• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cutting down the roster?

chessarmy

^ because Shark Boy is a useless piece of garbage!!! And whats worse is TNA is actually giving him somewhat of a push with this stupid Stone Cold Steve Shark Boy gimmick. He isnt that great in the ring, and he is a jobber that isnt and wont get over with the fans no matter what gimmick he has!!!

LOL, Voodoo King :laugh:

PeepShow

What makes Lethal ok with doing the Savage gimmick and Sharkboy with the Austin gimmick not ok? Don't pass judgment on it until it's over. I personally think it's hilarious. Not just funny, funny, but so stupid to the point it's funny.

chessarmy

What makes Lethal ok with doing the Savage gimmick and Sharkboy with the Austin gimmick not ok? Don't pass judgment on it until it's over. I personally think it's hilarious. Not just funny, funny, but so stupid to the point it's funny.

Well first off, Jay Lethal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shark Boy with or without the Black Machismo gimmick. Second, Jay Lethal's gimmick is awsome because he has Macho Man down perfectly...oh and...HE ISNT A FUCKING SHARK ACTING LIKE STEVE AUSTIN!!

Seriously, its rediculous. Just fire him and free up some space for wrestlers like Sonjay and Petey

PeepShow

Well first off, Jay Lethal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shark Boy with or without the Black Machismo gimmick. Second, Jay Lethal's gimmick is awsome because he has Macho Man down perfectly...oh and...HE ISNT A FUCKING SHARK ACTING LIKE STEVE AUSTIN!!

Seriously, its rediculous. Just fire him and free up some space for wrestlers like Sonjay and Petey

:g:

If I'm not mistaken, have you heard how much Sharky sounds like Austin? I guess you missed that. I do see your point of the shark costume part being lame, but hey, it's got to be a little bit lame for it to be funny. Lethal isn't funny, I actually take him serious like any other character now tbh.

Just give it some time man.

chessarmy

^ sure, I was saying this about the macho man gimmick for Lethal and I ended up loving it, so I guess I'll wait a little to see what happens with this...

He DOES sound like Austin though, I'll give him that

Barurot

Reaction score
Most of my picks are already mentioned... Black Reign, Rellik (too many monster gimmick wresters), VKM and Rick Steiner...

I don't agree about Sharkboy, TNA still can use him, he's a jobber that is well liked and I have to disagree with you chessarmy, he actually does have some skills, he's not at par with Lethal or Daniels but he DOES have decent in-ring skills and can sell moves...

Reaction score
^^See, I still think there might be a "re-birth" of Shark Boy as himself or another, more reality based character. It would be a great turn for him and may even provide some drama in his future matches.

gashface

Reaction score
I think sharkboy is loveable enough to keep on, the sheer fact we discuss his new gimmick and argue over it says to me that he draws a niche market. Whereas nobody gives a rats ass about VKM or Rellik.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think thathat these should go:
Rick Steiner
Black Reign (stupid gimmick)
Raven

That is about it. Those guys are TNA's biggest deadweight and therefore should just go!

Barurot

Reaction score
Raven? I still think TNA can have a use for Raven, even in a creative/booking capacity... Raven can talk, maybe have him color commentate or manage someone, if done properly he can easily put people over just doing good promos...