CWF 2011: Trashtalking - Cyber Sunday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Stipulation Will This Match Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
OOC: Yeah, if RIR wants, I don't have problem with it, I found myself some more time...

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&list=FLfz6utMoF-PPAfx5HdLFsJg&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

A remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013~14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again. The Great White then looks at his Irish Cross pendant and grabs a microphone ...

Well fi’st of all, Oi would like ta conratulate ye Edge, that yer finally back on yer winnin‘ ways, but Oi am he’e ta info’m ye, that these ways a‘ gonna end at Cybe‘ Sunday again? Wanna know why? Well, Oi can tell ye that, ‘cause tha answe‘ is very simple. Yer facin‘ one of tha biggest threads in this company. That’s roight Edge, yer facin‘ me. Which means that the’e’s no chance in hell ye could have jus‘ a little chance ta win this match and become numbe‘ one contende‘. Ye made ou‘ numbe‘ one contende‘ look like a fool, because he’s jus‘ a bigge‘ loose‘ than ye a‘. And by tha way, ye have made a fool yerself, because it seems ta me, that ye don’t even know, who yer gonna stand with im this very ring. After that Brogue Kick Oi delive’ed on Friday ta CM P’nk was so devastatin‘ that due ta an injury he’s no longe‘ with ou‘ company. So Edge ye bette‘ realize, who’s gonna sha‘ tha ring with ye at Cybe‘ Sunday. Ye should sta’t by knowin‘ yer opponents, then ye can fight ‘em. But it really doesn’t matte’ in yer case ‘cause yer gonna lose and it’s not even impo’tant who’s in ring with ye. Ye think, that yer he’e because ye dese’ve it? No, yer he’e jus’ ta make tha winne’ stronge’, but tha thing is, that Oi don’t need ta look stronge’, Oi am already strong enough ta become new CWF Wo’ld Heavyweight Champion. Ye think yer tough Edge, but yer not, at least yer not that tough ta beat me, tha futu’e legend, Tha Celtic Warrio’ Sheamus …

scaled.php

Sheamus just smiles at Edge, who is standing in front of him and Sheamus then looks at the crowd and continues …

Now let me welcome he’e a new membe’ of CWF roste’ Dolph Ziggle’. Oi don’t know if Oi can welcome him he’e and if Oi’m goin’ ta have tha hono’ ta meet him pe’sonally, ‘cause Oi don’t if he’s not afraid of me. It it gonna be really brave of ‘im, if he’s gonna come down he’e and face me like a man, but the’e’s no way that he can win this match. Oi don’t even know who told him he’s gonna replace P’nk. This kid is gonna make his debut at Cybe’ Sunday and his debut match will be numbe’ one contende’ match? Oi don’t think that CWF Staff is takin’ this serious and it is kinda sad. It is sad, that every blonde girl, that wants ta ente’ a match jus’ ask fo’ it. But whateve’, Oi am not takin’ this little unexperienced kid as some dange’. The’e’s not existin’ a single thing o’ pe’son that can stop me. Nobody is gonna take frem me somethin’ Oi dese’ve and that’s Wo’ld Heavyweight Championship match. Oi asked meself many times if Oi have tha guts ta be in a championship match. Now Oi don’t need ta ask, now Oi know that the’e’s noonme, who dese’ves that match mo’ than me. Ziggle’, if yer gonna stand in me way in this match inly fer one second, prepa’ yer head, ‘cause Oi am gonna kick it out of yer neck and stomp it into tha ground. Oi ended Punk’s caree’ he’e in CWF and Oi can do tha exact same thing ta ye fella. Because when this ginge’ Irishman gets pissed off ye don’t wanna know ‘im. Ye think Oi am big talke’ and Oi can’t prove it? Well Oi am gonna prove ta ye Ziggle’, that this match is none of yer business …

Crowd cheers for Sheamus loudly and Sheamus wants to say a few last words …

And this is a message fo’ everybody. If ye eve’ gonna step between in me and that championship, yer gonna receive a beatin’ of yer lifetime. And fo’ ye Chris Jericho, Oi believe, ya will still be a titel holde’ afte’ this Pay-Pe’-View, that why Oi am talkin’ ta ye roight now. Oi’m comin’ fer ye fella and ye bette’ make yerself ready, because when Tha Celtic Warrio’, Tha Irish Cu’se, Tha Great White, Sheamus will come fo’ ye, ye should give it everythin’ ye got, ta defend that titel. That’s all Oi wanted ta say and Oi think, Oi’ve said enough. Let tha match begin and roight afte’ that we can celebrate me championship match and celebrate another’ great victory of tha greatesr Irishmen in tha world … Sheam …

But Sheamus is suddenly interrupted …

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The CWF fans are awaiting for something to happen, anything to happen at all as they are a few days early for Cyber Sunday but they expect non stop action from CWF but the fans aren't kept waiting any longer as suddenly.....

