Cowboys vs Eagles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

lol i was having dinner and i missed the action/ fun... again! :(

newcreature

Reaction score
funniest, thread ever!

^^^Without a doubt!

I don't know monkey very well, but he probably didn't count it because it doesn't seem like an honest assesment of Hart's skills. Giving him a zero makes it seem like your simply trying to drive the score down because you don't like him. Instead of a zero you could have given him a four or something. It's a low score but still acknowledges the fact that Bret was skilled in the ring. There, that's my nice way of putting things. Or in simpler terms, he didn't count it because you came off like an asshole. And creating this thread and all the posts you've made in it haven't helped your case. It's all a moot point anyway since he's a mod. Sorry, super-mod.

Great One

I wouldn't count it either. You're a fucking blueberry and are/were ruining the whole rating system. Who cares about opinion.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Wow dude! I cant believe you gave Bret a 0/10, but this is pointless, he didnt count it so who cares

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I love it when idiots make threads whining about stupid stuff, and then Mike comes in and say this is pointless and/or stupid and they agree with him. Oncewalker, if you knew it was pointless to begin with, then why did you even bother?

Also, regardless of your view on Bret Hart, the only wrestler that should ever get anywhere near 0/10 is the Great Khali...maybe some others, but Bret Hart, even if you hate the guy, you KNOW he deserves better.

So, stop being a whiny bitch.

the dark knight

to end this, monkey, you should have a rule in the rtw threads. no 0/10! make a minimum for every superstar. rating bret below 5/10 is ridiculous and totally asshole-ism. sorry OW

This Guy

to end this, monkey, you should have a rule in the rtw threads. no 0/10! make a minimum for every superstar. rating bret below 5/10 is ridiculous and totally asshole-ism. sorry OW

lol is that even a word? if it isn't I declare it go in the next dictionary. asshole-ism. lol Like I said earlier, funniest thread ever!

the dark knight

oh! so finally u understand my humor. i was joking duh..
but it does have to get in the dictionary :D

the dark knight

wtf monkey gave him 10/10 !!

edit- ok thats better. pay attention next time ND. no wonder u call every thread stupid u dont read them lol

Mr. Mat

Trav40
I agree w/ Mike, this is pointless, why did you make a thread bitching, because someone didn't want to count your vote. It doesn't matter if he counts your vote, you need to lighten up, it's just the internet, god OnceWalker, you like to give people 0/10's huh, me in rate the member, and Bret Hart, dude, you are showing how Blue you really are for making this thread, why would you go off and bitch about a super mod. I personally don't like Monkey, but I'm on his side in this one, it's his choice not to count it. Why would you give Bret Hart a 0/10, it's about IN-RING ABILITIES not being a crybaby. This thread shows how weak you really are OnceWalker, you get bent out of shape because someone didn't count your vote, really pathetic, you need a diaper???? This is the internet, these people do not know you, why care what they think about you? Are you that bad off that you need to make a thread about what you think about someone not counting a vote? I know you are gonna tell me what you think about Bret Hart and monkeystyle.....but you can wipe a cockatoo's ass with what you think. You need to quit getting bent out of shape because of the stupidest things, I used to and now I don't, and it is a lot easier on this forum, right now I am the most hated man on this forum, soon OnceWalker, you will be the most hated man on this forum. Quit your bashing of monkeystyle and quit complaning and bitching because you don't get what you want. Life isn't fair. You shouldn't care what these people think about you, god, this is only the internet. DON'T GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE FOR THE STUPIDEST REASONS!!!!!!!! I think that OnceWalker is just trying to be an attention whore. He wants everybody to cry with him, but it looks like we are on monkeystyle's side, (at least I am). Just quit bitching and complaining because monkey didn't count your vote.

kiss ass