Cryme Tyme released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
this is why i dont watch WWE anymore. Vince and the creative team are completely Blue. They need to leave. And so does Cena and Umaga and Khali. Till then...

Cryme Tyme... We Salute You

Dairydude

Reaction score
TBH, i hated Cryme Tyme when they debuted.

They looked to be a team based on the GTA phenomenon and i couldn't see a good side to them
until i saw them promo

dammit those guys were funny, and they were good in the ring to make them a fully marketable package.
They are a great loss, and hopefully we will see them back in the WWE soon enough

Reinvented

Reaction score
I stopped watching Raw and ECW its all about Smackdown.......Anyway Cryme Tyme will be back to beat down more refs dat get in dey way YEAH YEAH......

Soulpower

JTG speaks on release and forgets to turn off the Caps Lock

- from StepUp Hosting: JTG on Cryme Tyme's release.

from myspace.com/jaysonpaul1210:

FIRST I WANNA APOLOGIZE TO ALL MY FANS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GETTING THE SHITTY END OF THE STICK OUT OF ALL THIS.THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU SHOWED ME AND SHAD,WE LOVED ENTERTAINING YOU EVERY MONDAY AND I KNOW YALL KNOW I LOVE GETTING IT POPPIN FOR YALL.ALSO I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO ANY DETAIL WITH WHAT HAPPEN THAT SATURDAY NIGHT CAUSE EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT WITH THE COMPANY I AM STILL A PROFESSIONAL. I WANNA THANK EVERY ONE WHO WROTE ME AND CONTACTED ME AFTER THE MATTER I REALLY APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. I ALSO WANNA THANK THESE PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LIVE MY DREAM AND GOT ME WERE I AM TODAY MY TRAINER RIP ROGERS, DANNY DAVIS ,AL SNOW, ELIJAH BURKE , ARMONDO ESTRADA,MY MOM OF COURSE,MY BEST FRIEND J-STAR AND MOST IMPORTANLY MY FANS . ONE MORE THING BEFORE IM DONE ,I WANT EVERY ONE TO STOP AND THINK AND SAY TO YOURSELF....DO I REALLY THINK CRYME TYME WONT BE BACK.. MONEY MONEY YEAH

Damn, JTG... Calm down!

the dark knight

black people love to type with caps..dunno why.

anyway, lmao. love the guy, really want him and shad to get back. cant say anything more..

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Does anyone know what relly happened and why they left? And I know they will be back they were getting over really big and now that everyone knows who they are and their gimmick they will be sure to get over when they return. Hopefully if or when they do it wont be to RAW though Id rather them be on SD. LOL @ JTG all excited

Reinvented

Reaction score
The full story is funny.....They kept making fun of the ref after they match and Cena had to tell them to step off and boom VINCE SAID YOUR FIRED.....they also gave the ref the G9 I read this sumwhere forgot where......

IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF JTG
"MONEY MONEY YEAH"

Christian

Reaction score
The full story is funny.....They kept making fun of the ref after they match and Cena had to tell them to step off and boom VINCE SAID YOUR FIRED.....they also gave the ref the G9 I read this sumwhere forgot where......

IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF JTG
"MONEY MONEY YEAH"

shoulda gave cena the G9 and told him to SUCK A DICK.

btman

Reaction score
They better be back. TNA, WWE I don't care. Hopefully WWE will realize how much they actually were enjoyed.

Reaction score
how come when orton craps in someone's purse he is suspended. yet cryme tyme plays with ref they are automatically fired. is it because of their race, is it because there fathers didnt wrestle before them like orton. this being their 1st offense the WWE could have suspended them or even worse without pay.

When was this?? Man, I must missed alot stuff when my internet got disconnected for a couple of years. :/