Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if we had more time or if ppl actually wanted to look elsewhere, id say shoot the lass, but with the time crunch and seemingly dwindly interest, id rather not fuck around.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Christian Cage while I understand your suspicion I would be careful not to be sucked into that too too much. I also kind of got stuck playing Mr. Nice trying to defuse shit which unfortunately took up some of my focus. And while I'm sure you will take it with a grain of salt, I can totally see scum sky riding the town read I gave her pre-emptimvely. heck, thinking about it JUST NOW. she never questioned me on it now, did she ??

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Christian Cage while I understand your suspicion I would be careful not to be sucked into that too too much. I also kind of got stuck playing Mr. Nice trying to defuse shit which unfortunately took up some of my focus. And while I'm sure you will take it with a grain of salt, I can totally see scum sky riding the town read I gave her pre-emptimvely. heck, thinking about it JUST NOW. she never questioned me on it now, did she ??

Exactly why I'm not keen on lynching you over Sky even a little bit and I'm a little sus of CP for suggesting it although he walked back on it bc of your activity pretty quick.

Coming from someone who's already been sussed D1 a few times for not doing a lot, I can see how it's a frustrating read on you, but it is what it is. If Sky flips scum, who would you think would be good to look at next as far as teammates? Likewise if town, if you've ruled Tweet out then who's your next "would lynch" suggestions?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I guess I gotta actually read back soon so dat vote can actually go somewhere.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Exactly why I'm not keen on lynching you over Sky even a little bit and I'm a little sus of CP for suggesting it although he walked back on it bc of your activity pretty quick.

Coming from someone who's already been sussed D1 a few times for not doing a lot, I can see how it's a frustrating read on you, but it is what it is. If Sky flips scum, who would you think would be good to look at next as far as teammates? Likewise if town, if you've ruled Tweet out then who's your next "would lynch" suggestions?

CP/Lethal would pop to mind immediately. would create a bit of wifom on smark too, she voted him, but the case on him seemed fake as fuck as was never going to take off so it's a bit muddier what that would make him

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I guess I gotta actually read back soon so dat vote can actually go somewhere.

Why didn't you fake a PR this game to boost your enthusiasm? Maybe that's your new key to being invested in mafia

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
He is faking a jamaican da chill man PR obviously... i mean how else is DAT VOTE going somewhere.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What's Sky at now vote count wise? We still have a good few hours so I'm inclined to let some more people come on to share thoughts before voting her myself, just don't want to run into a no-lynch scenario just bc half the game is sleeping come deadline. Haven't seen a lot from a few people still, but unsure how much we can expect before day ends anyway

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What's Sky at now vote count wise? We still have a good few hours so I'm inclined to let some more people come on to share thoughts before voting her myself, just don't want to run into a no-lynch scenario just bc half the game is sleeping come deadline. Haven't seen a lot from a few people still, but unsure how much we can expect before day ends anyway

hopefully ppl do indeed show up, as per the usual ill be around as long as I can

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why didn't you fake a PR this game to boost your enthusiasm? Maybe that's your new key to being invested in mafia
Good point tbh, I was going to but I didn't do it in my first couple posts so uh...

......fuck it. Chill Jamaican PR? Yaaaa, sounds guud maaaaaaaan~

Reactions: Banez and Chris

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
CP/Lethal would pop to mind immediately. would create a bit of wifom on smark too, she voted him, but the case on him seemed fake as fuck as was never going to take off so it's a bit muddier what that would make him
which of my posts makes you think I may be aligned with sky?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
which of my posts makes you think I may be aligned with sky?

Could be a case of me being annoyed at you pointing the finger at me. Could be the fact that you've pushed it aggressively, and given your previous history with being teamates with sky, I can see you pushing her to the moon and then picking off her initial defenders :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.