Creating a stable.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
That still makes me the showstopper and the main event. And if your not down with that I've got two words for ya....

Don't make me bury you! :bury:

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm basically the Jericho of this forum.

With my superior intellect and your charisma Saylor, we can take over this forum. I would like the join your stable so we can wipe out the BWO on here once and for all, and claim what is rightfully ours.

2c30fc9973c92335b987946eba3e5f22.jpg

Reactions: Saylor

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Now listen here brother, I slammed the 500lb giant known as Jeebak jack. Powered on by the roars of my literal dozen seabsamaniacs. So listen here Jack you don't challenge the drunker to a wheelchair match with all the maniacs screaming on, knowing they will live forever.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Now listen here brother, I slammed the 500lb giant known as Jeebak jack. Powered on by the roars of my literal dozen seabsamaniacs. So listen here Jack you don't challenge the drunker to a wheelchair match with all the maniacs screaming on, knowing they will live forever.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

This guys finisher is the drunken leg drop

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
CM Drunk said:

:laugh:

51ec288d394bf2435b18fdd7206dea82.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm a leader, not a follower.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Congratulations to #Heel on becoming the latest member to the stable. With #HEEL's excellence and what he brings would be beneficial in order to take over the forum and to take out Crayo, once and for all. @[Crayo] is known to be Triple H. I say we just hire Brock Lesnar to take Crayo out. :laugh:

Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm a leader, not a follower.

I guess your not on twitter then. :laugh:

Stopspot

Reaction score
You'll have to get Bork Laser to take out Crayo. Lesnar does not believe in the internet.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
You'll have to get Bork Laser to take out Crayo. Lesnar does not believe in the internet.

I'll just hire out a complete monster to take him out. :ace:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Everyone knows that me, Testify and R'Albin are the Degeneration-X of this board. :true: