Cowboys vs Eagles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

This Sucks! For The Monkey..[MONKEYSTYLE]

Ok, Rate the Wrestler 97 was Bret Hart, and I gave him 0/10 and Monkeystyle didn't count it.
Why?
I asked him and he told me that that was pretty lame and he didn't like that score so well he didn't count it.
This is un-fair we Vote for the Wrestlers and we rate them how we see them, I gave him 0/10 that was my personal View about Hart, so well just because Monkey is a fan of Bret he doesn't count my Rating.
This is Bullsh*t, I wanna fight with u monkey.

And what do you people think? Was it wrong what Monkey did?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Whereas the Imperial Walker Government has committed repeated acts of war against the Government and the people of the Monkeystylish States of Anthony; Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the Monkeystylish States of Anthony in Congress Assembled, that the state of war between the Monkeystylish States and the Imperial Walker Government which has thus been thrust upon the Monkeystylish States is hereby formally declared; and that the President be, and he is hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the Monkeystylish States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Imperial Walker Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the Monkeystylish States.

CHIMP CLARK
Speaker of the House of Representatives

THOS. RHESUS MARSHALL
Vice President of the United States and President of the Senate

Approved, MAY 31st 2007
MONKEYSTYLE

C4

Whereas the Imperial Walker Government has committed repeated acts of war against the Government and the people of the Monkeystylish States of Anthony; Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the Monkeystylish States of Anthony in Congress Assembled, that the state of war between the Monkeystylish States and the Imperial Walker Government which has thus been thrust upon the Monkeystylish States is hereby formally declared; and that the President be, and he is hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the Monkeystylish States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Imperial Walker Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the Monkeystylish States.

CHIMP CLARK
Speaker of the House of Representatives

THOS. RHESUS MARSHALL
Vice President of the United States and President of the Senate

Approved, MAY 31st 2007
MONKEYSTYLE

Uh, yeah okay, I don't think I should have said that :angry:
Can you be a bit with the Bret Hart topic? I know you are well educated and have had a Degree in English Literature.

CenaMark54

Why on earth would you give Bret Hart a rating of 0/10.

Thats just plan foolish. Even if you absolutely hate the guy, you have to admit that he was a damn good wrestler. I bet if you gave him a 4/10 Monkey would have counted it. A score of 0/10 shows some kind of hidden agenda.

I guess I'm part of the Monkeystylish States of Monkeystyle on this one.

C4

Why on earth would you give Bret Hart a rating of 0/10.

Thats just plan foolish. Even if you absolutely hate the guy, you have to admit that he was a damn good wrestler. I bet if you gave him a 4/10 Monkey would have counted it. A score of 0/10 shows some kind of hidden agenda.

I guess I'm part of the Monkeystylish States of Monkeystyle on this one.

What dude? It's my Rating, I see the guy in a Different way and you see him in a different way, you ever heard of Split opinions?

Bret Hart is still crying just because Vince Screwed him.
Vince and Shawn and Earl Screwed you Bret Hart, yes they did, now get over it, will you please stop crying??

:clap: Walker's win!

CenaMark54

What dude? It's my Rating, I see the guy in a Different way and you see him in a different way, you ever heard of Split opinions?

Bret Hart is still crying just because Vince Screwed him.
Vince and Shawn and Earl Screwed you Bret Hart, yes they did, now get over it, will you please stop crying??

:clap: Walker's win!

You win nothing. Even if you completely hate the guy, a 0/10 is a Blue ranking for Bret Hart.

Are you a hardcore Earl Hebner mark or something?

CenaMark54

I'm bored and curious.

So i'll take the bait.

Why did you give Bret Hart a 0/10? You do realize that would be no talent whatsoever right?

Bradders

Reaction score
saying a wrestler is like 0/10, that means I am a better wrestler than Bret Hart

Trav40

Reaction score
I agree w/ Mike, this is pointless, why did you make a thread bitching, because someone didn't want to count your vote. It doesn't matter if he counts your vote, you need to lighten up, it's just the internet, god OnceWalker, you like to give people 0/10's huh, me in rate the member, and Bret Hart, dude, you are showing how Blue you really are for making this thread, why would you go off and bitch about a super mod. I personally don't like Monkey, but I'm on his side in this one, it's his choice not to count it. Why would you give Bret Hart a 0/10, it's about IN-RING ABILITIES not being a crybaby. This thread shows how weak you really are OnceWalker, you get bent out of shape because someone didn't count your vote, really pathetic, you need a diaper???? This is the internet, these people do not know you, why care what they think about you? Are you that bad off that you need to make a thread about what you think about someone not counting a vote? I know you are gonna tell me what you think about Bret Hart and monkeystyle.....but you can wipe a cockatoo's ass with what you think. You need to quit getting bent out of shape because of the stupidest things, I used to and now I don't, and it is a lot easier on this forum, right now I am the most hated man on this forum, soon OnceWalker, you will be the most hated man on this forum. Quit your bashing of monkeystyle and quit complaning and bitching because you don't get what you want. Life isn't fair. You shouldn't care what these people think about you, god, this is only the internet. DON'T GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE FOR THE STUPIDEST REASONS!!!!!!!! I think that OnceWalker is just trying to be an attention whore. He wants everybody to cry with him, but it looks like we are on monkeystyle's side, (at least I am). Just quit bitching and complaining because monkey didn't count your vote.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know you are well educated and have had a Degree in English Literature.

Psychology.

And what I posted was the US's declaration of war on Germany in ww2. Changed for my purposes of course but that's what it is.

The Ripper

Reaction score
anybodys view of a wrestler is there opinion but even if you hate a wrestler so much but they where good in the ring you have to give them atleast one because no matter what they are good at wrestling

Edit: Now see if it was cena and u gave 0/10 i would agree because he is no good at wrestling he only has like 4 moves he can execute well.

Markz

Reaction score
Monkey your having too much fun with this. haha

OnceWalker...Shh...

Truth

Reaction score
Rep Added for that, something which is right, this is pointless.
I Quit but Monkey's are Cheaters and are Bret Hart fans.

Coming from the guy who completely flipped out, made a thread about something like MS not coutning your vote on a internet forum for rating a wrestler, and then saying you want to fight him. You are absolutely pathetic and might as well dive off a cliff because your life is already ruined for being as pathetic as you already are. How bout you get a life instead of bitching over not getting your vote counter. If you give Bret Hart a 0/10 just because he's mad Vince screwed him, then yeah I would reject that vote back to you and your pathetic life.

Nation

0 is nothing so why should he count nothing? and don't say Bret is nothing because obviously if he is real that means he is something.