Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
This is true btw, Banez has made a couple "slips" like these in numerous games before and they've never been actual slips.

Can they be called slips then even?

What i say, is always with an intent.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
My point is if you haven't kept track of our games, it seems strange you'd attempt a meta read on Evans whom you've evidently not experienced at all ever since his return?

Sky had already taken her sabbatical by the time Evans returned?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay so just trying to portray the wagon as more legitimate than it was? Why immediately stop without payoff tho?

You and poyser killed the wagon, it's never going anymore after that. Which is 100% fine as I got a fairly decent read on both of you, as both of your reads felt genuine. I don't think we we're getting much more out of it at the time either, as it had resorted to sky and banez going in a bit of a circle.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
My point is if you haven't kept track of our games, it seems strange you'd attempt a meta read on Evans whom you've evidently not experienced at all ever since his return?
When was this a meta read? I voted on him as a Page 1 fun vote, then stuck on him when he seemed to outright state he was scum.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
When was this a meta read? I voted on him as a Page 1 fun vote, then stuck on him when he seemed to outright state he was scum.

And how many people have you caught saying that and actually flipping scum that game?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
EV thinking someone is troublesome and not voting them feels odd. Feels too reserved for him. Perhaps the calling Banez troublesome was a bit of noncomittal performative shading

Jeff I want to call town, he's going at it on all fronts it seems which is what I expect from known TOWN LEADER Jeff. Even though I disagree with how he sees Banez (you sure you don't want to pursue that "I will stay undefeated" comment further??)
The bolded part. If you haven't seen him since his return, where does this sense of what's too much of anything out of him come from?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

He's talking about the meta read on EV you made not your Banez vote

Reactions: Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
EV thinking someone is troublesome and not voting them feels odd. Feels too reserved for him. Perhaps the calling Banez troublesome was a bit of noncomittal performative shading

Jeff I want to call town, he's going at it on all fronts it seems which is what I expect from known TOWN LEADER Jeff. Even though I disagree with how he sees Banez (you sure you don't want to pursue that "I will stay undefeated" comment further??)
Nah there’s a pretty obvious explanation for the meaning imo

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The bolded part. If you haven't seen him since his return, where does this sense of what's too much of anything out of him come from?
Must have gotten EV and Banez mixed up, sorry. I feel like I characterise what one would call "low tier players" mostly the same, that they tend to act out more when they're not scum. That's probably where that was coming from

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You and poyser killed the wagon, it's never going anymore after that. Which is 100% fine as I got a fairly decent read on both of you, as both of your reads felt genuine. I don't think we we're getting much more out of it at the time either, as it had resorted to sky and banez going in a bit of a circle.
I guess that's fair. What are your actual thoughts on Skys reasoning for wagoning Banez?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Nah there’s a pretty obvious explanation for the meaning imo
I get that, but it's quite unusual and unnatural for him to say it in that way. It's such a roundabout way of saying "I'm not scum" which makes you look like saying you are scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I guess that's fair. What are your actual thoughts on Skys reasoning for wagoning Banez?

For now, its the kind of things ive seen her do as town before. And its the kind of detail and reaction that would get her spidey sense going. I buy it for now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Bit of a weird sticking point

It’s not like sky hasn’t played with EV before. Why would it be weird for her to assume he plays the same way she’s seen?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Must have gotten EV and Banez mixed up, sorry. I feel like I characterise what one would call "low tier players" mostly the same, that they tend to act out more when they're not scum. That's probably where that was coming from
I get that, but it's quite unusual and unnatural for him to say it in that way. It's such a roundabout way of saying "I'm not scum" which makes you look like saying you are scum.

Both of these look like you're trying to force in generic reasons for your reads :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.