Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
EV being modkilled for not calming down :(

I'm disappointed in Sky choosing to bait EV into that reaction though, especially given the NEW fresh start to mafia and the olive branch that was extended.

Apologies about being a ghost, been a huge week at work so far, SO many calls

100% agreed

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Nothing I've even said has been baiting, it's entirely play-based arguments, EV just took it way too personally

:reigns3

To be quite honest I'd be happy to get out of the game at this stage. Only 24 hours and I'm already reminded why I quit Mafia. It takes too much out of me, both in terms of time and energy. This modkill debacle did not help.

Do me a favour and don't tag me for games in future, I don't want to be tempted back in. You were right, I was happier without this.

Brought it on yourself, tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:reigns3

Brought it on yourself, tbh

Quoting and responding to things that are done doesn't help move the game along anymore. Your top vig candidates would be appreciated though

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay so Lethal as a whole is strange to me cause he starts off with his usual shtick of telling me how bad I sucked last game and paper pushing blah blah, but then quotes a question I made towards Sky that Poyser later made me realize wasn't a great point, and somehow compliments me for it. Not to mention he commented on almost exclusively useless stuff. Then he claims VT unprompted, which uh.... okay. And then he puts me as one of his scum reads despite what he said to me beforehand. Then later on again accuses Sky of paper pushing when she votes me, which he shouldn't have any issue with since I'm a scum read of his. To summarize - What the fuck?

I take offence to this post. Legit. All I suggested was that your play last game led you to being caught out and lynched. Paper pushing or not, the fact remains. Again, I suspect there's some hidden personal angst for some reason that is clouding your judgement.

You say useless, I say it's my observation. I'm never pushing anything successfully, so it's not my cup of tea.

Also, I found Sky's voting of you suspect, you know, bus-esque, hence my vote of her. Reads can alternate, they don't need to be publicly shared on D1. Tbh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Quoting and responding to things that are done doesn't help move the game along anymore. Your top vig candidates would be appreciated though

Catch-22 man, if I don't mention certain things I'm dodging, if I do it's not moving the game along. Just want to get my thoughts out there, whether people want them or not.

Vig candidates? Sure thing - myself, Banez & CP

Myself - inactive, already claimed, could provide reads on interactions
Banez - attempted early on to skate by with his "scum coward" and hasn't done much that I've noticed since
CP - giving me a town lean for my play so far which is just a complete 180 to almost everyone else playing atm

Would not shoot - Alco & Jeff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I take offence to this post. Legit. All I suggested was that your play last game led you to being caught out and lynched. Paper pushing or not, the fact remains. Again, I suspect there's some hidden personal angst for some reason that is clouding your judgement.

You say useless, I say it's my observation. I'm never pushing anything successfully, so it's not my cup of tea.

Also, I found Sky's voting of you suspect, you know, bus-esque, hence my vote of her. Reads can alternate, they don't need to be publicly shared on D1. Tbh

fwiw I reread his post, and it's fairly accurate as to what happened lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Catch-22 man, if I don't mention certain things I'm dodging, if I do it's not moving the game along. Just want to get my thoughts out there, whether people want them or not.

Banez - attempted early on to skate by with his "scum coward" and hasn't done much that I've noticed since
CP - giving me a town lean for my play so far which is just a complete 180 to almost everyone else playing atm

interesting post :WOW

Imma put this in the ol memeory bank for later

Alco

Reaction score
while you are entitled to your opinion, but I can't see how this is true. Suppose I can't really argue with a FEELING but it just feels lieka trash reason to read my yellow, and considering we usually mesh when both town, I dislike .

Also why is Mitch town to a lot of ppl? does he not have ONE post? or did he post more since?

Because if he doesn't , that mitch read by alco here also looks mighty suspicious.
I'll have to reread but I fondly remember a discussion we had about that time you melted down a bit on D1 when we were both scum and how you were adamant to adapt your scum play afterwards. I linked your D1 play here (at least in the first part) to that discussion. But I need to see if I can link specific posts to it.

Alco

Reaction score

Did you ever gave a reason as to why you claimed out of nowhere? Because at the time there was like 30+ hours left, so ample time for you to return in case you were pressured (which was very far from being the case at the time)

Alco

Reaction score
Jeff, one thing in particular we talked about was how your activity was a tell, because you struggled for content as scum and you said you need to find a way to remain atop the post count or something, so that at least that argument cannot be used against you.

I just had the impression you were doing just that in the early goings.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did you ever gave a reason as to why you claimed out of nowhere? Because at the time there was like 30+ hours left, so ample time for you to return in case you were pressured (which was very far from being the case at the time)

I'm almost always prime POE fodder, so claiming this early prevents wasting portions of any day phase waiting around for me to claim, thus, giving an advantage for actual scum hunting (not saying don't lynch me though, but a vote is to lynch now). My work/sleep has been fucked this week, so no guarantee I did get back on

I really like an active Alco who is breaking apart people's posts though. Good to have you back :)

I'm off to sleep pals, be back when I'm back

Ace

Reaction score
FTR my vig shot would be Smark.

Ace

Reaction score
Jeff, one thing in particular we talked about was how your activity was a tell, because you struggled for content as scum and you said you need to find a way to remain atop the post count or something, so that at least that argument cannot be used against you.

I just had the impression you were doing just that in the early goings.
Jeff is also super-confident atm after putting in some good performances, has talked his performances up quite a bit, so him taking bold moves to change his maf meta would certainly not be out of the equation.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If it was me I'd shoot Smark > Lethal > Odo

Status
Not open for further replies.