CWF 2011: Trashtalking - Cyber Sunday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Stipulation Will This Match Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This thread is for Christian (Andrew), Hassan (Rey) and Kevin Thorn (Sam)

You people have just one week to make your vote.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Cyber Sunday: CWF IC Championship - Alex Riley (c) vs. The Miz vs. Muhammad Hassan

This thread is for Alex Riley (Aniking), Taker (Slim), Del Rio (Awesome Miz), Orton (Chase) and Hassan (Rey)

Good luck, people have just one week to vote on the stipulation!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
[video=youtube;LAjZek1hCpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjZek1hCpU[/video]

*Hassans theme plays and the entire crowd boos heavily, Muhammad Hassan emerges on stage. Behind Him Daivari and The Great Khali walk out. Hassan looks around the arena and suddenly spits down on the floor, he walks down the ramp leading his followers to the ring. Hassan stops at ringside and holds his hands up in the air, as he does Khali walks to the steel steps climbing up them and Daivari runs around the ring to the timekeepers table to get a microphone. Muhammad Hassan lowers his arms and jumps up on the ring apron stepping into the ring. The Great Khali steps over the top rope and Hassan points towards the stage as he tells Khali something, The Great Khali stands facing the stage as if a barrier for Hassan as Daivari gets in the ring and hands the microphone over.*

TheGreatHassanAndBenoitmp4_000187207.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

Welcome, yes Welcome everyone to what is soon to be the most glorious night of this companies history.The night Muhammad Hassan talks over this brand entirely, and it all began when I left the current intercontinental champion on his back staring up at the lights. Once I did that I was put into the Intercontinental Championship picture which lead to me earning a CWF Championship match thus leading to the night Muhammad Hassan holds every championship Riot has to offer. And just like my conquest started by focusing on the Intercontinental champion, my Hassan Sunday shall start with becoming Intercontinental champion.

*The crowd boos in disagreement as hassan continues*

The match itself is an elimination style match, I've already proven what I can do in elimination style matches by winning the Battle Royal. And with that look at the people I'm facing, Randy Orton. A man who tried to sneak attack me on the last honor and was only able to gain the upperhand for a moment after I was attacked yet again from behind by the man who was afraid of my dominance Christian. And even then I avoided the dreaded Punt proving that Randy Orton cannot beat me not even with two sneak attacks and help after a match I had.

And Del Rio, who made a statement by coming out and attacking after all the action was coming to an end. Which is actually the only real tactic that he can apply that will work for him.

And lastly, There is Alex Riley. A man who just a few short weeks ago looked so strong, he was on a streak and was on top of the world. And I single handily took him off the high horse he sat upon, I left him out cold in this ring and proved his rise was nothing more than mediocre. Which is exactly what I will expose his reign as Champion to be, When I become the Intercontinental Champion. This is my destiny, the night my followers and I have been dreaming of, and it shall begin with the Intercontinental Championship thus me becoming the first Champion in CWF history to be of Arab Descent. Riley, you just happen to be the one holding my championship when my night came.

*Hassan hands over the microphone to Daivari, but right as Daivari raises his microphone he is interrupted*

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
[video=youtube;LAjZek1hCpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjZek1hCpU[/video]

*Muhammad Hassans theme hits and the crowd boos loudly, Hassan and his followers appear on stage, hassan at the forefront. He looks around the arena and spits on the ground, leading his followers down the rampway. Once at Ringside Hassan stops, Khali keeps marching over to the steel steps and Daivari goes around the ring towards the time keeper table. Hassan raises his hands up in the air as Khali climbs up the steps to the apron and steps over the top rope. Hassan jumps up on the ring apron and steps into the ring as Daivari quickly gets in and hands Hassan a microphone. Khali stands facing the stage as daivari stands behind hassan while he speaks*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000143266.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

Honor...A word that draws high respect, and is it not funny that Riot shall lose the name honor just as I'm about to get mine. As after being treated as a second class citizen I will soon become the only singles champion on Riot. And how fitting is it? that this happens on Cyber Sunday, the night where the "power" to make descisions is given to all of you people. All of you people Pick the matches, the challengers, stipulations, you all have the control. However the only thing you don't have control over is the one thing you people don't want more than anything, Me as Champion. You people boo me, you hate me because I speak the truth and you just like management for so many years have done everything in your power to make sure Muhammad Hassan goes nowhere in this business. Well now Management can't do anything because I had my lawyers threaten to sue if a title match was taken away from me because I knew having two title matches was going to be a problem for them, and you people you can't do anything either. Each and every single one of you including those in the back will be forced to sit and watch as I do everything I've set out to do, and take over this brand for my own.

