Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His has a bad hunch about my push on you. You are completely disregarding personal experience KNOWING Full well how I behave in a QT.

I also didn't say Jeff wasn't scum, but honestly with ho hard he's budding you right now, he probably is.

And his push on me and Poyser, all look bad.

i mean...cmon smark lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean it's either that or tweets sad shtick really is hot garbage and im way off. so be it.

also smark, to say im somehow in the same league as leads as tweet and yourself, but not poyser, is disengenous as fuuuuuuuuuuck lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See, just like last game. You just assert over and over that I'm "full of shit" until people actually think you have a point and go along with it. What about Smarks play d1 looks like town Smark? The three of us played scum together in all thinkable constellations, so why do you refuse to see that NOTHING of what he's done during d1 looks like his town game? Instead of starting there you start concocting conspiracy theories of me wanting to push Smark off of the fact that I "knew" Sky wasn't gonna flip scum and thinking three steps further ahead than scum me ever would.
Except last game you were full of shit ??? :swaggyp

What about his play looks like his scum game? I’ve seen him not give a fuck as town before and be super active as town before. I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen him not give a fuck and then never try at all to get people onside as scum before. You’re right, we have been scum together a lot, so you should know this

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:heston I think you'reon a team with poyser, if that wasn't explicitly obvious buddy
You already think I'm scum so you would be learning nothing new and I don't think many other people are making that connection.

You really think Poyser and I decided to hardcore budding even when we both have potential wagons? :maury

Besides me, who you are think is scum, Poyser's flip tells you what else. What about Tweet? Any other partners?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:reigns3

Can u plz point to the last time I’ve gone this out of my way to protect a teammate? Plz and thank u
I just made this same point so here comes more credence to his theory. :ortonout

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You already think I'm scum so you would be learning nothing new and I don't think many other people are making that connection.

You really think Poyser and I decided to hardcore budding even when we both have potential wagons? :maury

Besides me, who you are think is scum, Poyser's flip tells you what else. What about Tweet? Any other partners?

I dont really lynch ppl whom I think are scum with the implicit purpose to learn something new. Thats just icing on the cake. what is your point exactly, that I shouldnt lynch a scum lean because id learn more elsewhere?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Smark, you and Poyser keep making this point over and over again, "he knows how I am if I'm in a QT" like that is somehow supposed to be more important than your actual gameplay which it's still pretty easy to tell town Smark and scum Smark apart from that. Did everybody seriously forget about how transparent Smarks meta is just cause he sat out for a few games?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean it's either that or tweets sad shtick really is hot garbage and im way off. so be it.

also smark, to say im somehow in the same league as leads as tweet and yourself, but not poyser, is disengenous as fuuuuuuuuuuck lmao
You hardcore budding of Tweet and your left turn push on me and Poyser gives us far more info than a Poyser flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

He’s right because you don’t have a lead on me first of all

Second of all, you don’t have a lead on Smark because you said yourself this doesn’t look like his scum game at all :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:reigns3

Can u plz point to the last time I’ve gone this out of my way to protect a teammate? Plz and thank u

well it's either that, or Smark is humping your leg as he knows it's potentially his only lifeline today. I'll give you that it's not an absolute.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark, you and Poyser keep making this point over and over again, "he knows how I am if I'm in a QT" like that is somehow supposed to be more important than your actual gameplay which it's still pretty easy to tell town Smark and scum Smark apart from that. Did everybody seriously forget about how transparent Smarks meta is just cause he sat out for a few games?
Gameplay is the point. You know what my gameplay is when I'm scum and you're blatantly ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.