Current worst member/ Part 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
Miz masta im sure she tought Beer

LKP

Reaction score
What an insult lol. Wow die now.... How mature.
Miz masta shut the fuck up you idiot. Mr i suck cock to get rep. I mean seriously these guys still hate you. Just hate me more. So do not act all cool with them its not working.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
What's an adjective clause?<<What kind of sentence structure was that?

LKP

Reaction score
Mr Grammar.... Or should i say grandma? Shut the fuck up your not posh or cool. Your a teen to.... Damn two teens insulting me? Damn its the internet after all... Anything can happen.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
What an insult lol. Wow die now.... How mature.
Miz masta shut the fuck up you idiot. Mr i suck cock to get rep. I mean seriously these guys still hate you. Just hate me more. So do not act all cool with them its not working.

Should I go find the thread where you whined about your rep?
The good thing is that you ended up banned for being a smurf.

LKP

Reaction score
No tio i do not think so. What im saying is, one day he had rep like 113 then 3 days later its like 145? So either hes sucking up or just on here all day everyday sucking up. I do not care much... I just noticed it rose all of a sudden. Yet people still hate him? It does not make sense. Kinda like my posts right?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
No tio i do not think so. What im saying is, one day he had rep like 113 then 3 days later its like 145? So either hes sucking up or just on here all day everyday sucking up. I do not care much... I just noticed it rose all of a sudden. Yet people still hate him? It does not make sense. Kinda like my posts right?

Why do you fucking care??? Why don't you smurfs understand that rep doesn't mean anything??

LKP

Reaction score
I'm not saying it does mean anything. I'm shocked at why its went up so quickly. Ok i shall ask Miz masta.
MizMasta why did you get loads of rep all of a sudden? Its a curious question. Plus TIO rep must mean something.... Why else would the forum have it?

LKP

Reaction score
I'm not jealous im actually curious that is all.... TIO you hit the bottom when you started talking to the likes of me.