*As Hassan speaks the crowd starts to chant "U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!" As this happens Daivari is yelling out seemingly to tell the crowd to shut up while Hassan is speaking*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000193933.jpg

*Hassan puts his hand on Daivaris shoulder and tells him to stop, Hassan turns and speaks to the crowd*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000132066.jpg

You people don't seem to understand, just like every other american doesn't seem to understand. I am an Arab...AMERICAN. I was born Right here in America you imbeciles. In fact you people chanting U.S.A means you are cheering for me, my opponents are from where? Parts Unknown, Transylvania and Toronto, Ontario, Canada. You see this is the problem, you people see me, you see Khosrow and you think we're terrorist, you chant U.S.A Thinking we are not from here. I am an American, in fact I am the last true Patriot of this country.

*Hassan looks out with anger for a moment before calming himself down and continuing*

But on to more important things than you bigots, and that is the CWF Championship. The Championship that has no owner, and the championship that shows everyone else that you are the best. And if you want proof as to the work I have to put in to make a name for myself being an Arab American, I won a rumble to be in this match. I defeated multiple people just to earn my shot, and what did my opponents do to earn this shot? They lost the CWF Championship, that is their qualification to be in this triple threat. As far as I'm concerned I should have been rewarded the CWF Championship once I won the Battle Royal, but that is a different story. Because this match will be a match i've never been in. A Hell...In the Cell.

*The crowd pops lightly for the mention of the match*

A match people think I might be in a disadvantage in since I've never been in it, a match in which I will be in a cage with my followers out. many say I have no chance as I've never experience Hell in the Cell. Well let me tell you, it is Kevin Thorn and Christian who will be locked inside that cage with me not the other way around, because I have experienced Hell. I have been living hell every single day for ten years now, and now that hell I was given, will be brought out inside that cage. Because there is NOTHING That will keep me from my destiny, The Intercontinental Championship will be mine. And the CWF Championship WILL BE MINE, It is not a matter of if, it is not a matter of a possibility, I am going to be your CWF Champion if it takes every ounce of energy in my body because I will be looking down at all of you with two championships on my shoulders just like all of you looked down at myself as a second class citizen.

Hassan looks up towards the heavens as he speaks*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000308600.jpg

And let it be known on this Sunday evening that The Great Muhammad Hassan took his rightful spot atop the CWF Rankings, and forever afterwards all who once opposed him shall worship at his feet. Praise Allah, Bless this Prejudiced Country of mine, and Worship The Great... MUHAMMAD...HASSAN!

*Hassan holds his hands up until he is interrupted*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000313933.jpg

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Cyber Sunday: CWF World Heavyweight Championship - Chris Jericho (c) vs. Batista

The very futuristic set of Cyber Sunday has been up for a while now, and the vignette of the show has been constantly played over and over. The camera pans out to the outside where fans are picking up memorabilia and shirts, and the drinks stands queue is getting busier and busier. An announcement is made on the P.A backstage that someone is about to enter the arena, and for everyone to take their seats if they wish. The back end of the drinks queue all go back, and people hurry to the chairs that match their ticket stubs as.....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista, the brand new Number One Contender walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista2.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, and when it does the music stops. Batista waits a few seconds before he address the CWF Universe.

WWE-Batista.jpg

The Animal, Batista: The spotlight.... it's fallen.

Finally, the spotlight has fallen on CWF War, and that spotlight has been falling and falling and its dropped right... on.... me. No-one is talking about how Finlay has left the company, or about how he should have left as a champion but didn't. No-one is talking about how, Edge should be given that one more shot, or how CM Punk is finally deciding to lower his way too high expectations of his own performance, and start wrestling. No. Everyone is talking about Dave... Batista.

The crowd boo Dave, but he smirks, showing the response was as he wanted, before continuing to speak again.

Your Sheamus', your Finlays, your CM Punks, your Edges... they can't handle the heat of the spotlight, and they have shown that time and time again. Matt Hardy, no different. They melt under the pressure, not of the heat of the light, but of the millions of eyes looking into the light, looking into you. That is where I am different. The light to me is not a pressure mark, it is not a caveat of risk to me. The light in my eyes, is a catalyst. It's an energy that burns and burns until I am at my peak. And this light, this time around, on the second time of asking, it is not going to be skewed away from me thanks to a structure I am placed in. It is not going to be disguised through chains and perspex glass. It is going to be on direct full view, and then I can show exactly why I am going to be the next CWF Champion. Now, all I have to do is get past... Chris Jericho.

Now I saw the stunt you pulled last Monday Chris, I gotta say, it reminded me of someone else I know quite a lot. Is it me, or does everyone I know, from Canada, on War, rely on bitches that shouldn't be in the wrestling business no more, to win their matches?! You got Edge, and you got Lita... you got Chris Jericho, and you got Sting. Did you see the stunt I pulled Chris? I beat three other guys in a quicker time than it took you to lose to Finlay. So how badly you done against him.... that will only me exploited even further when you step in the spotlight with me. If it wasn't for Sting Chris, you wouldn't have a belt to present to me at Cyber Sunday, I would simply be the very first new champion, but I guess champions get privileges that surpass their own limits, and for that, the feeling will only be sweeter, once I ram straight through you... and your CWF legacy, taking the belt that only four men have held since the start, a belt that is quite rare in wrestling and has stayed.... exclusive.

The crowd mini-cheer at the mention of how sought after the championship belt is, before continuing.

The exclusivity of the championship is the thing that drives me on the most to be honest with you Chris. Yourself, Dave Finley, The Rock, Alberto Del Rio.... all men that have won the championship and worn it knowing that they are being looked at as the best that this company has to offer today. Now that.... that is Dave Batistas calling.... only it will be so different for me. I deserve to be there, not like any of the other guys I have just mentioned! I am the superstar of the CWF and have been from day one! No-one gets these people rushing to get their credit cards out of their wallets at 9am on a Friday Morning just like me. They don't hear "CWF Tickets on Sale Now!" They hear, "Batista Fan, get your money spent to see him now!" But, as much as that is the case, and with the championship no-one will be able to deny that, there is one more exclusivity that I need to close down for me. And that is the exclusivity that I have not yet beat you Jericho. Your one in one. May have been an illegal hold with a weapon in a classic screw job match for the strongest threat in there, but you are still one for one. And that wrong, needs to be righted at Cyber Sunday, and instead of being one for one Chris, it will be me that goes one for one... one on one. And you can debate this point all you like Chris, beat right here at the Pay Per View, the only debate you will have to decide is whether to take the cab or the ambulance out of here.

Chances are Chris, we're going to hear your music, your going to come on down here in one of the suits that you rent from Tuxedo Junction, you'll come into the ring and spew the latest of your dictionary rants that you seem to think make you sound intelligent, indeed debating every damn word I have said out here. But that's something my father never understood either Chris. He said all the long words that sounded impressive, but no matter how many of them you use, if your wrong, your wrong. If your using them to state a false case, then you may as well not use them at all. I don't bother talking around topics, or gently brushing on them. I will tell you straight, and truthfully, and Chris. At Cyber Sunday, it will be a miracle that you walk out. Walking out as Champion.... impossible. This is a moment in sport that doesn't really happen all that too often. It's a moment in sport... where there is no sport. You won't find the odds in the bookies because it is a foregone conclusion I am leaving Cyber Sunday with the CWF Heavyweight Championship, and the damage I end up doing to you will only mean your rematch you have to take within thirty days, there is no chance you are going to be one hundred percent.

You went ahead and asked Dave Finlay, "How do you plan on beating me one on one in MY World" Well I guess he gave you a pretty good answer there didn't he, actions can very often speak louder than words. And worlds.... they're only worlds... they're in your head. This may be your world in your head, but this..... this is my spotlight.... and not only can I see it.... but everyone in this arena can see it.... and more importantly Chris.... I know that you can see it. I don't speak on interpretations, I speak on cold solid fact. And with that being said..... How do you think you are going to beat ME one on one..... in my spotlight???

Batista smirks, but the smile leaves as soon as he hears.....

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd wondering who this could be, out comes Christian from behind the curtain. He ignores the entire crowd as they jeer him heavily. He heads to the ring as he then speaks.

normal_006.jpg

Christian;

Could you be anymore stupidier than you already are? I don't care if you're Arab, American, a donkey, a cat or even a freakin' bar maid. We already know these inbred morons mean absolutely nothing to us, we know that. Yet you continue to repeat yourself like you're an eighty-year old alzheimiers person. I find it somewhat disturbing you know, I could not careless what show I'm on at all, it makes no difference to what I will do at Cyber Sunday at all. These inbred morons sadly chose the General Manager, HBK to be the referee, you know where this is leading to... I am constantly being screwed here, ever since HBK became the General Manager, he has kicked me in the jaw every single week. He has interrupted everything I have done here for the company, everything I do, he interrupts yet he isn't even a wrestler. Now Jim Connelly who was supposed to be a man I could talk to, turned his back on me for absolutely no reason decides that it's fun watching Shawn Michaels kick me in the jaw week by week. I'm not taking a stand for it no more, in fact... I'll be bringing my lawyers out once Cyber Sunday is done so I hope you're listening Shawn, you best be prepared.

Christian continues on.

