Could Tito Ortiz go to the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I thought that he would go to TNA since he worked for them before. I can actually see him doing alright as a wrestler as long as his body holds up. He would be great as a heel and he is a good talker so all he would need is a little bit of wrestling training. Alright for the odd appearance or two but I can't see him doing it as a full time thing.

If Ken Shamrock is going to return Dan Severn needs to come back as well.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Ortiz was a joke! Him with his stupid little towel. What a cheerleader.

Blujay

Reaction score
I want many MMA guys to try and jump ship and burn out on the schedule and the toll it takes on your body performing at that level as often as they do. It would give credibility to just how hard it is to be in the WWE. The majority of them have no place in pro wrestling.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
hes only 205 pounds and barely 6 feet and hes in the 36-40 age bracket.so hes got those things going against him.if he coulda started when he was 25 it would be a slam dunk as he could work on his build and he could easily be a dbag heel.but its just too late.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
205 at weigh in, doubt he walks around at that weight. But compare him to most of the guys on the WWE roster, he would look massive. Not like it's the cartoonish physiques in WWE these days. But MMA fighters really need to realize that just because they are great athletes doesn't mean they could make an effortless transition. Not like you can just jump into a ring and run the ropes and take a basic back bump. That shit is tougher than it looks.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
His age does really hurt him, but I welcome any MMA guy to join WWE for a little bit. Anyone that doesn't like the cross over is just as blind as Hunter and Vince. It won't hurt business if a guy like Chael Sonnen came in. It would make things more epic. If you are going to say, oh I'd love to see a MMA guy join and see how crazy the schedule is just bitter and doesn't understand the concept of MMA when they train so hard to make sure they're prepared. I love both sports and actually know more about WWE but I have all the respect in the world for any fighter which is why I don't hate Brock at all. Unlike Dwayne, Brock never really buried the WWE at much other than some snide remarks. He never tried to erase WWE from his past like Dwayne did .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
His age does really hurt him, but I welcome any MMA guy to join WWE for a little bit. Anyone that doesn't like the cross over is just as blind as Hunter and Vince. It won't hurt business if a guy like Chael Sonnen came in. It would make things more epic. If you are going to say, oh I'd love to see a MMA guy join and see how crazy the schedule is just bitter and doesn't understand the concept of MMA when they train so hard to make sure they're prepared. I love both sports and actually know more about WWE but I have all the respect in the world for any fighter which is why I don't hate Brock at all. Unlike Dwayne, Brock never really buried the WWE at much other than some snide remarks. He never tried to erase WWE from his past like Dwayne did .

In the epic words of your man Booker T "Wut Da Hayell." It is a valid concern MMA guys don't travel like WWE guys do. It's a completely different lifestyle. Not saying they can't do it but calling people who believe it's a challenge bitter? Come on man, you're better than that.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I just hate how people rip on UFC. I know the workload for WWE is much heavier and insane but I hate how people are so bitter and try to bury UFC. I get what you mean Scott, it just really irritates me when people can't respect both sports.