Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Phantomgerald that's not the point of the reason why I said your name...I dont' even remember that...but looking back, I can remember you poping into a thread you weren't needed in. But that's against the point now...Famous...at least I've tried to improve...and you've just been getting worse, making up stupid lies about I Love NY and that shit...Famous..by the look of your last post, I can tell that you don't have your own opinion...you're just a tool, you agree with everyone...you don't have your own opinion...:rolleyes:

Famou$ 187

I don't have to lie about shit. I agreed wit him cause he tells the truth. Why you picking fights wit people who been here longer than you?

Travis40

^I was talking about chairshots in another thread in the forum and you came in and said the following "I agree with that list" to my list of made up chairshots...you're just a follower and you're just here to act like your the shit...:rolleyes:...that's all I have to say about this matter

Famou$ 187

Cause i agreed with your list dumbass. But anyway I bet you come back this thread.

Rell

Reaction score
Everyone...Go to NBA.com, click on Allstar 08, and make sure you vote for Lamar Odom.

Christian

Reaction score
Well...some of his posts are kind of....uh.....retarted...in a weird, weird way. I just really don't like the guy TBH.

EDIT: Christian is pretty bad too

lol jsut to your blueberry ass

you wouldnt believe i actually got rep for the stfu tarvis40 topic.

Rell

Reaction score
Seriously, go vote for Lamar Odom...please

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hey Tarvey!!..How Bout you go Piss on your pillow You Fucking Hick Dumbass from DA'Da'da'da'da'SOUTh of Da' Border were you'aall lynch'em naggers!!....and rell..........well you're rell............You're just some black guy that robs tv's.....go shove shit back up your ass so you can stop reproducing black ignorant niggy's such as yo'self....BRO!...........And guys such as ROHisWrestling, Christian(maineventasusual) ,and Famou$ aren't bad members. ROH'IW has passion, Christian(M.E.A.U) is cool and Famou$ is loyal to the forum and these dudes deserve some GODdamn Respect!

Rell

Reaction score
smh @ this dude really wanting to be black

Reaction score
I really hope MS replies to some of the posts in here, and updates the list :)

go shove shit back up your ass so you can stop reproducing black ignorant niggy's such as yo'self

Out of curiousity - is that comment just dumb, racist or both? 'Go shove shit back up your ass so you can stop reproducing'? ... How do you reproduce, exactly?

the dark knight

it would be easier if we mention members who are not bad.