Could they use Vince?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jeebak is not that bad even though he voices his opinions out like a bitch most of the time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Jeebak is not that bad even though he voices his opinions out like a bitch most of the time.

He flames alot and abuses the rep system, I have nothing against him voicing an opinion but he says it in such a way that just causes issues and he knows it does. He's just a troll who sees what we like and goes for the opposite for example the rest of us enjoy new talent being put over, so he wants Big Show to bury people.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Just thought I'd check, I wasn't sure if being a member of HF made you exempt, as that seemed to be the point of his message :lol: I'll edit it now, not sure if PM's should be public.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Damn I forgot that from my reply :sad: I guess he'll hack the site soon if he does get banned. He's obviously got l33t skills nearly as good as his wrestling smarkism.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol could of been him that hacked us yesterday :(

Would be a sad day to see JeebaK banned though because I generally don't think he's trolling, I just think he's that ignorant to change in WWE, so much that he thinks HHH is a better technical wrestler than Bryan/Punk.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
We blamed him anyway so either way it's all good =). I hope he is trolling as if he isn't the level of ignorance he has is phenomenal. I'll admit I can be forceful in my beliefs but the constant flaming and what not isn't required.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol could of been him that hacked us yesterday :(

Would be a sad day to see JeebaK banned though because I generally don't think he's trolling, I just think he's that ignorant to change in WWE, so much that he thinks HHH is a better technical wrestler than Bryan/Punk.

You lost me at "HHH is a better technical wrestler than Bryan/Punk".

:upset:

:lol1:

wk