Cutting down the roster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
Aside from Chris Harris and Senshi (Who still hasn't left) who else has TNA released? I remember a while back they said they needed to cut down their roster and still havn't. Who do you think need's releasing from the current roster?

I am personally going for...
Rellik... just why?
Rick Steiner
VKM
Black Reign
Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.. these guys are pointless and unentertaining. If I wanted to watch Diva's, I'd watch WWE. I do understand they fill a certain niche though.

PeepShow

Well, first off, fuck no to cutting Madison and Love. That would just be stupid. I don't care if they are hot, ugly, fat, skinny, or whatnot, I wouldn't cut any of the knockouts at this point, especially the 2 hottest ones. They actually have some wrestling ability as well. No.

About Steiner and Killer, well, they aren't on TV much anyways, so who really cares. As for VKM and Reign, yes, they have needed to go since day one, especially the rejects who nobody and I mean nobody cares about.

Montana

I think their roster is about the right size, BUT they could trim off a couple names. Its not nearly as bad as it was last year with only one hour, and no womens division. The only guy that really sticks out in my head, is Johhny devine. I agree about the steiners and VKM, but they are mostly used just as a familar face.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I like the Rellik gimmick but he needs to go. I think the only reason they brought him in was because he was about to sign for wwe.

they shouldnt releases any womens except Karen & sharmell.

Black Reign needs to go, along with Steiners & VKM (but only after bringing in atleast 1 more tag team) also there is nothing really for Elix Skipper since Daniels is off the air and Senshi is done

Reaction score
Reign and Rellik should be blasted off ASAP! The other I don't have a problem with. Steiner is name recognition and VKM aren't doing anything. They could still be used as low card guys to put over some X division-ers.

Timmy T

Reaction score
There are not using VKM at all, they are pushing Bullet Bob for christ sake. BG sucks, and Kip is old and broken. They should be dropped, so should the steiners, They probally won't drop Dustin Rhodes, because Dusty would convince Vince to take him back for an angle with Cody. Rellik can actually wrestle and I think they should keep just lose the lame gimmick

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Rellik... just why?
Rick Steiner
VKM
Black Reign

Rellik is a cool ''Gimmick'' wrestler and has alot of potential.

Rick Steiner... he's still in TNA?

VKM... there a bunch of old guys that seriously needs to retire, I mean nobody finds them entertaining at at.

Black Reign.. well I gotta say, im missing Goldust lol, especially his promos.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

rellik does nothing. sometimes tna amazes me because he actually can wrestle, yet they still use shit like black reign instead of him. i dont mind the gimmick that much

PeepShow

*Puts on his Kaedon Mask*

"Great job. Fanboy comes in here and does nothing for the thread. Congrats."

Anyways, I find it funny that you say that they are useless, coming from a Roxxie Fan....lol. Talk about useless. :laugh:

btw, don't spam like that anymore. Add to it next time.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
*Puts on his Kaedon Mask*

"Great job. Fanboy comes in here and does nothing for the thread. Congrats."

Anyways, I find it funny that you say that they are useless, coming from a Roxxie Fan....lol. Talk about useless. :laugh:

btw, don't spam like that anymore. Add to it next time.
I find anytime I add anything to my posts someone decides to start an argument with me, so I decided to try to avoid that. :p

But alrighty...

Rellik is a decent wrestler, but there's really no room for his gimmick. We already have Abyss, Judas Mesias, and Black Reign. Abyss and Mesias are already in a huge story, so there's really no room for him. So I say keep him himself but repackage him as... a Voodoo King for Roxxi? :p

chessarmy

As much as I like Roxxi I dont think thats a good idea, she is better off on her own.

The Following wrestlers should be released:

Black Reign
Rellik
BG James
Kip James
SHARK BOY
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner

Thats pretty much all I can think of, I was going to add Kevin Nash to the list but I actually really like Nash...he may not have in ring abilities but he can make a GREAT color commentator and he cuts great promos

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I was just kidding about turning Rellik into The Voodoo King, lol. :p But they should repackage him as something.

And why Sharkboy? He's a jobber, he's not supposed to have an awesome gimmick. He's TNA's Funaki, except more loveable.

VKM and the Steiner Brothers need to go, BG and Kip because they have absolutely no skill, and the Steiners because they're the most obvious steroid users since Chris Masters.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

steiner on steroids.... no way! scott claims he doesnt use steroids, just body building supplements