off continually astounds me. All you have to do is go through those that I have beaten. The Rock, Christian, CM Punk, Edge are just a small amount of the men that I have beaten on this journey and every single one of them came out here to this ring and told me that I was too old, too slow and never going to be good enough to beat them. Time and time again I proved them wrong, and yet I still go into every match the underdog. The way I see it, the saying is: “The bigger they are, the harder they fall.†It probably should be “The bigger the ego, the more it hurts when the head gets deflated.†Every single one of those above mentioned men have massive egos, maybe not in the same class as yours, but the size of there heads is up there with the very biggest. You Chris Jericho are simply going to feel the same pain as those men, and when you do, feel free to think back to this moment and wonder to yourself, why the hell didn’t I just listen.

Superstar-Finlay-Releases-From-WWE1.jpg

Finlay just shakes his head and continues.

You know, I really dislike how I face these blokes and they kiss up to the idiots out there. They talk and talk, and they cheer and cheer, and I literally just stand there, yawning in boredom. I actually thought coming out here would be different because they hate you as much as they hate me, but I was wrong. You see, as much as you don’t think you do, you still love all the attention. Even booing you, you love the fact that they are noticing you. You can’t go a minute without recognising them in some way whether you’re calling them troglodytes today or “Jericho-holics†not that long ago. Your ego is one that simply needs that acknowledgement week in, week out, and I feel sorry for you.

Crowd boos again, and Finlay just ignores them again and looks directly into Jerichos eyes.

I do not have to worry about losing my championship, because simply at this moment, it is not on the line. When it gets to the Elimination Chamber and I have a 1 in 6 chance of retaining the belt, maybe then I will worry about it. You’re looking too far forward Chris; you might not even make it to the Elimination Chamber match if I have anything to say about it. this week, Monday Night War, I walk into the ring the CWF Heavyweight Champion, and I walk out of the ring the CWF Heavyweight Champion. You walk into the ring a former champion, and you walk out of the ring knowing that no matter how much you talk, no matter how many highlights of your career that you watch when your trying to get to sleep, no matter what you do, you will never, EVERRRR, be the man, AGAIN!

The crowd boos Finlay, who simply stands there staring Jericho in the eye, raising the Championship belt into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.