• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Creamy Wet Dreams Part one

KenFan4life

"So Like,while I was adazed and blazed with a 103 degree fever while i had tha flu, i was stuck in my own mind while smoking some asshairs and licking some pubez and such, but now.......well so anyways, I Thought about fucking david carooso in his hair then in his armpits til i got all sweaty and finished off into his ear while a cats head would be up my big black ass cheeks trying to claw its way outt and shit.."-rell telling me stuff on a msn conversation/ date: feb.19th, 2008.

"Yo Jake(my real name) I think Jas Likes Me....do u think I've Got a Shot with Her?"-rell msn conversation/date:feb.19th'ish ...to feb.20th' 2008

"jake.......just an update.....she's into Joe-The-Filmmaker...*rell goes offline*"-rell msn convo'/date:feb.21st, 2008

"JAKE!...Guess what....She's No Longer Interested in Joe The filmmaker, she found out he's a fat fucking White Boy...so I guess I'm in tha Hunt 4 Cunt again:jump: ."-rell msn convo/date: feb.22nd,2008

"I LOVE HER....peace out bro."-rell commenting on my myspace/date:yesterday.

so like, I'm Guessing Rell has some sort of "CRUSH" on our Fellow member Y2Jasmine...and since they're Both Latino'Neg'roz...i guess it ain't that much of a suprise to me, but what suprises me is that no matter how much i try to ignore rell, he keeps commenting on my fucking myspace and msn places...so like...dude, stop it :smileysex5: <joe tha filmmaker in jassy's hole...while rell watches and crys...."CHOColate RAin"

KenFan4life

I don't smoke, I'm like honest most the time, even online cause If Not, then GOD will Kick My Ass and Make Me Sick and shit, so fuck that....I'm honest...see?see?

PeepShow

IDK about you all, but ROFLd at "They are both Latino'Neg'roz." :laugh:

KenFan4life

How Tha FUck Did U get in here Peepshow?
it doesn't like list u as a "MEMBERS who have read this thread" so like...what tha fuck?....u a ninja?

Rell

lmao at this thread.

Stop sending me messages while I'm offline asking did I hit that yet :laugh:

and none of this is true btw, this is random as hell. ROFL at me commenting on your myspace page. That would be easier to do If I actually had a myspace

Y2Jasmine

Jake....If you dont stop this crap about me, I swear, I will scalp you. Its gone long past the funny stage.

Mr. Mat

jake has one wild imagination there ROFL@ rell messaging jake:roflmao:

Great One

Wow, Dylan beat me to it. You know it's sad when a whole bunch of people who never post here randomly appear just to post in KenFan's thread.

Pathetic.