Creed 3 (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
What the hell is wrong with people? Why would they fight during the movie?

It’s really nothing new. People were fighting and killing each other after screenings of The Warriors, and that came out in 1979.

”I am the past, come back to haunt you, Lo Pan.”

- Egg Shen via Six Demon Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You both got it right here. Awesome movie. Great performances from Killmonger, Kang, and Valkyrie.

I really dig how they did the final fight but do think they could have had it go a couple minutes longer. And I'd say they have the 4th movie already figured out based on what happened in 3. Don't want to post it due to spoilers but it would make sense, as the heel would be easily justified in his actions (also can't wait for Creed 7 with the new lead)

Use the Spoiler Tags because I'm interested in where you think the 4th Film might go. I can totally see down the road Creed's Daughter being the Star.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Use the Spoiler Tags because I'm interested in where you think the 4th Film might go. I can totally see down the road Creed's Daughter being the Star.
Feilix was the Champ. Creeds homie weaseled his way into a championship match on short notice, cheated in the fight to win, and Creed came back to beat him. Felix should be the opponent for Creed 4, and hell it'd be hard to root against him.

And once the Creed kid comes of age, she totally needs to be the focal point. MBJ can retire for good from boxing and become the trainer/mentor. Don't know if it'd be Creed 5 or Creed 6. I'd be intrigued to see them have a deaf fighter in the lead.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Feilix was the Champ. Creeds homie weaseled his way into a championship match on short notice, cheated in the fight to win, and Creed came back to beat him. Felix should be the opponent for Creed 4, and hell it'd be hard to root against him.

And once the Creed kid comes of age, she totally needs to be the focal point. MBJ can retire for good from boxing and become the trainer/mentor. Don't know if it'd be Creed 5 or Creed 6. I'd be intrigued to see them have a deaf fighter in the lead.

Interesting to say the least I must say. You could go into his fear of getting beaten up badly like he did vs Dame while also talking about his Anxiety and Depression that comes with that happened to him. Problem is Felix looks like a guy that should be fighting two levels down from Creed rather than Heavyweight I feel. I don't think Adonis would have a problem with him to be honest. I still think Adonis needing to fight someone outside the Realm of the Boxing Ring interests me greatly. I'm not talking about fighting in the streets like Tommy and Rocky did but Adonis getting accussed of a Murder and having to fight a World Champion in Prison. They did something similar to that in the first Undisputed Film with Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames. The Sequels were even better with Ving Rhames Character played by Michael Jai needing to learn a more MMA style Offense to take on a Boyka played by Scott Atkins. After that the next 2 Films Boyka becomes the focal point.

As for Creed's Daughter I think it could Oscar worthy to see the struggle of their Daughter becoming a fighter and try to live up to the family name.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Interesting to say the least I must say. You could go into his fear of getting beaten up badly like he did vs Dame while also talking about his Anxiety and Depression that comes with that happened to him. Problem is Felix looks like a guy that should be fighting two levels down from Creed rather than Heavyweight I feel. I don't think Adonis would have a problem with him to be honest. I still think Adonis needing to fight someone outside the Realm of the Boxing Ring interests me greatly. I'm not talking about fighting in the streets like Tommy and Rocky did but Adonis getting accussed of a Murder and having to fight a World Champion in Prison. They did something similar to that in the first Undisputed Film with Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames. The Sequels were even better with Ving Rhames Character played by Michael Jai needing to learn a more MMA style Offense to take on a Boyka played by Scott Atkins. After that the next 2 Films Boyka becomes the focal point.

As for Creed's Daughter I think it could Oscar worthy to see the struggle of their Daughter becoming a fighter and try to live up to the family name.
That's the big idea here though. What if in Creed 4 the villian isn't Felix, but the villain is CREED? Throw the whole thing on it's head. Of course by the end of the film he redeems himself. Then in Creed 5 have him fight a non-boxer, and hell have the guy played by the actual Michael Jai White cause that dude is badass.

• Wow
Reactions: Apoho Creed