• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Current worst member/ Part 2

maty619

I'm not gonna come here and say I'm the best poster ever (I know I should venture into HIAT a bit more) but why do I deserve a place on this list. You hardly ever go into the WWE discussion so how would you know that I am shit. Don't say I'm shit just because I spend the majority of my time in the WWE section because that is why I registered on this site, to discuss WWE. That is not a valid reason for someone to be on this list so don'e even say that.

JurassicBonez

I'm not gonna come here and say I'm the best poster ever (I know I should venture into HIAT a bit more) but why do I deserve a place on this list. You hardly ever go into the WWE discussion so how would you know that I am shit. Don't say I'm shit just because I spend the majority of my time in the WWE section because that is why I registered on this site, to discuss WWE. That is not a valid reason for someone to be on this list so don'e even say that.

Did you have "beef" with anyone on here when you signed on. I'm not recognizing the name at all.

maty619

That my friend is racism, what is illogical about my opinions, I'll admit they are not the best but there is a certain amount of logic in them.