Now, I came so close to winning the CWF Championship the first time around, I was attacked from behind right when I was about to hit my finisher off the top rope. I had it all only for some delusional moron attack me from behind and ruin every single chance I had. Now let me jog your memory a bit here Mr. Hassan, but you... you've never been worthy of recieving this very opportunity. Whilst you pull double duty, come this very match you're going to be psychically exhausted and it gives me every reason to finish you off quicker than ever. You can continue to claim you're the best thing in this business but I know the truth, that truth is... you're nothing. You're just some person who continues to step in my way and won't allow me to get my job done properly. You see Kevin Thorn solely took that title right under my nose, I defeated him at Elimination Chamber. I became YOUR CWF Champion only for Kane to come running down after I was completely hurt and psychically exhausted, he cashed his briefcase in, allowing me to lose but look what happened a week later. He quit the company, he left because of the shame he held, the shame he has held all his life. The fact he was under a mask, he couldn't bare to show his face and he quit straight away, management then gave me the Championship belt. TO ME, to the man who truly deserves it only for HBK to be signed as the General Manager and strip me off that belt. I am the rightful Champion here, I've never lost that belt and for each and every single inbred morons around here to screw me out every single time isn't going to happen no more. I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. Now Shawn Michaels is just out here to make it worse for me by being the referee, I will tell you Muhammed... He will not screw me around because he will have absolutely no choice but to count you or Kevin while I have you pinned.

Christian kicks the lower ropes in frustration, the crowd boo's but Christian stops them.

I am the rightful owner of that Championship, after I've competed in Hell in a Cells, an Elimination Chamber... I once again have to go back and do it again. Management are trying to make this some sort of hard task but I tend to overcome their odds. I'm not here to listen to you rant on about your religion, you do know that Shawn Michaels is a born-again Christian. While I, I'm not going to talk religion at all because you see, this is why wars happen around the world. It's pointless just like yourself! I've got important things to talk about and you... you're going to listen to me. Now I'm the most experienced wrestler here in CWF having already been in the cell, an elimination chamber and many stipulation matches but this doesn't stop me, but... enough of you. Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... You've yet to come out, are you hiding in the dark? Where the red roses slowly fall apart, the thorn is no longer prickly, the thorn... becoming nothing at all, nothing but a stem. Are you lonely in there Kevin? Are you hurting? Is there no blood flowing? I'm waiting... impatiently...

Christian smiles before tweaking his neck a bit before looking back to Muhammed as he rests by the corner turnbuckle.

Kevin, I've beaten you... You managed to use your rematch clause, but after Cyber Sunday. I'll walk in as your true champion, I'll walk out... STILL your CWF Champion. There's nothing you can do about it... You can try, but you will fail. There's a new chapter after Cyber Sunday, once I defeat Kevin and Muhammed here... you won't be facing me again. You will no longer have anything to do with me, I will go on and hold this Championship for a very long time... Maybe I'll challenge the CWF World Heavyweight Championship and gain some more competition, I know I'm the best around here... Sunday week, I prove just that.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY[/video]

The theme of Chris Jericho sounds out as the World Heavyweight Champion appears from behind the curtain, with the crowd booing his arrival. He strolls his way down the ramp, straightening his tie, a scowl across his face. He walks onto the steel steps, and at the top stares across at The Animal, who stares back. Jericho steps on the apron and inbetween the ropes, waiting for his music to cut before he speaks.

Jericho:Batista, you....Actually, you know what? You don't deserve this, you don't deserve my attention, and there's someone in the back, a close associate of mine, who's been itching to verbally tear you apart, and he'll be accompanying me at ringside for our match. This man needs no introduction from me, just put your hands together for him, he deserves it far more than you cockroaches ever will.

Jericho raises his hand to the stage as Batista looks quizzically at the stage as do the crowd. However, cheers and boos both echo throughout the arena as this theme starts.

[video=youtube;bfNaOnSIs3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfNaOnSIs3A[/video]

The mix of boos and cheers get significantly louder once Wade Barrett himself appears on the stage, and looks out at the crowd as Chris Jericho claps in the ring, Batista looking confused, but still intense as ever. Barrett shakes his head in the direction of the ring, and begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

normal_smackdown114_096.jpg

Wade Barrett:Before this goes any longer, let me put a stop to it. Batista, do you have any idea who you're talking to? Not only are you speaking to Chris Jericho, one of the greatest athletes in our sport, but you're also adressing The World Heavyweight Champion, so I suggest someone simmers down a little bit while the adults are talking. Chris has already said you aren't worthy of his time, and he's right, you aren't worth mine either. However, I just stand the sight and sound of your voice being projected to thousands of ears, who are the worse for it, and a couple of them are mine. But, let me introduce myself since Chris has given me the opportunity, in case you don't know me, firstly, you SHOULD, and secondly, my name is Wade Barrett, and I am here to ensure that you, Batista don't go gallavanting around, screwing Chris Jericho out of the World Heavyweight Championship he's worked so hard for.

Barrett gets on the steps as Jericho nods at him with the championship over his shoulder, and steps on the apron, talking as he steps inbetween the ropes.

Wade Barrett:Now, let's not assume I'm implying the ridiculous, I'm fully aware that both I and Chris could beat you on any day, blindfolded. However, I know you Batista, and I know fully well that although you have the power advantage in this match, you also probably have some kind of dirty trick up your sleeve, trying to gain something you didn't deserve and didn't earn, as is usual of your type. You're the kind of man that demonstrates exactly why Chris Jericho should've just been handed the World Heavyweight Championship long before he won it. He went into the Elimination Chamber, and beat you as well as four other men, he made you tap out in this very ring, but somehow you weasel yourself another opportunity. If anyone can't handle the spotlight, it seems to be you, as I've seen you had your big matches, against Edge for instance, and you come up short, but get ANOTHER chance. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it all, and I hope Chris Jericho puts you down for good, but who knows, he's a generous man, maybe he'll let you leave this building with the ability to walk.

Barrett strolls around the ring like he's in charge, Jericho smirking as he does it. He looks at the Batista, who has a nefarious scowl on his face. Barrett smiles as he looks at The Animal.

normal_433-wwe_fns110211_ws_pdtv_xvid_05537.jpg

Wade Barrett:What's the matter Batista, cat got your tongue? Or maybe you've just come to realization, an epiphany. You've just figured out that you can't win now. You can't pull some rabbit out of a hat to cheat Jericho out of the World Heavyweight Title, now that I'm here. He doesn't need me, he's proven that. I'm not here to protect his well-being, I'm here to protect yours. You were talking about people needing others to win their matches. Last I watched Elimination Chamber, nobody was in there to help Chris Jericho, but he still made you tap out, and pinned Sheamus to earn the championship he has today. He actually WINS his matches, I haven't seen you do any of the same. As for your tirade about Sting, Sting has his own agenda and it's none of your concern. Jericho asked for his rematch, and Finlay lasted twenty seconds, showing Jericho has actually trained and conditioned his body to perform in this ring, unlike Finlay, who's nothing but a overbloated tub of Guiness, waiting to burst. You can wipe those other champions you mentioned right off the map, they're nothing compared to this man. You deserve to be there, and he doesn't? There's an old saying, quitters never win, winners never quit, you were put in a GogoPlata and you quit, Chris Jericho won, so how in any kind of fathomable logic do you deserve to be standing there with this incoherent tirade and stupid look on your face?

Wade Barrett:You know, your father was very, very right when he told you that actions speak louder than words. Unfortunately for you, all your actions seem to be is falling to other's, and your words you can't back up. I must've talked about how you've not deserved this opportunity a lot, but there's really no way I can't express this enough, you shouldn't be here. You don't deserve to be here. You never have, and you never will. If your father sees you now, how must he regret what he told you? It's inflated your ego and truly made you believe you're still The Animal, that you can still go. When really, all you should be getting an opportunity at is the back of the unemployment line, because if I was the man in charge of the show, and let me tell you, firstly I'd be doing a much better job, you'd be out of here on your ear, you can't get the job done, so why should you be kept around? There was a no.1 contenders match not so long ago, wasn't there? You won it and your prize was to be embarassed on the stage of Cyber Sunday by Chris Jericho here. All of the men in that match haven't proven a thing, you lost to Edge, Edge lost to Finlay, Sheamus lost to Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship, you ALL came up short in the Elimination Chamber, and all CM Punk has done is sit back and hope he gets a title match. So, Dave Batista, I suggest you wave goodbye to the World Heavyweight Championship, at cheating Jericho out of the Championship, and I suggest CWF prepares a door to be kicked in....by Wade Barrett.

Barrett steps back with a smirk on his face as Jericho puts his hand on his shoulder and give him words of encouragement, with a devilish grin at Batista. Their smug expressions fade however, as Batista's had quite enough.​

Aniking

Reaction score
Cyber Sunday: #1 Con. to CWF WH Championship - Dolph Ziggler vs. Edge vs. Sheamus

Thread is for Dolph Ziggler (Derrick), Edge (Big Red Miz Punk) and Sheamus (Lubaninho) to post in for their number one contender's match at Cyber Sunday!

Alright guys, get to it!

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
Cyber Sunday: CWF Hardcore Championship - Regal (c) vs. Cena vs. HHH

Thread is for the reigning champion William Regal (Ellis), John Cena (PegasusKid) and Triple H (albo2) to post in for their Extreme Rules match for the Hardcore Championship at Cyber Sunday!

Get to it guys.​

Aniking

Reaction score
Cyber Sunday - Kurt Angle vs. Matt Hardy

Thread is for Kurt Angle (Killz) and Matt Hardy (The Hoov) to post in for their match at Cyber Sunday!

Get posting guys.​

Lewb

Reaction score
Batista looks at the two men both angling him at either side. Dave stares over at Barrett before pointing his full attention to the World Heavyweight Champion.