[video=youtube;D9_N9543Wlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9_N9543Wlo[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans know that the arrival of the Game is coming. The fans aren't waiting for long as Triple H strides out from the back, looking towards his feet as the fans are going crazy. Stephanie McMahon strides out from the back after her husband, stopping next to him with her arms in the air as Triple H lifts his head and looks towards her. She is smiling, nodding her head at Hunter as she points to the ring. Triple H nods and smiles as they both start to walk down the ramp.

tumblr_lrzbavZJHA1r3z00lo1_r1_400.jpg

The fans are leaning over the barricade, hoping that either person will give them a high five or just even touch them, some people are weird like that but Triple H just walks straight past them, not taking his eyes off the ring but Stephanie Mcmahon is different as she gives eeryone a high five on the way to the ring. Hunter stops at the end of the stage, turning his head from side to side looking out into the crowd before he slides into the ring. He quickly makes his way to the corner turnbuckle, climbing it and doing his signature pose.

45hdwney7bghwde4.jpg

While Hunter, makes his way around the ring, doing the same thing for every corner, Stephanie has walked around the ring towards the timeskeepers table and managed to find herself two microphones. She thanks a random person at ringside, before slowly making her way up the steel steps and into the ring where her husband has finished and is now waiting for her. Stephanie hands him one of the mics, as Triple H takes it from her, giving her a kiss as thanks before he raises it and puts it too his lips.

16217.jpg

Triple H: Well here we are again, Stephanie and I are back inside this CWF ring, it hasn't been that long since we were last in it actually but it's been a while since we had to get ready for a Pay Per View match, but boy oh boy are we ready for this Pay Per View match, I am so ready that I even had Michael Buffer in my lockeroom asking the old DX pre match warm up routine. All you fans might not know this though, at the Pay Per View they call Cyber Sunday, a pay per view made just for you guys really, although my match wasn't open for any voting from you guys, my match at Cyber Sunday was suppose to be a Triple Threat match. It was suppose to be the former former Hardcore Champion, myself The Game Triple H against the former Hardcore Champion, The Doctor of Suckanomics, John Cena. Before any of you get on my back and boo that name for Cena, cut me some slack alright, I was up all night working on my next audition, that's right, I have someone interested in hiring me for another movie but we will get to that later, now where was I? Oh yes, it was suppose to be Triple H against John Cena with a 3rd man, the English born, ugly man with his head stuck so far up his queen's ass that if she opened her mouth, you could pretty much see his ugly head, I am of course talking about William Regal, the current Hardcore Champion. Now, if you fans didn't already know this, William Regal hasn't been seen around very much lately, ever since he actually beat that idiot Cena for the title, he has gone missing and from what I can remember from when I went to England, the English aren't allowed to have any fun so I doubt that Regal is playing hide and seek. No, i'll tell you the real reason Regal hasn't been seen and I very much doubt he will ever be seen again and it's because of the one man standing inside this ring right now, i'm not talking about a McMahon either, no William Regal has tucked his tail between his legs and he has run away, run far far away because I put him on the shelf, he knew he couldn't compete with Triple H, he knew that after I pedrigreed him on top of that Titantron that he would never be the same and I have to agree with him, I accept his decision that he made and i'm not angry about it because that gives me a chance to go one on one with an old friend of mine, well you can't really call him a friend, more of a little annoyance of mine.

