Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Once my wagon stalled after my claim as well and after I had actually switched off of Sky from Evans, everyone seemed to have a blind spot on Sky the whole time when they thought Evans and I were some easily caught scum team both sussing Sky
a little confused by the phrasing here. what are you concluding/suspecting from this?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
T’Challa ‘ but I did see your mention.

I had to copy and post your name bc it's a different symbol than the apostrophe on my keyboard apparently :lol It's no big deal we have better things to solve such as who's scum anyway

Reactions: T’Challa

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not even pretending to have anything important to say rn, I'm still content with my town leans on Banez and Mitch and that's all my head currently feels like getting into as far as this game is concerned.

k. why mitch again? last question I promise

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
k. why mitch again? last question I promise
I said his entrance post looked like having a bunch of opinions which, having no opinions on stuff at all was something he did as scum before. Also I believe he immediately started pushing and voting people. Mitch is always a weird one when it comes to reading him off of patterns so this is by no means a lock but I currently think it's more likely that this is town Mitch than a scum mate telling him how to enter to be perceived as towny.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I guess sorry for dragging my feet, I think I might need to sit out a game or two after this one, legit cba rn lel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
a little confused by the phrasing here. what are you concluding/suspecting from this?

It's just odd timing that Jeff didn't voice any suspicions on Sky until after I claimed when the sheeping was so obvious that I straight up asked her if she was scum with Jeff before then (I believe this is the timeline, correct me if I'm wrong). So yeah I think they could still be aligned. Could be a case of scum Sky sheeping town Jeff still but Jeff just hasn't been pushing stuff this game like normal it feels like, and it took a lot for him to start looking at Sky despite me mentioning reasons I thought she was scummy well before

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's just odd timing that Jeff didn't voice any suspicions on Sky until after I claimed when the sheeping was so obvious that I straight up asked her if she was scum with Jeff before then (I believe this is the timeline, correct me if I'm wrong). So yeah I think they could still be aligned. Could be a case of scum Sky sheeping town Jeff still but Jeff just hasn't been pushing stuff this game like normal it feels like, and it took a lot for him to start looking at Sky despite me mentioning reasons I thought she was scummy well before

ok well thats justa fucking lie brother :heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
this is my thinking too. thing is though despite my last post I don't think I really wanna lynch the most active player d1 lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ive pushed like 3 fucking wagons, the fuck chris lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, I dont think it's tweet. may may state of game but that reaction was legit a 180 from last game when he got caught as indy. slightly different situation but id expect a lot ,ore bite from scum tweet, not this idgaf laiisez faire attitude

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ive pushed like 3 fucking wagons, the fuck chris lol

You've voted but you usually go in on quotes and questions, granted we're all a little testy now and you've pushed Tweet real hard the past few games so I can see if you wanted to ease up on him some especialy, but Odo was on me first, you asked a few questions and demanded my claim but it didn't feel like you were really trying to solve anything, and I don't recall you pushing Evans a whole lot either outside of stuff other people had already brought up. You mentioned Poyser ninja-ing you on that one and fair if true, but you're usually more on hand starting and pushing your own wagons.

I'm not scum reading you for it at least not yet, but Sky's flip would be interesting to say the least for you.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
anyways, I dont think it's tweet. may may state of game but that reaction was legit a 180 from last game when he got caught as indy. slightly different situation but id expect a lot ,ore bite from scum tweet, not this idgaf laiisez faire attitude

How would you feel about lynching Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.