Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Now, refute my points jeff instead of posting nonsensical bullshit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
how about no, I've given you enough good will today. ive no interest in debating anything with you further

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So how do we get here from me not even being in your list of vig targets last night?
Those vig targets aside, your play around me this game seems deja vu from last game. Like we just have a lot of differing opinions and you're doing everything you can to make yours look more legitimate and reasonable than mine or Jeffs. Meanwhile while Odo at least acknowledges that Smark looks bad, you're bending over backwards and ignoring everything that everybody here knows you know about Smarks meta so you don't have to agree with my scum read on him. I'm pretty convinced that this is much like last game where I got you and one teammate caught, but the part where I actually convince the rest of town of this is what I really cba doing, just don't have the patience for it.

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tweet can you just claim and we can save some time?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hell id be happy you answering yes or no to VT lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If I flip (It’ll be town) and you look horrendous from 2 flips in a row you’re almost certainly a goner so maybe just have a little think on that and see if you can spot where you’re going wrong
Fucking hell this is slimy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Those vig targets aside, your play around me this game seems deja vu from last game. Like we just have a lot of differing opinions and you're doing everything you can to make yours look more legitimate and reasonable than mine or Jeffs. Meanwhile while Odo at least acknowledges that Smark looks bad, you're bending over backwards and ignoring everything that everybody here knows you know about Smarks meta so you don't have to agree with my scum read on him. I'm pretty convinced that this is much like last game where I got you and one teammate caught, but the part where I actually convince the rest of town of this is what I really cba doing, just don't have the patience for it.
Nah

The similarity between this game and last game is simple, both times you were full of shit

Even jeff said that from reading a smark scum game that it doesn’t at all look like this game and he doesn’t see the similarities, so not sure why he’s love reacting this post when he doesn’t even agree with it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright well good luck getting me Lynched despite making no points whatsoever you two

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah

The similarity between this game and last game is simple, both times you were full of shit

Even jeff said that from reading a smark scum game that it doesn’t at all look like this game and he doesn’t see the similarities, so not sure why he’s love reacting this post when he doesn’t even agree with it

yes well, smarks manipulative attitude around tweets post, and the fact you are refusing to touch him with a ten foot pole, adn seemingly vice versa, is a pretty big red fucking flag buddy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway

vote tweet

Going to sleeo

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
black lives matter

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yes well, smarks manipulative attitude around tweets post, and the fact you are refusing to touch him with a ten foot pole, adn seemingly vice versa, is a pretty big red fucking flag buddy
Yes refusing to vote a town read is a HUGE red flag isn’t it lmfao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I also didn't say you're scum, I'm saying your play right now is whack. Voting Poyser, then making a weird post about me tipping my hand without explaining what that meant to then voting for me. All whack moves, bro. It doesn't add up to the info and discussion we started this phase with.
Okay, when Jeff makes bad points around you he's just whack, when I do it I'm scum. Makes lots of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.