Cuphead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Like I said, you have to learn each boss and each move they make in order to beat them. So yeah, it isn't just a simple point and shoot game. It is more about dodging than anything.
Really in essence, it's the same process that most speedrunners go through. Trial and error on the best way to beat a level, and once you figure it out, it's more or less a piece of cake

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Really in essence, it's the same process that most speedrunners go through. Trial and error on the best way to beat a level, and once you figure it out, it's more or less a piece of cake

Well, we will try again and if my monitor doesn't get broken via a controller throw, then it will be a success :kitler:
Maybe we will stream it this week. You all can laugh at how horrible I am at it. lol

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Well, we will try again and if my monitor doesn't get broken via a controller throw, then it will be a success :kitler:
Maybe we will stream it this week. You all can laugh at how horrible I am at it. lol
If it hasn't already been done, you need to play it with a female friend or get hubby to speak high pitched and wear a dress. Imagine how successful a stream titled "Two Girls, One Cuphead" would be, especially with a game as initially as popular as this one xD

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If it hasn't already been done, you need to play it with a female friend or get hubby to speak high pitched and wear a dress. Imagine how successful a stream titled "Two Girls, One Cuphead" would be, especially with a game as initially as popular as this one xD
LOL! Oh that would be hilarious! :dawg: