Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No,more the thinking that sky is likelier scum than Evans?

I feel like she's been forcing stuff all game, her reasons for reading Banez based on that one line that she still defends despite wanting to drop Jeff's line about me, and also her "low-tier player" argument for Evans just made no sense. Evans on the other hand, had two awkward interactions that I noted but nothing of the sort that felt as forced as the reasons for Sky's reads.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

probably wishful thinking but there's at least a few posts + his post on me regarding ORLY that seemed a tiny bit off. a man can dream tho :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm literally commenting on Evans in every post what is this narrative that I'm ignoring him

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm literally commenting on Evans in every post what is this narrative that I'm ignoring him

I said you were reluctant, not that you weren’t saying anything

He on the other hand appears to have a blind spot regarding you, which is odd cause theres nothing else really going on?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Explain your scum read for me please?
Everything you do just seems so noncommittal. You seem unwilling to put your money where your mouth is on anything. Plus there's the way my scum read Chris acts toward you (described previously), that's just the icing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's fair Evans has replied to me asking about my thoughts on him but he hasn't given any on me that I recall :deandre

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I've seen enough to ask for a claim, mr chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That's fair Evans has replied to me asking about my thoughts on him but he hasn't given any on me that I recall :deandre

But on its own, that isn’t really indicative of anything - it’s the combined effect of your perception of each other

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1. Evans
2. Chris - his thoughts aren't up with his scum reads, he's been caught out in questioning and looks to be on the back foot. He's weirdly dancing around opinions of me as well when I shut that down with him. Says his two scum leans are voting me, but I'm also a scum lean?
3. Jeff - felt his early interactions with Sky have been meh, but he's pushing and prodding as he normally does for town IMO
10. Poyser - pretty much as above. Felt after watching how he plays as scum in the QT and Castlevania game where I said early he was with Haza and it was correct. Just pushing those initial vibes/gut feeling a bit.
11. Banez - Every town performance from Banez I've seen, he's cocky and will try to trip you up to embarrass you. That's what I'm seeing here. He was probably sat really smug with a coffee as he posted it and thought "lol I can't wait for someone to think it's real!"
13. Sky - busybodying, her desperate claim on Banez was questionable and now her play around Chris and me has been erratic. Similar pattern to all of them though. She voted Banez and started baiting him with sarcastic/patronising comments and then started baiting myself with "low tier" comments and is now accusing me of being aligned with Chris where her vote is.

Breadcrumbing.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Both Evans and Chris think each other is scum and yet have sky as their strongest scum read lol

It might be too obvious

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This is gonna be funnier than that time Rick turned himself into a pickle, called pickle Rick if they’re both scum :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the thing with both your points on sky, chris/ev (which is funny as they are similar), is that what you are accusing of is pretty much par for the course and something I personally would expect her to do. now this could be explained by the fact neither of you have played with her much, but then that kindof goes out the window as chris played at least a few times with her, and is well aware of her take no prisoners and get sussy at the tiniest detail town meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.