The crowd boo at the mention of John Cena's name as Triple H lowers the mic, agreeing with the fans as Steph wants a turn at talking, so she waits until the crowd die down and then she starts to talk.

stephanie-mcmahon-0023.jpg

Stephanie: Last time John Cena and my man met, it was John Cena walking out with Hunter's Hardcore Championship around his waist, it was John Cena emerging as the victor but alot has happened since then, John Cena was demolished by my man with his sledgehammer and a pedigree, John Cena lost to Scott Hall on War, the man that claimed he would never quit, told the universe the complete opposite just a few weeks ago, John Cena has lost everything in the past couple of weeks, he lost his Hardcore Championship, he lost alot of his blood, he lost alot of sweat but the main thing he has lost and will never get back is his pride. What kind of man just gives up and quits, what kind of man wears around the amount of jewellery he wears, what kind of man is John Cena? I certainly couldn't come up with an answer on my own but with a little help from Triple H, we came up with the correct answer. John Cena is nothing more then a spineless, gutless coward that deserves to be disgraced. You see, unlike my husband, John Cena is going to Cyber Sunday to be locked inside a prison yard, a place where he deserves to be in permantly, a place where every single man in there would make him their little bitch, but at Cyber Sunday John, it won't be any of the prisoners making you their little bitch, no no and finally no, it will be my husband, you will feel what it feels like to step out of your comfort zone because I know thats exactly where you were at Elimination Chamber, I know that you don't have anyone to look after you so you spend plenty of time in the kitchen and inside your house all alone while Triple H, has me to do all of that but inside those prison walls, my man has been there, even if it was in a movie, he knows what it is like so be prepared Cena, be very scared, start your prayers because not many people on this planet would want to get inside the ring with Triple H but no one in this whole universe would want to be locked inside a prison yard with him.

The crowd begin a chant for Hunter as the couple look out into them, nodding their heads and agreeing with them as the crowd goes for a while. Triple H lifts the mic to his lips and begins to interupt the crowd.

Triple H: John, you know what, I feel sorry for you. William Regal, although I don't like the posh moron, he used his brain and he got out of this company before I did too much damage to him but you aren't one to use your brain that often are you? We will be stuck in a prison yard like my wife said with in mates calling for your blood, people will be cheering when I punch your teeth down your throat and then make you vomit them back up with a kick to the stomach but that is any different to fighting you inside this ring is it John? These fans don't seem to like you and I bet you don't care, I bet these people are just little fleas to you, something that you know is there but too small to even care about except when they make you itch, make you tick but John, those in mates won't show remorse, they won't yell for me to stop, they won't yell that's enough when you are on the ground, face swollen and bleeding, I'm okay with that because I don't want to answer to anyone after Cyber Sunday, I don't want to have to explain my actions after Cyber Sunday because what will happen to you, won't be pretty Cena, it won't be for the weak hearted. The Game will begin at Cyber Sunday Cena and I guran-damn-tee that it isn't a Game that will you will survive.

Triple H lowers the mic, puts his arm around his wife as both have smiles on their faces as suddenly a familar theme rings out over the P.A System. Hunter and Steph turn their bodies and look towards the stage waiting for Cena to appear.

stephhhh6.jpg

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
OOC: I just wanna say that I WILL TT. That was the information for the writers.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Just when Sheamus finished his last word..

"I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

[video=youtube;aCEG9PYayqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEG9PYayqE&feature=related[/video]

WWEFridayNighrSmackdown20100101P-2.gif

Dolph Ziggler comes out from the backstage area with a microphone in his hand and walks the ramp while the arena is full of loud boos. Dolph however throws a cocky smile at all of them and does not care a bit about the crowd response, as he enters the ring and therefore joins Sheamus and Edge.

14362.jpg

Dolph Ziggler:

I know you wanted to see the other guy with the worse slicked hair than mine, but please, could you shut your dirty mouths for a second while I'm talking? Thanks. Now I see the reason for all that hatred towards me, Sheamus, I see how your first appearance in this company was probably a failure and a nonsense match on a weekly show, and I see as well those months you spent in the undercard begging for a HARDCORE title opportunity, and now you see me.. right now having the chance to face the World Heavyweight Champion next month! I see that you apparently don't get the reason, so I'm gonna be that generous and explain it to you - in case you didn't know, people call me Dolph Ziggler, but they call me Perfection too, and they damn sure have a reason for that! You see, in case you didn't know, while you kept failing in this company, I kept delivering in the WWE, I was winning for months and dominating the roster with holding their US Title all the way, then I've had this business partnership with Vickie Guerrero who is truly a marvelous woman and I don't know why you hate her (fans boo), to shorten this story, I've been "on fire" for months there. Then I felt underestimated over there. I felt that I should've been given the opportunity to challenge their champ for the big one, guess what happened, they kept ignoring, so I left WWE and joined CWF. The CWF Management is in fact a clever one, because they've done the right thing and they have a really good sense of business. In wrestling companies, heels are those who carry the company's name. A good heel equals hundreds of thousands dollars. While on the other hand a PERFECT heel equals MILLIONS. This company was clever enough to sign that perfect heel - me! They knew I draw money, they knew about my charisma, my abilities, they knew that they are bringing in a former World Champion and they gave the place in the match to the right guy. I was going nowhere in the WWE; CWF is the place where I will stay, and become World Champion as well.

