• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazy story from an amateur soccer match in Brazil

More anarchy from a toilet in South America that will be hosting the World Cup, then the Olympics.

Probably not a smart idea to host both events in a country that is lawless in some areas, huh?

Deezy

DZ PZ
More anarchy from a toilet in South America that will be hosting the World Cup, then the Olympics.

Probably not a smart idea to host both events in a country that is lawless in some areas, huh?

Because Detroit would be a better option? Besides, outside of the poor areas, you'll be fine. Rio's fucking awesome.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

I couldn't find a video, but saw the pictures of his body, legs and arms removed, and his impaled head in the field.

Fucking vigilante justice.

Because Detroit would be a better option? Besides, outside of the poor areas, you'll be fine. Rio's fucking awesome.

What on earth would lead you to surmise that Detroit would even be considered?

Should be having the World Cup in Turkey, imo.

zigglerHEEL

I couldn't find a video, but saw the pictures of his body, legs and arms removed, and his impaled head in the field.

Fucking vigilante justice.

thought there was one that was attached to the article.... they may have taken it down.... probably a good idea... didn't see it but heard it was just gruesome

Deezy

DZ PZ
What on earth would lead you to surmise that Detroit would even be considered?

Should be having the World Cup in Turkey, imo.

Why would it be better in Turkey? They're not good enough to win the shit in their own country.Like this type of crap is going to be pulled during the World Cup, sheeeet the army will make sure of that.

Why would it be better in Turkey? They're not good enough to win the shit in their own country.Like this type of crap is going to be pulled during the World Cup, sheeeet the army will make sure of that.

Was South Africa "good enough" to win it in their own country in 2010?

Nooooooooope.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Was South Africa "good enough" to win it in their own country in 2010?

Nooooooooope.

And your point is? Something I say today should have bearing when it comes to things that already happened?

Coulda,Shoulda,Woulda

I don't pick the places for the world cup, and it's not like South Africa was some sort of flop either. Brazil pulls this out too, it doesn't take a genius to say "hey we need some security for this".