Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

*coughyeahrightcough*

I don't see me there....................... :g: :g: :g:

-TJ-

1190932532153hy0.jpg

Travis40

Hey Tarvey!!..How Bout you go Piss on your pillow You Fucking Hick Dumbass from DA'Da'da'da'da'SOUTh of Da' Border were you'aall lynch'em naggers!!....and rell..........well you're rell............You're just some black guy that robs tv's.....go shove shit back up your ass so you can stop reproducing black ignorant niggy's such as yo'self....BRO!...........And guys such as ROHisWrestling, Christian(maineventasusual) ,and Famou$ aren't bad members. ROH'IW has passion, Christian(M.E.A.U) is cool and Famou$ is loyal to the forum and these dudes deserve some GODdamn Respect!

Okay...this post is so stupid that I have to come crawling back...KenFan...you're supposedly black...but you used this line.

and rell..........well you're rell............You're just some black guy that robs tv's.....go shove shit back up your ass so you can stop reproducing black ignorant niggy's such as yo'self

That was so wrong in so many ways. You just bashed your own people if you say that you're black...now everyone knows your a wigger and you're an attention whore..you're just stale.

Wrestling Station

first lets count the active members... then count the good ones.....then subtract that from the total active and we will get the bad ones :)

JHar888

Reaction score
^ "Being on the list" doesn't mean shit. When BOW and ROH are on there, I'm proud to be up there. :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Meh, some of those guys aren't too bad. But for the most part, it's semi-accurate yet still missing MANY, not to mention the members which don't fall into the "new" category.

Please, point them out to us so that we may scorn them.

dude i miss the old IWF....even as recent as this summer this place was awesome...now its just horrid....I want to make a change!

We need a cleansing.

I shouldn't be up there.

Oh yes you should, as a matter of fact, I'm moving you to the top of the list.

best thread in ages

Damn right.

Why ain't Travis on there?

First of all, it's why isn't Travis on there. Secondly he's pretty borderline sometimes, but overall he doesn't suck as much as he used to.

yo how am i doing monkey?

I have no idea who you are.

Nice list! Id agree with you for the most part (as I dont actually know some of those guys...)

Def. some who are missing, as Great One (i believe) said earlier - there are a few who arent 'new' to the site.

Again, please let us name names, and persecute the unclean.

Most people hate KenFan, I think he's OK. I used to find him funny, but his gimmick is...well...stale. It was funny at first, but now its like w/e.

Yeah, he was great at first, but now he only brings the suck.

yay i didnt make a list

That's because I wouldn't have known who you were if someone asked me to put you on it.

how am i a bad member

You annoy me more that you entertain me, therefore when the annoyance factor > the entertainment factor then this = you suck.

*coughyeahrightcough*

I don't see me there....................... :g: :g: :g:

Again, who are you?

^ "Being on the list" doesn't mean shit. When BOW and ROH are on there, I'm proud to be up there. :)

ROH is just barely up there. He just slightly sucks more often than not, but BOW is terrible.

Reaction score
that's a pretty accurate list overall.....but then you got guys like Deadman Inc. who only shows up for the flamming threads and doesn't contribute anywhere else...