• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CPT Q2 R3: Goosebumps vs. Hey Arnold

Which is Better?

• Goosebumps

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Hey Arnold

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

John McHenry

John McHenry
[video=youtube;93wAAspWy2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93wAAspWy2w[/video]
vs.

[video=youtube;Vuy2IlG8if0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuy2IlG8if0[/video]

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Can't believe Goosebumps got this far it is a terrible low rent show, which looks like someone mucking around with a video camera, and the kid in it is terrible. Hey Arnold by far the better show.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Can't believe Goosebumps got this far it is a terrible low rent show, which looks like someone mucking around with a video camera, and the kid in it is terrible. Hey Arnold by far the better show.

That wasn't from the show it had a thumbnail from the show used as the signafier.

I voted for Hey Arnold.

Last edited:

Troy

Goosebumps for me, I was a big fan of the books and enjoyed the tv show as well. Something that you don't see anymore either, a horror show for kids. Hey Arnold was good but was a pretty standard show as in nothing made it really stand out from the pack.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Goosebumps was definitely a rip-off of "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" and I thought that even as a child. However, the books were awesome and did a fantastic job making kids feel like they were "cool" for reading, something that's very hard to accomplish in any era, so I voted for Goosebumps.

Rated R Superstar

Goosebumps gets my vote. Overall it was a good show, made ya laugh, made ya cry(mostly in fear). I couldn't look at a potato right for a good solid month after one episode.

PHX

Legacy Member
Going to go with Hey Arnold since I liked the books better than the actual show.