Could they use Vince?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince has been off TV for ages yes, but he's still a massive figure and a lifetime heel. What if he came back to run a corporate stable and eventually being toppled by Punk? He could put people over like no other superstar can.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I say he will be back before September/October, IMO.

Not sure what to do though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I hope Vince stays away tbh. He's a great heel but how many times have we seen Vince in some major storyline? Need to move on forward imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But to move forward we need a big star other than Cena right? Punk is that guy from the looks of things, he still needs that major story-line to win as a face.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
True, I remember an interview somewhere talking about how Vince enjoys being made to look like an idiot on TV.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I would like to see him feuding with a top guy.
But I think we have no chance, no chance in hell atm.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In storyline right now, what control does Vince have over the company? Does Triple H run the whole thing? (Explain, WWE)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm not sure, I think Vince is still chairmen of the board just has no control over RAW (HHH kicked him out of control). Then HHH got kicked out of control by Vince. So Vince I think is still CEO and HHH is COO but none of them can control RAW lmao?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, should be something like that.
Steph and Vince are doing things backstage, and HHH on stage.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm not sure, I think Vince is still chairmen of the board just has no control over RAW (HHH kicked him out of control). Then HHH got kicked out of control by Vince. So Vince I think is still CEO and HHH is COO but none of them can control RAW lmao?

Herein lies the problem. In kayfabe, nobody knows what's going on with that.
As long as they don't try to put Triple H in the Vince McMahon role, it doesn't really matter that much.

Although a CM Punk vs Vince McMahon feud would be classic!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Could still do something like that. The "she" from Jericho's return vignette could be Steph McMahon doing her best to try and gain control of WWE for Vince. Corporate structure vs Punk, ends up with Punk going over biggest heels of all time (McMahons) while keeping his f*** the establishment gimmick.

Reactions: Snowman1