Cryme Tyme released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme team up with team Pacman, that would be so racist but so off the hook

Lol that would be tight as fuck, they could be like "We're the NEW America's Most Wanted" and they can just beat the shit out of Chris Harris and James Storm every week. Yeet yeet.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Man, these guys were just getting pushes too. I have a feeling TNA will pick them up, but what do you do with them? TNA has alot of teams and if TNA does sign them, they will be off TV for awhile and only make occasional appearances.

Christian

Reaction score
Man, these guys were just getting pushes too. I have a feeling TNA will pick them up, but what do you do with them? TNA has alot of teams and if TNA does sign them, they will be off TV for awhile and only make occasional appearances.

And then again, TNA IS getting 2 hours in October. And right now the only two teams who SHOULD be having the belts is the Motor City Machine Guns and LAX. If Cryme Tyme was there, they could have a nice three way feud.

bdogg1

Reaction score
WTF i cant believe it. they were just starting to get a major push. why would cade and murdoch have any say on them getting released. they were awsome with their promos. MONEY MONEY!!! YEAH YEAH!! MONEY MONEY!! YEAH YEAH!!!

Wrestling Station

This is sheer garbage, it's not like they were on roids! If it had something to do with Cade and Murdoch, maybe they pulled a Kramer and did something completely racist backstage or something. Like London and Kendrick can ever fill their timberland boots, go fuck yourselves WWE.

I think its because they took their hate and threw it to the crowd on last weeks Raw? if thats true then that really sucks.

MikeRaw

I bet they pulled some shit where they stole something of murdochs after the show,they got pissed and attacked cryme tyme and cryme tyme beat their asses lol.
Man this sucks though.Im sorta pissed because these guys were entertainment...

Mugen

Reaction score
Some of you are overreacting.

Damn, I'll miss them.

PeepShow

ROFL, this is pure hilariousism......if thats a word. :shifty:

I just cant believe this. It is so stupid, yet so funny. I love how everyone is saying that WWE sucks now ans shit, but I garuntee you they will all still watch and shit, it doesnt matter.

I just really dont get it, but ya, TNA can take advantage. AGAIN :clap:

The Ripper

Reaction score
That is a total shock since they were apparently scheduled to face Cade & Murdoch on Raw tapings tonight

Soulpower

As long as this means a push for London and Kendrick, I could care less about Cryme Tyme being released.

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, people are really over reacting, talking about boycotting WWE and shit because they release: Cryme Tyme.

Yeah, they were good, but not like a reason you would stop or start watching a wrestling show, besides they attack a referee and threatened to attack the audience, what was else for WWE to do?

xtremebadass

lol if they happened to release John Cena the company would be done, this is hilarious

Reaction score
wow, I wonder why WWE released them. If it was for steroids then they should have been suspended not released...

Meh, at least London and Kendrick can get a push now

LKP

London & kendrick vs cade/murdoch should be good. Cryme tyme made me LAUGH THOUGH BACKSTAGE :).