WWE-RAW-Batista-Chris-Jericho_1414490.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Well I never thought I would see the day Chris. Never in my career, nor my life would I have ever envisioned this. I mean of course you would have someone fight your battles for you, but to have someone come out here and speak your battles. The most annoying man to ever hold a microphone in the CWF, and your letting someone else do the talking for you. I don't know if this is your idea of playing mind games, but it has certainly thrown me, because you giving the spotlight to someone other than yourself is more out of the ordinary than you winning a match off the back of your own laurels.

Jericho screws his face up and dismisses what Batista has said, but Batista has already turned his attention to Wade Barrett.

Forgive me if I'm being flippant here but.... you don't look like Sting? When Chris mentioned a good friend coming out here I was expecting the man that intervened in his match with Finlay and saved him the World Title, not the man that won the Intercontinental title here the first night of CWF's history and has never been seen since. Didn't think I'd remember that far back did you Wade? Thought you would have the huge fanfare entrance, oh my god he's finally here. No. Your never going to have that for two reasons. One, your siding yourself with the biggest asshole in the whole of the CWF.... and two.... these people have already expended all of the excitement they had built up, when I came to the ring. Once you've seen me Wade.... everything else is inferior. If you think that you could beat me on any given day blindfolded, then why can we not see your confidence in yourself, and instead, we see you take the safe option, cowering behind the World Champion? Just another snivelling loud-mouthed, yellow-bellied Brit is all you are, your nearly as bad as these Canadians.

And as it may be, Chris Jericho may be one of the greatest athletes in our sport but he is not the greatest, that accolade always has and always will belong to me. As he holds the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, he knew that his time as champion was up, and he's only trying to prolong the period before the inevitable happens.... I mean, why else do you think your even here? You think he really just wants a touring buddy? Oh no, you are now the most potent part of his title defense, you are of up-most importance to Y2J's dominance in this company, which only means that you have found yourself right in the cross-hairs of The Animal. And Wade, the reason I kept quiet while you came out here doing your best Jericho was impression was not because a "Cat caught my tongue", it was simply that, I was dumbfounded as to how similar to Chris you were. Don't take that as a compliment, I was referring to the fact that one, you have a smile as inviting as his... inviting to punch it straight off your face. And two, you have the... lets call it skill... to use words that you don't understand the real context of and you still believe that you are Gods gift to the world. Newsflash for you Wade, neither you, or Jericho are gifts of any sort, you are the scarves and socks at Christmas... that get sent back because they're soo damn ugly, or annoying to want to ever keep!

Wade Barrett looks typically unimpressed as Batista pauses, looking for a response. After not getting one he continues.

Lets look at it this way Wade, Chris. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Chris, you came just into form at the Elimination chamber. Along with everyone targeting the biggest threat in the match, make that myself, you were able to sneak through the back door and take the championship off a weak last opponent in Sheamus. The truth is, if I wasn't the victim and made it to the final two, you would have never become World Heavyweight Champion, and if that didn't happen, you wouldn't have brought shame on that championship. The title changed hands three times in two weeks, and that was all on your shoulders. The prestige for that gold has gone Chris, and there's no replacing it straight away, it needs to be kept, and I am the man to do that. I decimated Matt Hardy, I decimated Edge, CM Punk and Sheamus all in the same damn match! I have more than earned this shot at the title and the only reason you are telling everyone I don't Wade, is because you have a small glimmer of hope from somewhere that the board room are going to listen to what you say, agree and pull the match. But the match will happen on Sunday, it will take place and you can be at ringside or not, it really doesn't make a slight bit of difference. I am here for one thing, and that is to further my career, make my bank balance bigger, and become a bigger star than The Rock, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan all rolled into one. And that starts at Cyber Sunday, when I take that title from you Jericho.

This has been a long road Jericho. A long road for me to get to where I am. Not because my ability was only just able, or it was a struggle, no. It has been a long long road because of management not wanting me to do well, not realizing what is best for the look, and for the finances of this company, and both of these have been blocking my path for too long. At Cyber Sunday, CWF's Wall against Dave Batista gets ripped down brick by damn brick with the mortar holding it together crumbling like the bones of a Canadian World Champion and the reinforcing mesh inside the structure will get bent and twisted until it breaks, similar to how the British reinforcements will feel come Sunday Jericho. You may have brought this kid up since the WWE days in N X T, but this weekend, this will be your L S T for both of you, your last. Your last act as someone actually with any power in this business, your last act of relevance to any direction this company is looking to go ahead. Chris Jericho, Sunday will be your last act.....

As champion.

Batista ignores Wade and stares at Jericho with an intimidating yet inviting look in his eyes, begging Jericho to open his mouth again....

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
OOC: In another bloody change... Regal is no longer with CWF.

Ellis has left CWF.

This is now a singles match, do get TT'ing!

awesome miz

Reaction score
AWESOME!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo&hd=1[/video]

The Miz's theme song hits the PA system of the arena and all fans gets to their feet and they are shocked, because they didn't expected The Miz and when The Miz comes out on the stage in his hand made designer suit, crowd begins to boo at him very loudly and The Miz with his typical smile on his face stands on the stage and looks at all the people in the crowd and then, Míz begins to come down the entrance ramp...

