Could Seth Be THEE Guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nah, no one will ever be on Cena's level because of Make-A-Wish foundation. There's a reason he's the only one that won't ever get turned heel. No one has ever been on his level. Not even Vince McMahon.
I mean Punk was so over as a babyface. Every week he got the biggest reaction. But I guess Cena is a big mainstream star

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I mean Punk was so over as a babyface. Every week he got the biggest reaction. But I guess Cena is a big mainstream star
Actual crowd reaction, yeah, a lot of people have Cena beat. Rollins, Ambrose, Orton, Daniel Bryan by far.. In ring talent, Cena is great, but others have him beat by a lot.. As far as being the icon for WWE though for the kids, which is what WWE is all about.. John Cena and The Warrior are probably the biggest two.

As far as the actual face of the company in ring and promo wise.. I'm gonna have to go with..

1. Seth Rollins
2. Samoa Joe (possibly)
3. AJ Styles of course.
4. John Cena can cut some insane promos, and the crowd reactions are strong.
5. Roman Reigns. I say this because people boo the hell out of him louder than any other Superstar. If he wasn't popular, the fans wouldn't boo so loud. If he wasn't popular, he'd be like Mojo Rawley and get barely any crowd reaction at all. Reigns will forever be boo'd because he buried Taker. ...however that being said, Lesnar buried Taker too, but Lesnar gets cheered.

WWE fans confuse me sometimes.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Give me Alexa Bliss with a microphone really close to her mouth doing nasty things.
200.gif

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They shouldn't give up on Roman.
I don't think they should either but they need to let him get over naturally. Had they done that to begin with, the dude would have likely been over with the fans by like 2 years now.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I don't think they should either but they need to let him get over naturally. Had they done that to begin with, the dude would have likely been over with the fans by like 2 years now.
I just don't see him getting over. The booing never started till he buried Taker. Been boos ever since. (Except for Shield).. Even then, it was mainly Rollins and Ambrose who got all the crowds cheers.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just don't see him getting over. The booing never started till he buried Taker. Been boos ever since. (Except for Shield).. Even then, it was mainly Rollins and Ambrose who got all the crowds cheers.
Look through old threads...
Favorite member of the Shield

People were so hard for Roman it was almost cringy. lol That is just one thread too. I remember the actual crowds basically salivating for him. Dude was over when they were in the shield together by a lot. I always said I was a Rollins fan and my mind has not changed. I remember people getting their jimmies rustled in the LD's for his superman punches and all. Maybe the WWE seen the reaction that he got then and decided he would be "THEE guy". So in a way... I BLAME ALL OF YOU! :angry:

• Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think I said my points here:

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Seth should be the guy. Roman Lames is terrible and he's never going
to be what seth could be if the wwe chooses to let him decide to be.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Seth should be the guy. Roman Lames is terrible and he's never going
to be what seth could be if the wwe chooses to let him decide to be.
You know you could say the same thing about Reigns.

It's clear the WWE wants to push him a certain way, but if they'd give him control and let him do his own thing, I bet there would be a lot more Reigns fans around. Guy could be a phenomenal heel if they'd let him.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
YES....but.....Reigns is clearly part of a 'system' that wants him to be what they want him to be but because he can't be everything they want him to be he can't be thus creating this problem that he now has which is trying to be 'the guy' and fans are sick of the attempts made to being that guy wwe wants him to be. He has no personality however his heel personality would be much more open and accepted but they want nothing to do with that so its a fail as he is a babyface nobody wants. SETH can do everything good or bad.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Guy could be a phenomenal heel if they'd let him.
Agreed because they would just let be how he was is in FCW / NXT in the early days. I am sure more people could get behind him.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Look through old threads...
Favorite member of the Shield

People were so hard for Roman it was almost cringy. lol That is just one thread too. I remember the actual crowds basically salivating for him. Dude was over when they were in the shield together by a lot. I always said I was a Rollins fan and my mind has not changed. I remember people getting their jimmies rustled in the LD's for his superman punches and all. Maybe the WWE seen the reaction that he got then and decided he would be "THEE guy". So in a way... I BLAME ALL OF YOU! :angry:
The second time should re grouped though? Or the original formation? :p