Current worst member/ Part 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Which error did you point out here smurf?
So..... I just said his name for fun.... Is that ok with you? If not what are you going to do? Make another LKP thread? Oh no please do not. Shut the fuck up and post in the wrestling section and contribute something to this forum will you TIO.
NONE.

First you say you did for fun, then to point out an error, then what? You did it because you lost a ball?
I can't believe you are such a blueberry.

LKP

Reaction score
I cant believe your still typing... God man go get a life or something. I pointed out his spelling error. That is all now go back to sucking his cock.

LKP

Reaction score
It was a start of a new sentence so yeah it was, Idiot.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
You have a comma and a period confused. A comma doesn't start a new sentence. Plus, idiot, by itself, isn't a sentence.

LKP

Reaction score
Does it matter really? Jeeez looks like im going back to school.... Oh i cant my English teacher is dead.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
She did you no justice before: must have been a crappy teacher.

LKP

Reaction score
Your a teen shut up lol. Being insulted by a teenager is like being insulted by..... Beer... Which is not a compliment.