RAW_951_Photo_035.jpg

The Miz stops before the ring and looks at Muhammad Hassan and then he slowly gets on the steel steps and steps into the ring and he fixes his tie and then he asks for the microphone...

RAW_951_Photo_036.jpeg

The Miz gets the microphone and he looks at the people and then he puts his hand into a pocket and begins to talk...

RAW_951_Photo_037.jpeg

The Miz: Are you surprised? You should be. But now, you should be absolutely quiet and listen to what I'm going to tell you. When I first came here to CWF, I made huge, huge impact. I dominated WAR's roster. I made myself one of the biggest superstars of this company in just so short time. I earned a respect of you people and of superstars in back and I became the Intercontinental champion. Yes, I made it. I already was champion. From the little kid and new member of CWF became one of biggest champions in history and last real Intercontinental champion for a very, very long time. As the Intercontinental champion, I walked around and every single person in back looked at me as superstar, they wants to be one day. But then, when I lost my title, something happened. Something got wrong. I was traded to Honor – future Riot and today's ended chapter of CWF and when I was in Honor, my career went absolutely down. I became a underdog. I lost all my respect. I lost every single match. I lost everything. Everybody once again looked at me as on the Reality Star. They laughed at me and they was telling me to leave. But after everything I came through, there was no way I would quit. From little Reality star, winner of Fear Factor, contestant of Tough Enough, into a Tag Team Champion and a Intercontinental Champion, I couldn't quit. So, now, when finally Honor or Riot, or however they called it ended, I can start whole new chapter. Monday Night Nitro will be the best show in the history of Television. Why? Because I will walk into a first episode of Nitro as the brand new Intercontinental champion. How is it possible? Everything is possible around here. Everything. I'm replacing Alberto Del Rio in this match, because I am the only superstar that can stand up from obscurity and get back to the top of the mountain. And that's as well the reason why I'm here. Because I already stepped up and showed, that I still have it. That I have to be here tonight. And what better start for the whole new chapter in my career, in my life it should be, than start as Intercontinental Champion of the world?

RAW_951_Photo_039.jpeg

The Miz: Tonight, when I will fight in the Triple Threat Elimination Falls Count Anywhere match against you Muhammad, one of us gonna get hurt. And I will not be the one that gonna be hurt. You will. But I will give you a chance. You are in a two matches on a very same night and that's the thing that I really don't get. We've got full roster of the superstars and probably baddest superstar of them all gets the two title shots in the very same night. If I would not be as brave as I am and I would stay in the corner with my mouth shut down, I would be just like one of these losers that are in back, crying for a chance, but doing nothing for it. But Muhammad tell me, what exactly you did for being in championship matches tonight? It's one huge mystery for me. Because let's face the facts? Look at you! Look at you! You think, no, you hope and you pray, that this ugly face giant and this little wannabe wrestler called Daivari gonna win you these titles. But that's not gonna happen. At least not in the Intercontinental Championship match. Win your CWF Championship however your want, but don't step into my way Muhammad. Achieve your greatness, go for it, but no in this match. No in this match. As you said, this night should be yours, you should finally become champion. But only championship you should win is CWF Championship and not Intercontinental Championship. You see, since this match is falls count anywhere, anything can happen. I know you can call your giant to destroy me but trust me, after everything I came through, even if your giant would kick my head off, I will step up and again achieve what I deserve! Tonight, non of your servants can stop me from achieving the greatness. So Muhammad, chance that I gonna give you is very simple. Give up this match and focus on your second match and send your two girls on Christian and Kevin Thorn, but if they will touch me, I will make your live a living hell...

RAW_941_Photo_007.jpg

The Miz: And now, we get to the biggest loser on this planet. To the guy, that doesn't respect his mentor. Yes, I'm talking about you Alex Riley. I carried you in your little competition, that you wasn't even able to win, but I gave you the chance. You became my personal assistant and I made you. You learned from the very best and you walked straight into a main event of biggest event in the Wrestling business and you disappointed me. It was only cause of you, why I had to came here. After everything I did for you, after I carried you for one year, after everything I came through cause of your stupidity, only thing I got from you, was sneaky beating. But as we all know, in the end, I walked out as the winner and you walked out as a loser. Your face makes me sick. Why? Because after everything I did for you, you've never thanked me. Only reason why you are Intercontinental Champion right now, is because I gave you the chance. I gave you the chance, because I saw a potential. And you, even as much as I hate to say it, you became a great athlete. And why you can be called great? Because you've learned from the greatest! I made you what you are right now. Without me, you would be nothing, and nothing more than a absolute nothing. But now, let me calm down. Excuse my aggressiveness, but I have serious reason for it. You see, I'm not living in the past, so I should forget about what happened between me and Alex Riley, I'm living in a presence and I'm looking into a future. I am living in a presence and I know, that I'm high over what happened between me and that big no one. I know, that I am the most must see CWF superstar in history and he's going to fall down tonight. Maybe, Riley is now CWF champion, but where is he right now? What champion is he, when he doesn't represent himself here. Is this how real champion acts? Really?

