Currently Watching 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE No Way Out 2012

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Mad Men - Season One Episode 3

Finally got around to starting this show. Heard a lot about it so I thought that I should catch up and see what the fuss is about. Okay start so far but there has been a lot of focus on the individual characters rather than the advertising business which I expected to see more of. Will keep watching and hope that once they have set up the characters they will start doing more with the business. Already can't stand Don Draper's wife, the character is so annoying and weak.

Think you are missing the point of the show through, it is is set in an era when women epsically ones married to sucessful business men were confined to the home and not expected to do much else outside of the odd leasure time with female friends. The Betty character does develop as things move along, however Piggy is the one to really watch in terms of a well rounded female character. For me the supporting characters expand more in season two.

X-Files season 2, Episode 4

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Think you are missing the point of the show through, it is is set in an era when women epsically ones married to sucessful business men were confined to the home and not expected to do much else outside of the odd leasure time with female friends. The Betty character does develop as things move along, however Piggy is the one to really watch in terms of a well rounded female character. For me the supporting characters expand more in season two.

At the moment she is just strange with her regular psych meetings and the thing with the car was so random. There are other strong women on the show, namely Joan, Meghan and even Peggy is strong even though she is working her way up from the bottom of the ladder. It was a bit jarring at first with the sheer amount of sexism, racism and smoking but I guess it is a culture shock since it is so different from today. I have watched the first four episodes and I am enjoying what I have seen so far.

Psych Season 4 - Episode 10
I got sick of waiting for this season to be released in Australia so I ordered it from the UK and it arrived today. This episode features Stacy Keibler which makes the show even better.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;OGWPDHrUWko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWPDHrUWko&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
At the moment she is just strange with her regular psych meetings and the thing with the car was so random. There are other strong women on the show, namely Joan, Meghan and even Peggy is strong even though she is working her way up from the bottom of the ladder. It was a bit jarring at first with the sheer amount of sexism, racism and smoking but I guess it is a culture shock since it is so different from today. I have watched the first four episodes and I am enjoying what I have seen so far.

Psych Season 4 - Episode 10
I got sick of waiting for this season to be released in Australia so I ordered it from the UK and it arrived today. This episode features Stacy Keibler which makes the show even better.

I would say Peggy is the most complex character of the whole show, partly because of the fact that she above all the bullshit and yet still suffers as a result of it and also because of the way her character changes as she gets more power.

True Love Episode 2

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;_7A0SfjIAsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7A0SfjIAsU&feature=player_embedded[/video]