Creamy Wet Dreams Part one

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Seriously.
All these fuckers need to go where they are appreciated.
Cause I sure as hell don't want them on MY forum.
:shifty:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
So like.......Our Numbers Are Growing!!!........Our Boners Are Getting BIGGER.....WE ARE THA...ohhh shit, i think they banned me at fiv'esta'rs...........FUCK!!!....*punches a wall*

Mr. Mat

five star whats a five star:whistlesmile: & G1 i'm always in this section lol

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well i've finally did it......so like i guess i'm a 16 time chatban champion like i always wanted to be.....all it took was my five-star intro to get banned there......so...hmmm?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
hey wait G1 what tha fuck, ur at fivestars too; whoa did u get a new name there or something? i go by kenfan4life there aswell, cause here at the Father Forum IWF i can only go to chatbox and hell in a thread and i was only gonna fuck around til i got 16 titles til i turned cyber face and became a good member , but i got chained here like a puppy that might run wild and shit......anyways, word, so like IWF and Five'Stars bros or some shit like Raw & ecw back in tha 90's or are we like.....WcW vs WWF and stuff?

Hitman

Reaction score
They banned you cause of you intro thread about callin Black people N****rs.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
anyways.....anyone reading this, like if ur not part of "five" then i'm not like saying join or something, i'm just saying read my intro there its pretty fucking obvious which ones mine, but i think and consider funny as fuck...word.

Rell

Reaction score
Fivestar = IWF junior

only about 3/4 members are actually not from here :yes:

everyone else ties-in with IWF in some way

I WoNdEr WhY :rolleyes: