CWF NITRO FEB.10TH EDITION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
AND NOW CWF PRESENTS NITRO
FEBRUARY 10TH EDITION!!!

[video=youtube;OoGXVJZQjzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoGXVJZQjzM[/video]

LIVE FROM THE ACER ARENA IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!

-20051116-New%20Outside%20Image%20July%202002.JPG

Fireworks explode off in the arena as the crowd is red hot tonight. The camera pans all around the arena as we see thousands of screaming fans holding up signs. We then go down to the announcer's table where CWF Commentators Jim Ross and Joey Styles are sitting ringside.

JR: Welcome everyone to another exciting edition of CWF Nitro, a special Friday Night edition! I'm Good Ole' JR alongside as always my broadcast partner, Joey Styles!

Styles: That's right, "Voice of Extreme" Joey Styles here and what an exciting show we have for you tonight. We have the return of the man behind "The Code" and also another return that Tazz is keeping hush hush. I wonder who it is.

JR: Well, whoever it is, we'll find out here tonight!

We go to the ring where John Cena is already awaiting his opponent.

Styles: Cena getting the old "WWF Superstars" entrance tonight!

John Cena is already in the ring as...

!!!LIGHTS OUT!!!
[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead starts to play through the PA System as our new European Champion Austin Aries walks through the curtain, shows up on the entrance ramp and the CWF Universe erupts with hapiness.

Tony_Chimel.5.jpg

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your NEEEW CWF EUROPEAN CHAMPION, The A Double, Austin Ariiiiiies!!!!

austinAries1.jpg

Aries looks a little bit confused but he's stll enjoying his first entrance as the European Champion. He shakes hands with the members of CWF Universe, looks to the camera and screams:“ I told you! 2012 – the year of Austin Aries!"

austin_aries.jpg

Austin Aries enters the ring, climbs the top rope, unzips his title and lifts it high above his head.

- Ding Ding Ding-

Insantly as the match begins, John Cena lies on the floor and tells Aries to pin him. Aries looking confused drops to his knees before pinning him.

Winner by Pinfall, Austin Aries.

Joey Styles: What the hell?! John Cena not wrestling? This outrages me!

Instantly at that very second, Tazz walks down to the entrance ramp.

Tazz: If my wrestlers don't want to wrestle then they have no place here in CWF. In fact, I'm getting sick and tired of being screwed around here so here's what. February 26th is CWF Last Ride, there isn't going to be another Nitro show at all, we're going straight to the Pay-Per-View, I don't care if you want to use NITRO to hype the shows and whatnot. I'm the owner and I tell you exactly how it is, if you want your damn match so bad you can come to the ring and bash your opponent. I'm allowing the fans to stay back a bit and wait for you. With CWF Last Ride, this will see an era of CWF closing down for good. I'm closing the business down, February 26th mark my words it will go out with a bang and if it doesn't... There will be HELL to PAY!

We go to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CWF Nitro is brought to you by Bud Light Platinum!

bud-light-platinum.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;o7WOCvX2L3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7WOCvX2L3Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Tearing the Veil from Grace by Cradle of Filth hits the PA system as UltraMantis Black walks down the aisle and asks for a Mic when he gets into the ring.

UMB: For those who don't know I am The Great and Devious UltraMantis Black. I have been wrestling since 2002 and the only company I've been hearing about lately is CWF. CWF this, CWF That, Have you seen the last CWF PPV? I eventually decided I had to find out what this CWF was all about so I have decided to come and see what this CWF is all about. I see the greats in this business back in the locker room People like Mick Foley, Steve Corino & The Undertaker.

The fans cheer for Mick Foley and the Undertaker and boo Steve Corino as UMB looks out into the crowd.

UMB: The Miz and Batista you two are the title holders in CWF so you two are at the top of my hit list. If you aren't here to win the titles then you don't belong here. No one can accuse me that I don't belong here. I may have to start on the bottom but I will work my way to the top and Dolph Ziggler if you are still Champion I'm coming after YOU!

UMB drops the mic and walks out of the ring as his theme plays.

As the CWF broadcast continues Undertaker appears on the big screen, he is sitting alone in a room, he has stitches but they are barely visible underneath his hat and sunglasses. He begins to speak.

001.jpg

Undertaker: Y'know sometimes in life you get so clouded by your own conceptions of who and what you are, that you make stupid decisions. I've made many. Sometimes you get so damn cocky and arrogant that it comes back to bite you on the ass. I've felt that. In fact I felt it at Showdown of Dreams. I mean these past months I've been wandering around this place making people's lives a nightmare... being the bully that I know I can be, and why?. Well simply put, because I felt like it. I felt disrespected, I felt like I hadn't been respected since I stepped into the Championship Wrestling Federation. And it pissed me off. Damn sure it pissed me off. But when I got my ass handed to me at the hands of an 'unknown assailant' at the Showdown of Dreams, it made me realise that until I step up to the game, and stop acting like I ain't got nothin' to prove to anyone no more, then I don't deserve to be respected and that's probably why I did end up in a hospital on that night getting nine staples in my head. Scars run deep, but hatred runs even deeper, and my 'unknown assailant'... the son of a bitch who attacked me?, well he just earned my hatred.

The crowd unsure how to react to the suddenly repentant Undertaker.

I've been around this business now for just about twenty five years, I've seen legends rise, I've seen 'em fall and the same goes for companies... but I've always been protected by the other company that I was apart of for most of them twenty five years. I was the big dog in the yard over there, I was the chief, the general, the locker room leader and it made me believe that honestly that was who I was meant to be, and it made me arrogant. So when I stepped through these doors here in CWF, I walked in and immediately made some enemies... I tried to assert myself as the locker room leader... but now I know what I've done wrong. I know that this is a new company... I'm no longer the head guy in charge. But y'know what?... that's my place in this company, without being arrogant, without being a prick, I am the locker room leader. I just haven't earned it here. And I think that was the message that a lot of people tried to get across to me but I didn't stop and think about what I was doing enough to realise that. Now I know what I need to do to cement my place here... now I know what I got to do to earn my respect around here. And that's beat the living crap out of the dumb son of a bitch who attacked me at Showdown of Dreams and take his title.

The crowd cheer, but mostly become intrigued as to what Undertaker is on about and who Undertaker is referring to.

005.jpg

Batista. It was you who took me out at Showdown of Dreams. It was you who knocked me upside the head with a wrench. Now some might say that you knocked some sense into me, and I wouldn't disagree... you made me realise that respect is earned around here. And you seem right now to be the top dog, two time champion, the man. Dave, you are the top of this company. But y'know what?, you didn't take me out in a bid to teach me respect. You know better than to do that. Nah son, you beat me over the head with a wrench to save your own ass from being kicked courtesy of Deadman Inc. However, unfortunately for you Dave, because I did not take part in the main event match, I still haven't envoked the number one contendership that I beat Sheamus for. And son, you best bet that I'm cashing in on that cheque and that cheque's a damn gaurenteed as whippin' for you. Dave, some people say I have no respect... people say I've been arrogant since I walked in here, well I'd say they're right... I haven't been the usual me... I haven't been, Big Evil. But Dave, I'd say right now is about the right time for me to finally become Big Evil, because it's gonna be me and you boy, for the Undisputed Championship, and son... it ain't about respect, it's about revenge and I will make you famous. And be rest assured, you will, rest in peace.

The arena is still in blackout mode and the crowd is still roaring. All of a sudden a familiar tune hits as the crowd goes nuts

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME"

<font size="5"><strong>[video=youtube;ZSvueh20mW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvueh20mW4&amp;feature=player_embedded[/video]

The lights come back on as Edge surprises the CWF Universe with his appearance. Edge comes out from the back all pumped up as he works the crowd. Edge starts to walk to the ring, but stops and holds his arms in the air as his pyro goes off with a huge impact

Edge-Entrance.jpg

After his pyro ends, Edge runs to the ringside and slides into the ring. Edge then walks over to the farthest corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and holds his arms in the air and begins working the crowd over again. Edge then drops off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone. Just as Edge is about to speak a "WELCOME BACK" chant breaks out which makes Edge smirk quite a bit. Edge holds his microphone in the air as he asks for it to quiet down a little bit

rawcaps40300.jpg

Edge:

Well I think thank you for that welcoming is first thing first. Man, I'll tell you, I didn't expect to hear the response when like that when I came out here. You always wonder what the reception will be like after you take a hiatus and you always think the worse of it in case they have forgotten about you or don't care anymore. But, that's not the case here, because from the sound of it, it seems like you all missed me! I do not want to dwell on that though because I do appreciate it, but I don't want to forget why I came back tonight. You see when I left this company a few months back, I wasn't happy where I was going and I started wondering you know what's left for me to do. Do I want to keep on going and take the bumps I take on a nightly basis or do I want to sit at home and eat potato chips and watch daily soap operas and get fat? Because let's face it, I'm a wrestler, I am not Dwayne, Cena or anyone else who tries to be an actor. I'm not someone whose highly into politics like the McMahons. I am just me, this is what I know, this is what I live for. I live for the reception I get when I come out to this ring whether you boo me or cheer me. I love what I do in this ring!

The crowd cheers on for Edge as he takes a moment to pause and reflect

So I came back because this is my passion and I'm not ready to give it up. Over the last few months I have notice the competition, I have seen some come backs gone well and ended bad. Seen some good feuds and new champions crowned. But, to make things clear for everyone, I'm back and I want the entire roster to know that it doesn't matter who you are, a badass, ego maniac, a luchador, a World Champion or any champion, the entire roster is on notice that I'm back and I am going to be better than ever. To make things clearer, I will be World Champion sooner than later!

Edge drops his microphone and heads to the closest corner and climbs the middle turnbuckle and works the crowd as he holds his arms in the air. Edge then proceeds to leave as he receives another good pop from the crowd as he heads to the back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thedfenix.jpg

Soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Chimmel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING...

sheamus-titantron-o.gif

The crowd erupts as "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus emerges from the back to take on "The Game" here tonight.

JR: Sheamus looks to be red hot here tonight, no pun intended!

Styles: He needs to be if he's taking on Triple H!

As Sheamus enters the ring and awaits his opponent, Triple H's voice is heard throughout the arena.

Triple H: Sheamus, hey buddy. I hate to disappoint ya' but I'm not in the building here tonight because, quite frankly, you're not even worth my time. I've got bigger fish to fry over at World Wrestling Entertainment so, have fun in Sydney, Australia, pet a few koala bears and dingos for me and have yourself a good evening.

Sheamus looks confused and angered as the referee rings the bell and starts a count of 10.

10!

YOUR WINNER VIA COUNT-OUT "THE CELTIC WARRIOR" SHEAMUS!

Sheamus leaves the ring very confused and distraught as we go to JR and Styles

JR: How confusing that was but, at any rate, I have just received word that the "Man behind the Code" will be making himself known.......well.....right now, as I understand.

LOOK IN MY EYES!

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg&amp;feature=player_embedded[/video]

CM Punk emerges from the back to a massive roar/pop as he quickly does a Jericho pose.

normal_0003.jpg

CM Punk then heads to the ring as he is given a microphone as he sits Indian Style in the middle of the ring.

normal_0019.jpg

CM Punk: Surprise, Surprise!

Let me get to the things I wish to speak about straight away... It bothers me this one, it really does. But Chris Jericho is rumored to be here and you all cheering him? Well... I can kinda see why you'd cheer him but have you all failed to take notice that he's exactly like Christian? He has no respect for you people and continues to bash down what this company truly means? I left the company due to a slight injury but I'm back now but what concerns me the most is Chris Jericho continues to walk in and out of here like it's nothing. He has no care in the world for this company, you're looking at Phil Brooks here aka CM Punk 'The Best Wrestler in the World'. But I... Apologize to you people for loving Chris Jericho... It's not my fault really I guess you'd have to see it with your own eyes. Chris Jericho is nothing but a hypocrite, a mindless sheep if you could say that but I stand here as the best wrestler ever. When I was here last, it was all about me and holding that CWF Championship and it will continue to be that way but first of all, I must knock some sense into Mr. Jericho. Until he's realized what this company is about and the fact he continues to claim 'He's the best' I want to prove him that he's absolutely wrong howev-

HT4
[/IMG]

As the countdown ends pyrotechnics explode...

raw-is-jericho.jpg

The lights goes out.

tumblr_lymltzvzF81r0ap9qo1_400.gif

Chris Jericho interrupts him by the entrance ramp, Jericho turns around as he quickly takes his jacket off.

