Cuphead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

This game looks so cool! I am only just now hearing about it, one day before its release :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why would you rate this "what" Nicole? It is a video game...There isn't anything in my post that is hard to understand.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Ignore button is so useful on this forum!:bodallas:

Cuphead is a game I've been waiting for years and will definitely be picking it up or famsharing it from a friend asap! Love that art style.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ignore button is so useful on this forum!:bodallas:

Cuphead us a game I've been waiting for years and will definitely be picking it up or famsharing it from a friend asap! Love that art style.

I'm glad people make use of that. We do have a clear rule on taking threads off topic, I'd hate that we need to start enforcing it more.

Me an Solidus will be getting it since he will be in the US for a few weeks. Perfect timing for the release. I have a feeling we will both rage quit several times LOL

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah there was a blow up on Twitter because a game reviewer took like 30 mins to finish the tutorial (mostly because he sucked at it tho lol)
From what I have seen, it looks to be a challenging game.
Reminds me of this one...

I can't express how much rage that game filled me with as a 7 year old. Even now, it is a challenge. lol