Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:francis nobody but poyser wants toanswer my querries ig

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tweet is so full of shit here and he knows it. There’s a difference between failing to replicate my town game and not even trying at all. And it’s usually never day 1.

Anyone that thinks I’d get pissy that Sky called my posts nothing only a couple minutes into my entrance doesn’t know me as scum at all or has an agenda.

I was gonna say let’s look elsewhere tomorrow, but Tweet is full of so much crap, he can’t be legit.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also felt Smark's post flip comments were a bit forced. thats at least the initial impression I got

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Town or scum I’d be surprised by Sky flipping serial killer. Are you implying I was projecting relief? Because it’s not like a teammate flipped, right? We now there’s only 1?

Alco

Reaction score
I do recognize that conviction. Smark were you town in OMB's game?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet is so full of shit here and he knows it. There’s a difference between failing to replicate my town game and not even trying at all. And it’s usually never day 1.

Anyone that thinks I’d get pissy that Sky called my posts nothing only a couple minutes into my entrance doesn’t know me as scum at all or has an agenda.

I was gonna say let’s look elsewhere tomorrow, but Tweet is full of so much crap, he can’t be legit.

I don’t think the bolded is a valid point tbh, I do think that you have a kind of compulsive reaction to criticism, regardless of how justified it is or isn’t in your view

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Chris wants to shoot me, go ahead. I would say if I flip tonight, make sure to look at all the people that said mine or EV’s flip would give them a better read on me only to still insist I get shot tonight when EV was lynched and not me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Smark, the only reason ppl were linking you to sky is clearing you if she had flipped scum (i think thats what some were saying, i forget who exactly, mb tweet?) . so her flipping indy obviously doesnt help you in that regard, and makes the point you just made about still lynching you regardless of EV's flip no based on truth

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t think the bolded is a valid point tbh, I do think that you have a kind of compulsive reaction to criticism, regardless of how justified it is or isn’t in your view

To disappear and not post? You know if anything I would have fought with her and defended myself and waited for the heat to die down before going on a lull.

And then I would have resumed posting later when it thought the memory of that interaction was over.

As scum, I appease and appease and make sure there’s not gonna be a wagon about to form on me.

And I certainly never would stop posting 4 posts in as scum no matter what. I’ve had long battles with you, Poyser and Magic on day 1. How many times did we get into it when you saw I was scum? Sky saying fluff isn’t gonna make me tuck tail and run away on my team.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If Chris wants to shoot me, go ahead. I would say if I flip tonight, make sure to look at all the people that said mine or EV’s flip would give them a better read on me only to still insist I get shot tonight when EV was lynched and not me.

Sky flipping indy is basically equivalent to her flipping town- this doesn’t really hold water either

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
To disappear and not post? You know if anything I would have fought with her and defended myself and waited for the heat to die down before going on a lull.

And then I would have resumed posting later when it thought the memory of that interaction was over.

As scum, I appease and appease and make sure there’s not gonna be a wagon about to form on me.

And I certainly never would stop posting 4 posts in as scum no matter what. I’ve had long battles with you, Poyser and Magic on day 1. How many times did we get into it when you saw I was scum? Sky saying fluff isn’t gonna make me tuck tail and run away on my team.

you’ve had those battles, but when you’ve repeatedly said how exhausting you’ve found them and don’t want to repeat them, it’s fair to question your stomach for thefight, no?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky flipping indy is basically equivalent to her flipping town- this doesn’t really hold water either

exactly right. the reason some wanted to ev flip is because when it was sky, she pushed SMARK a lot. he flipping indy means he can easily still be scum because it takes away the teamed together spec. if anything it makes him look just as bad or worse imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler