CWF 2011: Trashtalking - Extreme Rules #2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Before the British fans get a chance to finish off the catch phrase, some words ring out over the arena.

I'm Coming, Somebodies gonna get their ass kicked.

[video=youtube;hFVZzS3Ook8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFVZzS3Ook8[/video]

The fans jumped to their feet, throwing the popcorn everywhere, looking towards the stage when MVP and Mark Henry slowly walk out from the back. The fans start to cheer as they stand in the middle of the stage, looking out into the crowd and nodding their heads. MVP slaps Mark on the chest and points towards the ring as they start to make their way down the ramp.

90070864.jpg.6783_crop_340x234.jpg

Both men look focused as they reach the middle of the ramp, MVP bends over, slapping the ground and quickly cooming back up, setting his signature fireworks off as Mark flexes next to him as they explode.

Picture+27.png

MVP once again slaps Henry on the chest and they continue their walk down the ramp, ignoring the fans bending over for some high fives as MVP slides into the ring, Henry slowly walks up the ring steps, putting alot of body weight onto the things before he walks across the apron and slowly climbs between the ropes. By this time, MVP has already got two mics, keeping one for himself and giving one to Henry. Both men, look at each other with smiles on their face as MVP lifts the mic to his lips as Henry looks like his just been swimming from all the sweat from his walk.

35.jpg

MVP: So the CWF road trip continues and once again, Mark Henry and I are away from the beautiful sunshine, the gorgeous women, our massive pad, the swinging night clubs and the greatest basketball team of all time, I am of course talking about the 305, the greatest city in the world, Miami Florida. Mark and I have travelled a fair few hours to be here and was expecting something decent but nothing about this pathetic country is decent. It's cold and miserable all the time, how am I suppose to work on my gorgeous tan, I already feel myself going pasty like the whole arena tonight, the women are the complete opposite of Miami Women, we wouldn't be ashamed of showing off the women in Miami but If i ever got caught with any british women, god help me, would my gang back home rip me off or what, do the women over here even have teeth? Sorry, sorry, I should rephrase that question, does any women in England have straight teeth? Everyone's teeth is crooked, I haven't seen anything more bent since I looked at the two other people in this ring. Speaking of these two homies, you can tell who are the ones use to being in the V.I.P Section of the night clubs and the ones that are use to being common folk, having to mix with regular people, is you think these clubs are something to be remembered. I wasn't in the biggest night club over here for 2 seconds before I wanted to get out with all the fat, sweaty English stinking up the place.

Mark Henry has a snarl on his face as he hasn't taken his eyes of the New Age Outlaws. MVP looks out the corner of his eye at Mark, looking angry as he raises his mic. MVP sees this and thinks against continuing what he is going to say while the English have not stopped booing them after the abuse they just recieved.

Mark Henry: I don't about anything that happens outside of this ring, you two can go party all you want, I hope you drunk alot of beer, I hope you got real tipsy, but the main thing I hope you got was a beer belly, just so I can feel all that beer flowing out from your body when I squeeze it out of you. You wanna know why we were waiting for so long to figure out we would face at Extreme Rules? We had to wait for ages because we destroyed two teams in a matter of minutes. You should go backstage and watch that video because we made it look easy, in fact I made it look easy against a team that won more titles then you, a team that is younger and quicker then you as well so what do you think I will do to you? Have either of you been World Champion? I wish you had because the last one of them that was in the ring with The World's Strongest Man didn't even last 2 minutes and then a young Hawkins didn't even last a minute and a half, do you see the pattern here? We are 2 and 0 and we haven't even had 3 minutes in the ring yet. I feel sorry for you two that you both are in this position because it will only take half my strength to turn your old bones into dust but your have enough experiance of that don't you, you already know which hospital to book yourselfs into so you can have beds right next to each other while you struggle to catch a breath.

Henry lowers the mic, flexing his muscles and laughing at The New Age Outlaws as they looked unfazed by Henry's threats. MVP puts his hand on Henry's shoulders as he starts to talk again.

MVP: At Extreme Rules, the first ever CWF Tag Team Champions will be crowned by someone going through a table, everyone knows this, but something that everyone doesn't know is that we have never been put through a table, niether Mark or myself have ever had that feeling and we are not going to start anytime soon so New Age Outlaws, you better remember what the softest way to go through that wood was because you will be feeling it again at Extreme Rules, whether it's Mark dropping you or myself putting my foot through that table with one of your heads in the middle, we will be crowned the first ever CWF Tag Team Champions and we only have a few words for you, it's a bit longer then two because we learnt more then two at school. You already heard these words before but I think they deserve a repeat to get our point across, New Age Outlaws, WE'RE COMING AND SOMEBODIES GONNA GET THEIR ASS KICKED.

MVP finishes yelling into the mic, lowering it with a cocky smile on his face as he looks towards the two veterans standing there.

ants

Reaction score
Finlay: I don’t know what to see any more really. I feel so emotionally exposed. I just really don’t feel worthy enough to even be in the ring with the three of you anymore. You are all so much better than me; really, I have no right to even be in the match. What an absolute joke you are Christian. I’m close to fifteen years older than you are, and I have never won the big match. I am not afraid to admit that. But the thing I also know is, I am fifteen years older than you, and I’ve never actually had the chance to win the big one, unlike yourself. You’ve squandered opportunity after opportunity, and it makes me wonder, why you even bother continuing to do this. Sure, you “pinned†the Rock last week on War. Who gives a stuff? I pinned you, so therefore going by those rules I am going to win the title? That’s bull and we all know it. Stuff that has happened in the past bears no meaning on what happens on Sunday. The man that wins the match will be the man who is better on the night, not the man who was better in the past. But if you want to live in the past, feel free, because we all know that Christian is nothing but a choker, and that will be proven in the big match once again. Title on the line, killer instinct required, heart required, and Christian will always come up a little bit short. Just like in all aspects of life apparently, according to all the divas ive spoken to.

Crowd laughs at Finlays snide dig.

But maybe it is not the time for jokes about that? No, it probably isn’t. Back to what I was saying. Christian, you can poke all the fun at my drinking, Hornswoggle, me being Irish, whatever you want, but the fact remains I can do all that as well. It means nothing! All that matters is whose arm is raised after the match this Sunday. As far as I’m concerned, that man is going to be me.

Mixed reaction from the crowd, as Finlay turns away from Christian and looks back at the Rock.

I can’t believe I forgot the “it doesn’t matter†call and “the millions†call. I feel like such a fool. I apologise. What I wont apologise for is the ass whooping you are going to get on Sunday. Or the fact that the title the currently says “the Rock,†will say “Finlay†on Monday night at War. You see, I’ve waited 35 years for this chance to be the leading man on a brand. As I said before, I’ve never even had the chance to be the leading man in the brand. And as far as I’m concerned, this is my one and only chance to be the leading man in the brand. That’s because, I unlike my blonde haired friend over there, understand that if I lose a match, you go back down the ladder and earn your way back to the top of the ladder. Hell, if I lose this match, I probably won’t have the energy to keep competing, because if I lose the match, it will be because I can no longer even walk out of the ring. Rocky, you don’t need to tell me to “just bring it,†you know better than anyone what this means to me, you’ve known me for twenty years, and I have never been in better shape. Not only will I bring it on Sunday, but I will take it home as well!

Crowd boos, and Finlay turns his attention to John Cena who hasn’t spoken for a while.

You’ve gone quiet John. Have I exposed you for the attention stealing, spotlight hog that you are? Of course I haven’t everybody knows it, just I’m the only one with the balls to say it. Or maybe I’ve exposed the fact that you’re like that because your so insecure about being forgotten. Sorry John, I didn’t realise it was such a big secret. You should at least stick up for yourself though, I am a 50 year old man after all, you should be able to knock me on my ass if you want to. Or maybe you’re scared about that as well, because you don’t want to know what will happen to you if you even dared to touch me. Out of respect perhaps? I doubt it, you respect nobody but yourself, or suck up popular peoples ass to kiss up to the fans. Hell, this is so easy, you’ve really got to start defending yourself in some way, or I could go on all night.

Mixed reaction from the crowd, and Finlay notices, and turns his attention back towards them.

Love me or you hate me, it doesn’t bother me anymore. This is the biggest match of my career, and like I said, its been 35 years in the making. If I don’t walk out of the ring with the belt, you can count on me being stretchered out of the ring and taken to the hospital, because I will give every ounce of blood and sweat to be the leading man in this business. Like it or not, I will be the new CWF Heavyweight Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.