Really!

The Miz: Really?

Really!

The Miz: Really?

Really!

The Miz: Do you all think this is how true champ acts really?

Really!

The Miz: Well then you are just proving that you are such a losers as he is! Really!

RAW_942_Photo_001.jpg

The Miz: Era of poorness leaded by Alex Riley ends tonight and era of Awesomeness is just beginning! The era, where there will be no place for losers or wannabes or idiots or whoever that's not good enough to stand up and show that he deserves to be here. When I will win the Intercontinental Championship and trust me, I will, everything will gonna change. I gonna finally prove to all these haters in back and to all you haters that was saying me that I'm nothing! Love me or hate me, I already made it and I'm going to repeat it! Non of you can stop me from living what I dreamed for. Non of you can stop me, from fulfillment my dreams! All of you are absolutely powerless against me. Why? Because I'm The Miz and trust me, trust me, I am the only one on this planet that deserves to fully say that I'm....
AAAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEEEEE!!!!

The Miz drops the microphone and wants to get off the ring as...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

OOC: Good luck guys, my debut as The Miz, so I hope you like him lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
It's good to be back to my winning ways because of course I've been hearing the buzz. Edge is on the downhill, Edge has lost his magic, and how I'm aging. Yet look what happened on Friday, once again I made our number one contender look like a complete fool. After all the talk about how he's unleashed and he's going to tear me apart. Yet look who was taping, I'm still a threat. I used Batista as an example, now it's time for the locker room to notice me again. Don't make the mistake to think that I'm starting to become soft because I'll make you tap. It's something that you don't see often but I have the attribute of making you tap out. I'm from Canada after all where the greatest submission wrestlers were born. I'm talking about the Bret Harts, the Chris Benoits, and hey whether you like it or not Chris Jericho is considered one of the greats. Chris is one of the most accomplished wrestlers in the business ever, even though I'm better than him. I can beat him at his own game and it's just a matter of time before I'll be able to do that to you. Before I do that, I must take care of two guys that aren't in my league. They are damn good, but you have to be better than good to beat me. Some may disagree, but both men don't compare to me.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Edge brushes it off and gets into it.

1jupm1.jpg

Edge: It seems like I'm always involved with Sheamus and it's starting to annoy me. Sheamus is a young kid who tries to prove he's legit but bullying people. Then he'll come out to brag how he can beat everyone up and beat CM Punk. I have no idea what happened during last week's match but it's clear both of you aren't in my league. You may talk a big game fella, but you've yet to pin me. All you have shown is beating up people when people least expect it, which is typical for a hot head like you. You try to scare me like your going to take my lunch money, but play time is over fella. I'm far from a push over and I'm someone that your going to respect. Your going to come out here saying "oh fella why are you in this match?". Your a broken tape recorder and people are starting to see that, while your awareness still shows your a rookie. I don't know about Punk, but I'm not scared of you one bit. I'll spear you out of your boots just like I've done time and time to my opponents. Your arse is mine fella and their is nothing your going to do about it.

The crowd laughs at Edge's Irish accident and gets into CM Punk.

Edge: Now the other guy in this match has really started to disappoint me. For the reaction he gets, his in ring performances have been really poor. He was pinned by Batista then just laid down to Sheamus. Yet the guy still gets huge praise, it's mind boggling. I've been a fan of Punk and his mouth, but you got to back it up in the ring. He hasn't done squat since coming back and will continue to look lost. You claim that "Your The Best In The World" yet you've been getting beat down so much lately that it's tough to really claim that. It's becoming a corny catchphrase even though the catchphrase never was true in the first place. I've always been the best so where the hell did you get this from and how dare you use it? It became comical at first ,but now it pisses me off because you still actually believe that you are. How about you actually win a match because right now your looking like the great Colin Deleany out there getting your ass handed to you. It's one thing to talk Punk, but you need to win matches. That's something you've failed to do lately and will continue to do. You've felt the Edgecator before and if you have to feel it again, well that's too damn bad. This is my time to step up back to where I belong and that's fighting for the heavyweight title. You two are just stepping stones and will bask my glory when the time comes. I've become sick of the constant...

Edge has been interrupted as he is enraged by the next superstar coming out.

1jupm1.jpg

Aniking

Reaction score
OOC - If you'd like, you guys can skip me so you can get one last round in. I'm still struggling to get online for an extended period of time to put a TT together and I don't wanna hold you guys back. So, feel free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.