Creating a stable.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
You must be wondering what is this about! Do not fear, for all you fools and idiotic hypocrites that may not like this I'd like to reveal the plan of the future, the plan that's going to change this forums industry, the plan that's going to revolutionize the aspect of this board. This stable is going to take over the forum and we're going to claim what's ours. Like it or not, we're here to take over the forum. You either join us or your against us. Who wants to participate in taking over this forum? This stable is here to do whatever we like. (The stable will be listed in this post, officially. If you'd like to join post saying you want to join and please state why. Let's have some fun.)

Current members of the stable:

- Saylor.
- #Heel. (Y2J, Chris Jehrico.)

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The intentions are good and that's to take over the forum. The idea of this group is to interact with other users and basically develop this into a group like, there's no real intentions other than just creating a group with a few members that can take over the forum. :sir:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The "NWO" of this forum:

Me.
@[Sackfist]
@[CM Drunk]
MORE TO BE RECRUITED.

The "NWO" of this forum:

Me.
@[Sackfist]
@[CM Drunk]
MORE TO BE RECRUITED.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
The "NWO" of this forum:

Me.
@[Sackfist]
@[CM Drunk]
MORE TO BE RECRUITED.

The "NWO" of this forum:

Me.
@[Sackfist]
@[CM Drunk]
MORE TO BE RECRUITED.

Aren't you guys more like BWO? :eek:tunga: :burns:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You know im the Hollywood of this joint. Biggest star, dominated this place and the only reason anyone stays around BROTHER.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
CM Drunk said:
You know im the Hollywood of this joint. Biggest star, dominated this place and the only reason anyone stays around BROTHER.

Well, I'm a part of the 4 horsemen DUDE. I say we battle this out once and for all. Ric Flair (Saylor) vs Hulk Hogan (CM Drunk) in a Wheelchair match, WM 29 for the most covenant prize in all of sports entertainment, the entitlement to say who's the biggest star. :baws:

BIGGEST STAR IN THE WORLD. :pity:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bitches you know I'm the showstopper himself.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Bitches you know I'm the showstopper himself.

I'm Mr. WrestleMania, that's known to be my role. I'm classed as Mr. WrestleMania however you can be Shawn. :obama:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm Mr. WrestleMania, that's known to be my role. I'm classed as Mr. WrestleMania however you can be Shawn. :obama:

That still makes me the showstopper and the main event. And if your not down with that I've got two words for ya....