2vCgi.gif

Jericho looks at the crowd with a scowl that looks as if it's a half-grin. Jericho makes his way down to the ring as he looks at CM Punk in the eyes.

tumblr_loqzeatVTC1qdw90jo1_500.gif

Chris Jericho: I am the best in the world at what I do...

It looks as if Chris Jericho is about to say another sentence but he just leaps up and delivers a Codebreaker on CM Punk. Jericho smiles as he grabs the microphone and whispers softly into CM Punk's ears.

Chris Jericho: CWF Last Ride is our final destination.

The screen then fades as the show goes to commercial

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the-dark-knight-rises-official-movie-poster.jpg

Who else is pumped?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Chimmel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

I'LL BE YOUR END OF DAYS!

wade-barret-titantron-o.gif

The crowd boos as Wade Barrett comes out from the back holding a microphone. He walks down the ramp halfway before speaking.

Wade Barrett: You people bared witness to what happened at Showdown of Dreams. If not, let me catch you up to speed. You see, the so-called "Hardcore Legend" or as I call him a hardcore thorn in my backside Mick Foley dared challenge me to a Flaming Tables match and, while he promises a big surprise at the Pay-Per-View, we all saw the same old routine that is Mick Foley getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter. And now that I have him out of the way, I'm on to bigger and better things because, you see, Tazz decreed that if I could defeat Dave Batista here tonight that I would be inserted into the CWF World Heavyweight Championship match at Last Ride and that's exactly what I plan on doing.

Wade climbs into the ring and drops the microphone and awaits his opponent. Batista's music hits and plays for about a minute but no one emerges. Then, the referee calls for the bell and starts a 10-count.

Then, all of a sudden, from the back emerges a bloodied and battered Batista. He stumbles and tries to crawl to the ring before the 10-count.

10!

YOUR WINNER VIA COUNT-OUT WADE BARRETT!

Barrett hops out of the ring and grabs Batista and throws him into the steel steps and Batista is out cold. Barret grabs his microphone again and starts to speak.

Wade Barrett: I don't think it's much of a shock to anyone anymore that I'm capable of despicable things. You see, who was it that took out all of the competitors in the CWF Title match at Showdown of Dreams? Who bloodied Dave Batista here tonight? Look no further than the man who has been wasting his time with old-timers and been constantly looked over for far too long and that's Wade Barrett. You see, at Last Ride, I will defeat Batista, Undertaker and Sheamus and become the FINAL CWF World Heavyweight Champion and that, as they say, is that.

Wade strolls to the back with a grin on his face as Batista is being helped up and to the back. We then go to JR and Styles.

Styles: Wade Barrett with a shocking revelation here tonight. I mean, he will stop at nothing at getting what he wants, you heard him, JR!

JR: Indeed Wade Barrett believes he's been lost in the shuffle and I for one fear for the safety of his opponents at Last Ride.

Styles: From one extreme to another, we are being told that the man Tazz has brought back to CWF has arrived in the building and is just moments away from revealing himself. Oh I can't wait, JR!

The crowd is anticipating the return of a big name to CWF. They are on the edge of their seats as one familiar them blares throughout the arena.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to cheers from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd

JR: MY GAWD! IT'S FINLAY!

Styles: Former CWF World Heavyweight Champion Finlay is back in the CWF!

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic.

FINLAY: Well, just in case some of you have forgotten, my name is Finlay. And I love to fight!

Crowd chants Finlay! Finlay! As Finlay stops talking and takes it all in with a grin on his face. As the crowd begins to calm down, he begins to speak again.

Three months ago I made a decision that I thought was going to be the best for me, and for this company going forward. I had been the CWF Champion for months, and eventually lost the title at the Elimination Chamber. That moment I decided that it would be best that I stood aside and let the young blokes come through, and hang the boots up once and for all. I had a retirement match against Chris Jericho as my rematch clause for the title, and one that match, only to have it restarted and thus getting screwed out of the belt. Honestly, I didn’t mind, I thought CWF was in pretty good hands, and I walked out a two-time CWF Heavyweight Champion, a feat not many people in this business today can lay claim to. I walked out with my dignity in tact and I walked out with the respect of every Superstar in the back, and the respect of each and every one of you, for knowing when the time was right.

Crowd cheers, and Finlay pauses, choking up a little bit with emotion. He clears his throat a little and continues.

I have always been a fan of wrestling, watching it whenever I get the chance, whether I was injured throughout my career, or in between jobs. Nothing changed when I retired, I used to pop myself down night after night watching the CWF superstars go at it. Some things interested me, other things appalled me, whereas other things just plain shocked me. The thing that shocked me the most was the fact that this place has gone downhill since I left. There has been no-shows for events, seemingly no control from anyone, and the fact that there was a new general manager every second week. Stability is the key ingredient for any business to thrive, and since I left here, there has been no such thing, and I think that it’s a huge shame. Whether it be ownership issues, or superstars having problems, the people suffering the most out of it all have been the fans. You pay your money week after week to see a good show, and to see the best of the best take each other on. Therefore a couple of weeks ago, I made a decision.

Murmurs from the crowd begin as Finlay pauses to take a breath.

I came to the decision that this business that I have loved since the moment I could walk, and in particular this company who gave me the chances that I have never had in my entire career, needed my help. I found a desire that I’ve only ever had once before, and that was when I was chasing the CWF Championship. That desire was to come back to the CWF and help get this joint back on track. Whether it be a month, a year, or until I can no longer walk, I am going to be here to make sure that this business is going in the right direction. I’m not interested in titles, not interested in getting revenge for old scores, my main aim is to make this place the same thriving place that it used to be. I’m back and this place, this place that I love is going to be back on the rise. You can believe that!

Finlay drops his mic and tries to leave the ring. As Finlay is about to leave the ring, the lights in the arena go out. The fans are confused by this and flash photography ensues to try and light the arena up. Then, this video comes on the titantron.

[video=youtube;XlrM5wxzRh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrM5wxzRh4&feature=related[/video]

......IS COOKIN'.....

The crowd lights up as "The People's Champion" The Rock emerges from the back. The crowd is going crazy and Finlay doesn't know what to think. He stops at the top of the ramp and looks out to all the millions and millions of his fans.

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

JR: WHAT?!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

JR: IT'S THE ROCK!

Styles:
The Rock is back in the CWF?!

Rock pauses for a moment and lets the moment sink in before heading towards the ring. He grabs a microphone from ringside before heading inside of the ring. He walks around the ring with his microphone as Finlay seems to be confused.

The-Rock-WWE-2011_thumb.jpg

JR: This is surreal!

Styles: CWF's two biggest icons, Finlay and The Rock standing in the same ring again!

The Rock: It was 1977 when The Rock was sitting in the crowd watching his granddad, the great "High Chief" Peter Maivia take on "Superstar" Billy Graham at Madison Square Garden for the WWF Title. 7 years later, 12 years old, The Rock was in the back locker room haning out with Andre the Giant while his dad, "Soul Man" Rocky Johnson defend his WWF Tag Team Titles. Then, 1996 came along and the face of professional wrestling, the landscape of sports entertainment forever changed as one man made his debut, one man became "The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment" when The Rock made his way to the ring, wearing one of the most ridiculous-looking outfits the world has ever seen but it didn't matter because it led The Rock to WWF Intercontinental Gold then to WWF Title Gold......then, in 2011, The Rock took the CWF to new heights and it brings us all back to here and it gives The Rock the right to say.....FINALLY.....

The crowd comes alive as The Rock says "Finally". Finlay is still standing there confused.

The Rock: ......FINALLY.....The Rock HAS COME BACK......home. You see, The Rock isn't here to plug a new movie. Hell, The Rock will go ahead and tell you don't go see that piece of crap "Journey 2". The Rock is here for one purpose. But before The Rock gets into that, let The Rock catch you up to speed on a few things. You see, The Rock came here to the CWF in early 2011 and The Rock had only two things on his mind: To win titles and put Boots to Asses and The Rock did just that. You see, just a few months later, The Rock captured his very first title here in CWF but it wasn't just any title. It was the CWF World Heavyweight Championship and The Rock held that sum bitch for a long time until it was taken away from him by you, Finlay.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to that last statement as they are torn between the two right now. The Rock looks over towards Finlay.

