Could they use Vince?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Could still do something like that. The "she" from Jericho's return vignette could be Steph McMahon doing her best to try and gain control of WWE for Vince. Corporate structure vs Punk, ends up with Punk going over biggest heels of all time (McMahons) while keeping his f*** the establishment gimmick.

http://www.wwe-careers.com/wwe/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=*AC5F80BAD409E322

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
They can definitely use Vince. He is a very good heel in my opinion. His feuds are entertaining and you never really know what will happen next.

Not exactly sure who he should go up against.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Goldberg said:
They can definitely use Vince. He is a very good heel in my opinion. His feuds are entertaining and you never really know what will happen next.

Not exactly sure who he should go up against.

The next big face I guess. Punk probably :)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Punk vs Vince in a Street Fight would entertain me, atleast we would see blood again..

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Draine said:
http://www.wwe-careers.com/wwe/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=*AC5F80BAD409E322

I have to admit laughing when I saw this and clicked the link.

In all fairness, I don't think anyone (not even Vince) sees Vince as being a major on-screen figure. I saw the "Dethroning of Vince by HHH" as being Vince passing the torch to HHH (at least in an on-screen capacity).

I still think Hunter is the new Vince. Which means Hunter will have to turn heel. I think that heel turn's being held off until after (or at) Wrestlemania, especially with the heat that Laurinaitis is drawing.

I think the higher power behind the text messages has been HHH all along.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Good post, I'm hoping for a HHH heel turn, he's so much better as a heel. Though I'm not sure if he's like Vince and would put people over with him looking bad.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
HHH put people over? As soon as he takes over this will be the sight.
8ffc510a20a3ffe23158cc0444008a10.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
seabs said:
HHH put people over? As soon as he takes over this will be the sight.
8ffc510a20a3ffe23158cc0444008a10.jpg

Only Triple H can find a way to use book himself as WWE Champion twice, and X-Division champion at the same time.

Epic photo. Liked.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He'll also cash in the money in the bank contract on himself, probably turning heel in the process. Then he'll have a match vs himself were he'll win the title back. Burying himself in the process :bury:

Snowman1

Reaction score
seabs said:
He'll also cash in the money in the bank contract on himself, probably turning heel in the process. Then he'll have a match vs himself were he'll win the title back. Burying himself in the process :bury:

Hide this from Vince Russo.