Cosmic Wasteland

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
tumblr_nu4n3bi1oS1qlhou3o1_500.png

Meet the newest jabroni squad. They just lost their first match on Superstars. lol

Honestly, it's a shame these three have become get-nowhere superstars.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
What did Cody do wrong? Why is WWE just killing him? :damnn:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What did Cody do wrong? Why is WWE just killing him? :damnn:

Because they've got nothing meaningful for him. :downer:

Still hoping they turn him to Cody Rhodes soon, though.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Gotta say that silver face-paint and black cape does look pretty awesome on Cody.

I don't get why people want the old Cody Rhodes back. It's not like reverting back to his normal self will automatically shoot him up the card or anything. At least this way he feels like he has something resembling a character instead of just being his usual bland self.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They should give Neville more backup now, maybe Lucha Dragons and then bring back Stephen Amell for a future match. I really like the idea of giving The Ascension as backup to Cody, he gets more numbers and keeps the storyline going, The Ascension get to do something worth a damn and they can build up to a 4 v 4 Survivor Series match eventually:

Stardust, The Ascension, The Miz vs Neville, Lucha Dragons, Amell

In fact, WWE can build up to like 3 big Survivor Series matches this year IMO (Authority vs Bryan/Sting, Stardust vs Neville, Reigns vs Wyatt), they better not fuck this up.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, buddy. Cosmic Wasteland is here to job.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Gotta say that silver face-paint and black cape does look pretty awesome on Cody.

I don't get why people want the old Cody Rhodes back. It's not like reverting back to his normal self will automatically shoot him up the card or anything. At least this way he feels like he has something resembling a character instead of just being his usual bland self.
Cody Rhodes as Stardust isn't interesting. It's an unoriginal spin on Goldust's original gimmick. Instead of an interest in men, he's interested in space, stars, dimensions and shit. He has the theme song going for him, at least.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't really know what to say about this stable but maybe it can potential? If the Acension begins looking like Stardust then it'll fit in and the mind games have to be turned up high. Then that'll bring them into the main circle. Right now I don't see nothing with how the Acension has been since their debut.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cody Rhodes as Stardust isn't interesting. It's an unoriginal spin on Goldust's original gimmick. Instead of an interest in men, he's interested in space, stars, dimensions and shit. He has the theme song going for him, at least.

And normal, bland Cody Rhodes is any better how?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Because they've got nothing meaningful for him. :downer:

Still hoping they turn him to Cody Rhodes soon, though.
lol they can make something meaningful for any superstar if they want to do so. They're deliberately not pushing him.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, buddy. Cosmic Wasteland is here to job.
Is that a bad thing though? Honestly WWE needs jobbers and I personally LOVE stardust's villain schtick. IF he wins a big one ever, it will be short lived.

Keep stardust around WWE, just give him a feud I can get interested in for once.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Is that a bad thing though? Honestly WWE needs jobbers and I personally LOVE stardust's villain schtick. IF he wins a big one ever, it will be short lived.

Keep stardust around WWE, just give him a feud I can get interested in for once.

It's a bad thing when it comes down to the folks I like. And I like Stardust, I used to like The Ascension, too (when they were in NXT).

It's well-noticed Stardust is into his character, I just feel like it's ran its course. He's become a get-nowhere superstar. (Read: R Truth)
If they reversed him back to Cody Rhodes, he'd perhaps win championships (US/IC). But that's just wishful thinking.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
lol they can make something meaningful for any superstar if they want to do so. They're deliberately not pushing him.

Are you implying that WWE's deliberately not pushing someone whose name isn't John Cena? :hmm: Unheard of!

Reactions: edge4ever

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm apparently alone in this, but I'm highly entertained by the Stardust character. The addition of the Ascension may mean something and it may comes to nothing (basing anything on the results of a Superstars match is...well....silly).

I worried (and still worry, to be fair) that Cody Rhodes as Stardust will win just as many and just as important titles as Cody Rhodes as....Cody Rhodes. But, in all fairness, Cody Rhodes doesn't get a semi-important match at Summerslam with Stephen Amell and Cody Rhodes doesn't get back-up from anybody, much less a more serious (at least I hope they're more serious) Ascension. Stardust gets these things because the character is a comic book villain, which gets more of a reaction than any other character Cody Rhodes has played in recent memory.

Look, Cody likes weird characters (anybody remember "Dashing" Cody Rhodes or "Thinks He's Hideous" Cody Rhodes?). Stardust is as far as he's taken this, but at least he's entertaining.

And I also figure I'm just not getting that he's exactly like Goldust. Similar? Okay. Identical? No.

wk