Cryme Tyme released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

dude when they sold daivaris "durka durka" last week I laughed my balls off, you can't beat those promos they did, it threw me back to the attitude era, you don't get any crowd involvement anymore, like how the Rock used to go through the crowd "Did you just touch my ass? Don't stare at the People's Package!"

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i really dont see y they would release cryme tyme. the fans loved them and they were the best tag team in the wwe right now. cade and murdoch suck and london and kendrick and WGTT arent being pushed really. it sucks

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah this does suck Cryme Tyme was one of the best if not the best pure tag team in WWE at the moment. They were over with the fans, good in the ring, and cut great promos. I have no clue whats next for them, but there is always TNA I suppose.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Did the WWE not relise Cryme Tyme was over, so what if some people were going to should some racist things every now and then, they where the most over tag team currently in the WWE.

Reaction score
Well at first I thought this was a joke thread because there was no way in hell I was going to believe this unless I saw it with my own two eyes. I have no idea what they did to cause them being released but it must be very bad and serious.

This is a huge loss for the WWE but this won’t stop me from watching the show unlike some people.

These guys were funny as hell and what they did back stage was priceless. I didn’t really care about their wrestling abilities but still they were entertaining and I will miss watching them.

As for Eugene..,…. Thank God he’s gone!!!!

Reaction score
Wow! Some of you guys talking about how these guys couldve saved the tag team division, and how u wont br watching WWE nemore cos no cryme tyme.

they werent that great. i personally wont miss them that much, honestly...

3lions

Reaction score
Man, some of you are fucking pathetic. A Tag Team that have only been featured recently get released (for something you don't even have details about) and you say WWE sucks and you're going to boycott their programming? Please go top yourself.

Something obviously happened at the House show which was serious enough to warrant their release. Just becuase they can cut a fucking promo doesn't mean they should keep their jobs no matter what.

Wake up andget fucking real you over-reacting bunch of twats.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This really sucks. They had gain rep from the crowd for the past few weeks now and they get fired? They most of done something really major to get released.

Wordlife

well, it looks as if the WWE has gone into the shitter. Their main jobber (Eugene) and best promo performers (Cryme Tyme) have been released. It sucks to see em go, cause they were really getting pushed on Raw, but w/e they did, MUST have been pretty bad, BUT whatever, TNA is definitely their future... if not, clean up your act guys, and go back to WWE again

phantomgerald

I just want to see them in TNA, they're one of the people from WWE's roster I think TNA should pick up, although they must have done something really big, cause WWE will remember TNA at the back of their mind when they consider the release.

Reaction score
Meh.........I've lost so much interest in WWE. I remember when I was obsessed with wrestling but now I feel like I've grown out of it. The more I watch it the less interested I'll get. I try to watch it once in awhile whenever I am not busy. But man, Cryme Tyme is one of my favorite tag teams....This really blows....

PWTorch.com reports that the Cryme Tyme release stemmed from actions the tag team performed following their Terre Haute house show match against Cade and Murdoch.

According to the Torch report, the two teams had reportedly been developing heat with each other over the course of the past few weeks. That built into an incident prior to the match, in which Shad Gaspard told Lance Cade that "what happens in the ring happens," essentially implying that there might be some stiff shots exchanged. Cade mocked Gaspard's threat in front of a number of wrestlers backstage.

In order to get back at Cryme Tyme for what they perceived as a threat, Cade and Murdoch met with the referee and arranged a rib. Essentially, the plan was to "fast count" while JTG was out of the ring, resulting in a count out loss for Cryme Tyme; Cryme Tyme was unaware of this plan until it was executed in front of the live audience.

In what sources say was a move to save face, Cryme Tyme then decided, without telling the referee, to execute their finishing move on him (they reportedly did so safely, but it was still unexpected). They also tossed his belt into the crowd.

Words were exchanged in the backstage area following the segment, and WWE management eventually made the call to release Cryme Tyme, who were reportedly on thin ice with management anyway due to what some backstage perceived as an attitude problem. The tag team was reportedly unhappy and surprised with WWE's decision.

The increased scrutiny on WWE stemming from the Benoit tragedy, the Congressional investigation and the recent steroid controversy has resulted in a zero-tolerance policy backstage.

GOD DAMMIT BENOIT!! ALWAYS FUCKING UP EVERYTHING!!

3lions

Reaction score
If that is true, then I can understand why they were released. It is one thing to do a fast count without someone's prior knowledge, but to execute an impact move on someone without their knowledge (and minimal wrestling ability), is highly dangerous. WWE made the right decision. However, C&M/Ref should also be punished.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
This is absolute bullshit! What the fuck is wrong with WWE!!!

In order to get back at Cryme Tyme for what they perceived as a threat, Cade and Murdoch met with the referee and arranged a rib. Essentially, the plan was to "fast count" while JTG was out of the ring, resulting in a count out loss for Cryme Tyme; Cryme Tyme was unaware of this plan until it was executed in front of the live audience.

Eye for an eye, if you will. Cade+Murdoch didn't tell about the fast count so what's wrong with Cryme Tyme not telling about throwing the belt to the crowd?

This is fucked up and expect them in TNA :nonono:

3lions

Reaction score
The issue weren't about throwing a belt into the crowd, it was about attacking the referee and performing an impact move on him, without prior knowledge, which could have resulted in serious injury for the ref. Remember, the ref is highly likely to have no wrestling ability, so the most minimal of moves could result in injury. Some of you need to look at the bigger picture. If WWE just let Cryme Tyme get away with it, then it would set a precedent, where wrestler's could do what they want and execute moves on untrained people, without permission. WWE has enough problem's, without incidents like this happening.

Anyway, L&K will just take their spot. They may be less entertaining in terms of promo's, but they are 100x times better in the ring.