Dolph smirks as he continues speaking.

You see Sheamus, CM Punk was an absolute no one. Seriously he should share the "most overrated wrestler ever" award with Triple H and Hulk Hogan. That man just came out of nowhere, sat like a moron in the middle of the ring and started bragging about the injustice ongoing in the back and did basically nothing about it. And just because he whined and whined about how he is mistreated he gained his titleshot and lost it to an old Irishman, and even the birds in the trees know that Irishmen suck, just like you Sheamus. You can call me names - from "Little Blond" to "Pretty Boy", but none of your cheap air-time filling speeches cannot deny the fact that you are just jealous of me. Who wouldn't be jealous? You look at yourself Sheamus, and what do you see? A man with incredibly white skin, spiked weirdly red hair and a weird beard with sideburns. This what I'm saying should be Cody Rhodes' part of show, but your case is soo poor I was just forced to say it. And you knowing about your already mentioned physical handicap, you look at me and you see an intelligent, talented, just simply beautiful, charismatic HEEL wrestler. You failed at portraying a heel, so you went the road of being a good guy. Don't act stupid, everyone, we all know there are the bad guys and the good guys, and nowadays both categories are very miserable, except for one heel, myself, and believe me, seeing all of this perfection, Sheamus, you start being mad at yourself, your body is filled with anger and jealousy and therefore you start calling me childish names. "This Little Blond Girl" will use this opportunity to promise you that he'll make you puke your guts out on Sunday.

Dolph looks at Edge now.

Edge, or Adam, hell I'm not CM Punk, I'll call you Edge, Edge you see, it seems that you are highly uninformed or you apparently don't give a damn about the company you are working in, Edge, you didn't even mention me. How come everyone knew I was the newest signing, how come everyone came to say hi backstage, how come everyone in the back knew about me, and you didn't even mention me in your little pathetic speech a while ago. This all proves your egotism and the amount of damns you give for your company. Seeing how lazy and disrespectful you are, I see, and the people should see that too, that you being champion these days would be an absolute wrestling failure. No disrespect, Edge, you were a great wrestler AGES AGO, but nowadays you suck. You should retire, Edge. I'm this generous and I won't say you don't deserve a job in this company, but I'll say that you should be some job in the company that is given to the "blast from the past" wrestlers, something like a color commentator or something, because hello; you're blocking the way for the new stars like I am. You too are just a space filling attention whore, because you can do nothing else than recapitulate the happenings between your last match and the moment you're talking, plus you repeat yourself like a broken LP. The only point you got right in your speech was the Sheamus part, you predicted very good that he'll talk about how he 'ended CM Punk's career' while that idiot was in fact fired and sent home like some unwanted Blue pet.

Edge starts smiling as Dolph continues.

Cut that smile, Edge, I'm not finished. The thing I've already mentioned is the only you got right. Everything else you said was a complete cliché you say everytime you show up. That makes me shake my head in disbelief, because I really wonder which idiot made these two even bigger idiots face me for the number one contendership.. To conclude this part of my speech and for those who just turned their TVs on, I have just summarized the idiocy of Sheamus and Edge and you will still probably continue cheering them, because, and I'll borrow this line from Jericho, you are hypocrites, people, you cheer only those who praise you and those who shove the truth into your ugly faces you boo and disrespect.

A 'You Suck' chant breaks out.

It's not me who sucks, it's you - the audience, Sheamus, Edge, and most of all both Batista and Jericho. I'll use this opportunity to say a few more things. Basically I will seize the opportunity to warn the next champion, because a perfect heel is coming his way to take what means the most to him; the odds may be low at the moment, but check the chances of the champion retaining next month after I take out these two losers and grab the chance I should have, because.. I.. am.. perfection.

Fans boo Dolph as he smiles cockily when..

--------------------------------------------

OOC: Okay. I'm sorry for the lateness, I really couldn't make it before, but atleast it's in and it's good for what it is. I just hope this counts, because I put a lot of effort in this one and I want to win this match, so Allen and Lub, good luck.​

Status
Not open for further replies.