Current worst member/ Part 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why hasn't Straight_Edge76 been added?

Kizza

Reaction score
That my friend is racism, what is illogical about my opinions, I'll admit they are not the best but there is a certain amount of logic in them.

It's not racism you idiot.

It's stereotypical. God. Racism is being racist against Caucasians, Negroids and Asians. Calling an Italian a wog or something like that is not racist.

maty619

Reaction score
@Kizza. I'm sorry I thought it was all the same.

Why do you all dislike SE_76, he's a quality poster from what I have seen, so is xba which alot of you have said should be on the list, they are two of the best, you need your heads checking if you think they're bad.

Reaction score
I don't mind SE_76 that much. He's a nice enough guy, but as far as discussion goes, he adds absolutely nothing. Most of the time he enters a thread, sees what someone else has said and repeats the exact same thing.

xba does discuss things, which is why I think he definitely shouldn't be on here.

seX-Power

Reaction score
He's not, he just got on the wrong side of LHR.

nation

Reaction score
It's because WWE is a racist company. D'Angelo Dinero could've easily been a black world champion.
Lady Hotrod is so sexy. I notice how she is always flirting with me.
Drew McIntyre is garbage. I would step in the ring and just laugh at him. Then i would pick up the mic and ask for a better opponent.
I'd like to see Shelton or Christian win. Shelton always steals the show in the MITB match.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/search.php?searchid=64648&pp=25

More stupid posts. Just search through them.