Could Seth Be THEE Guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I think Seth, Braun and Lashley could be the guy. Sometimes I'd like tp see WWE take a risk and push someome like Elias, No Way Jose or McIntyre

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS!!! WILL SETH BE THEE GUY? HELL TO THE FUCKING YES!!!!

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
WCW? You mean WWF right? You are correct though a lot of storylines in the 80s were PG/PG-13 and a majority of them were pretty good. Also, I had forgot NXT was PG so thanks for reminding me on that.

Nope WCW when it was good (96-98) was PG. The Sting/Hogan angle for example.

It was PG when I started watching in 88, the old NWA was mostly PG, the good part of the New Generation was also PG.

Can't fix crap booking.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I remember a promo about WCW in the network and they had censors even though the show was called uncensored. I didn't watch WCW much either. I saw bits and pieces of Nitro tbh

If you have the network go back to perhaps the start of Nash and hall in WCW and watch thoguh to maybe the middle of 98.

Hogan/Sting build up, NWO before it sucked, DDP, rise of Goldberg. Young Jericho the cruiserweights etc.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nope WCW when it was good (96-98) was PG. The Sting/Hogan angle for example.

It was PG when I started watching in 88, the old NWA was mostly PG, the good part of the New Generation was also PG.

Can't fix crap booking.
Never watched WCW in the early years, but I agree you can't fix crappy booking.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
If you have the network go back to perhaps the start of Nash and hall in WCW and watch thoguh to maybe the middle of 98.

Hogan/Sting build up, NWO before it sucked, DDP, rise of Goldberg. Young Jericho the cruiserweights etc.
I'm still on 96 I stopped watching tbh. I used to watch Nitro and Raw with a scoreboard. Majority of the time Nitro won

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm still on 96 I stopped watching tbh. I used to watch Nitro and Raw with a scoreboard. Majority of the time Nitro won

I watched NMitro back then as WWF was on satellite TV which I did not have. Stopped watching just after the fingerpoke of doom.

I bought into the Goldberg push and Sting in the rafters and watched WWF PPV through to the debut of Kane.

Currently watching the AE and up to the King of the Ring 2000. Week to week NXT is better than the AE IMHO and when was the last bad Takeover, the best of the AE is better IMHO (WM XVII, the good PPVs, Rock/Austin) but the bad is fairly bad.

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
Seth is the man. I miss Seth being in the main event,I miss J&J security and I miss his high quality matches that were both entertaining and technical every PPV during his title reign.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
As long as Rollins is a Face I'm good with him being the front. Roman should be heel which was a + in his training days which they just
refuse to use because the wwe wants him to be a "product" but seth should always be face for a front but heel when he's low card.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Seth's face turn is one of the best examples of character progression. Seth's face turn is low key really good.

Normally people turn face and heel with no storyline explanation. Loads of fans want Dean to turn heel. Sure I do too...but you have to have a good storyline reason for his turn. I don't see one.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Seth would probably be a good front man for media interviews and things like that as well.