The-Rock.jpg

The Rock: You see, The Rock has been to many places and The Rock has done many things but The Rock has not forgotten that night. The Rock has not forgotten the sting from that night when you beat The Rock 1-2-3 in the middle of this ring and walked out as CWF World Heavyweight Champion but, you know something Finlay, you're right. It's not about titles tonight because The Rock has something he wants to get off of his chest. Just like you, Finlay, The Rock has been following the show and one thing The Rock can truly say is man, has this place sucked without "The People's Champion"? You're absolutely 100% right. First, Eric Bischoff is running this place, then it's Paul Heyman, then it's Jack Tunney, then it's The Easter Bunny, then it's Elmer Fudd, then they bring Momma Benjamin out of retirement to make us all Aunt Jemima! You got people no-showing events and having to be replaced the day of the show all just because of pure and absolute negligence. You see, what this makes The Rock think is that CWF needs to be shaken up again. CWF needs that one moment. That icing on the cake. That one last kaboom. The CWF needs just one match. One match for the ages. One match the people have been dying to see. And it will be proven by the people chanting The Rock's name......

The crowd begins to chant very loudly "ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!".

The Rock: The people want it. The people have been clamoring for it so here tonight, in the middle of this ring, The Rock looks you square in the eye, Finlay, and The Rock lays down the challenge. CWF Last Ride. Finlay, how about it. The main event. Finlay "The Fighting Irishman" going one on one with The Rock?!

JR: OH MY LORD!

The crowd is going crazy as The Rock issues the challenge to Finlay. Finlay lifts his microphone up to answer the challenge.

Finlay: I never back down from a fight. You're on!

Finlay and The Rock shake hands and stare off with each other to end the show.

Styles: Looks like we have a blockbuster main event planned for Last Ride!

JR: The greatest rivalry in CWF history looks to have just been re-ignited!

END SHOW

Credits:
Promos: Respective TTers
Aries/Cena: Andrew
Everything Else: The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR CWF LAST RIDE:

ONE FINAL ENCOUNTER
The Rock vs. Finlay

FATAL 4-WAY
CWF World Heavyweight Championship
Batista(c) vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Undertaker

WHO IS BEST IN THE WORLD?
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

ULTRAMANTIS CHALLENGE
CWF Intercontinental Championship
The Miz(c) vs. Ultramantis Black

MATCH FOR THE AGES
CWF European Championship
Austin Aries(c) vs. Edge

OOC from The Hoov: Like was said earlier, This is the FINAL Nitro before CWF Last Ride. CWF Last Ride will be the FINAL show in CWF history. If you care, get to TTing so we can make the final show the best show. We brought back ants and I switched back to The Rock to give CWF one last bang because Rock/Finlay was the first big fued in CWF. Also, we have title matches so, if you want it on your e-fed resume, being the final ever champion in a fed is a cool accolade to have so get to TTing. PPV is on the 26th. Preview for the show will be up soon.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I have to nothing to say. I just wanna ask who is playing Edge? Who am I going to beat at The Last Ride and remain the last CWF European Champion?

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well yeah. So now you see why I've dropped Ziggler and the title. For the luxury of being able to play the CWF Punk for the one last time and give you a one.. last.. hooray. You'll see why.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
So, will somebody tell me who is playing Edge?

Got_Swag

Reaction score
So, will somebody tell me who is playing Edge?

That would be me. I asked about joining the E-FED, but was told it was dying out but still wanted a crack at the chance to E-FED here. The pay per view card looks stacked!!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Last Ride ... the name says it all, shame CWF has to die, because I would be really happy if it's able to continue, but it looks like this is the end. All the legendary characters are back, so guys, if you like CWF, support it in last PPV with activity and great TTing. Just have some fun for the last time ...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I already TTd for my match. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Chriss you're fanatic ...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm not, I just had a plenty of time because I didn't go to school at the end of the week so I did all the e-fedding stuff I needed to do. :WOO: