Cryme Tyme released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Oh right. I misread that then. I thought the attacked the ref like pushed him then did a unscripted move on one of C+M.

I get it now but why did they do it!?

Vandy316

Reaction score
yes i know that my name is wwefanatic316 but as of now the
WWE has sucked ass because of all of their releases and im starting to hate them now

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't believe that CT are gone and even though I complain about TNA getting WWE rejects, these are 2 people they should get.

Reaction score
So basically, Cade and Murdoch started it. The WWE should've sided with Cryme Tyme, Cade and Murdoch are going nowhere.

Beer Money Army

to me..

cryme tyme had heaps of charisma.. but there wrestling skills were average to me.....

but i guess it's C.Tyme fault what they did.

I hope London/kendrick and WGTT get there most deserving push that they should get

Reinvented

Reaction score
It could have been worse.......They could have beaten the ref with that belt.....

Also Karma Cryme Tyme gets fired and are in the SvR08 and Cade n Murdoch didn't get fired and aren't in the game.......Soooo who's fault is it?????

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Honestly, I couldn't care less about this. They were moderately amusing at times, but their gimmick had a shelf life of about 6 months of constant use before it got old.

The whole thing gets a big MEH from me.

DZNUTS3113

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme would of been great with the tag team belts - TNA will pick them up if they are smart.

bdogg1

Reaction score
how come when orton craps in someone's purse he is suspended. yet cryme tyme plays with ref they are automatically fired. is it because of their race, is it because there fathers didnt wrestle before them like orton. this being their 1st offense the WWE could have suspended them or even worse without pay.