Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also yeah, I got to experience scum Banez first hand that game and outside of motivating Jeff and gaining town cred that way, he was positively frightened to contribute to the game at all. This just seems like town Banez.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Poyser (1) - Banez
Banez (1) - Sky
Jeff (1) - Tweet
Odo (1) - Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
yeah I pretty much feel the same (t/t is likelier) , i dont think banez really needs to spend that much time arguing with sky 2 pages in when he can easily just ignore that. even my vote that early on isnt really significant, so annoyed town seems likelier for banez.

and good news, poyser and tweet's read are exactly what I wanted to get from them if they were town. :WOW

unvote
You say your vote is insignificant but I'm gonna have to insist on an explanation for it anyway :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And you nearly bombed the game for us by panicking in QT, i had to calm you down.
This is true, I even fake claimed SK during the last dayphase without any real need for it lmao.

Reactions: Banez

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I played the game more in QT than in thread in that game.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Any reads other than banez skybot
EV thinking someone is troublesome and not voting them feels odd. Feels too reserved for him. Perhaps the calling Banez troublesome was a bit of noncomittal performative shading

Jeff I want to call town, he's going at it on all fronts it seems which is what I expect from known TOWN LEADER Jeff. Even though I disagree with how he sees Banez (you sure you don't want to pursue that "I will stay undefeated" comment further??)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
EV thinking someone is troublesome and not voting them feels odd. Feels too reserved for him. Perhaps the calling Banez troublesome was a bit of noncomittal performative shading

Jeff I want to call town, he's going at it on all fronts it seems which is what I expect from known TOWN LEADER Jeff. Even though I disagree with how he sees Banez (you sure you don't want to pursue that "I will stay undefeated" comment further??)
Have you kept track of the games over here during your hiatus?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You say your vote is insignificant but I'm gonna have to insist on an explanation for it anyway :cozy

Happy to oblige. Sky seemed town, so me following her was fine. Had no actual read on banez, but i wanted to see if a) something would come of it and get a better read on banez or b) some poor sap blindly follows or c) ppl come in gave their own reads, giving me a read on them.

considering ppl were around and seemingly active, felt a good time to cast a line and go fishing

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree this feels like town Banez. He really doesn't give a fuck about dying as town or if you vote him because he knows you'll look bad from his flip and this just seems like that same attitude towards Jeff and Sky's votes on him.

Not gonna be so quick to give Sky a town read just yet though, still null on her.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Happy to oblige. Sky seemed town, so me following her was fine. Had no actual read on banez, but i wanted to see if a) something would come of it and get a better read on banez or b) some poor sap blindly follows or c) ppl come in gave their own reads, giving me a read on them.

considering ppl were around and seemingly active, felt a good time to cast a line and go fishing
Okay so just trying to portray the wagon as more legitimate than it was? Why immediately stop without payoff tho?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

from my experience, these type of things are almost never actual slips. i would suggest for more slippage of information that ppl should not know, as pooposed to poor verbiage

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not really, I just felt the need to detach. What's been going on?
My point is if you haven't kept track of our games, it seems strange you'd attempt a meta read on Evans whom you've evidently not experienced at all ever since his return?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

This isn't a bad point, do you think maybe he didn't vote bc you had just said the 3rd one on a wagon is scum :hayden3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
from my experience, these type of things are almost never actual slips. i would suggest for more slippage of information that ppl should not know, as pooposed to poor verbiage
This is true btw, Banez has made a couple "slips" like these in numerous games before and they've never been actual slips.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.