Contradicting myself. I don't care

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can't say I'm not disappointed with the way he's handled things. It's okay to be vindictive to a degree but come on.

Either way I'm just glad it wasn't me who started this. lol.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I only made this thread because my friend had a girlfriend. She dumped him, then he claimed he didn't give a shit. Yet he always talks about her. The bitch was ugly as fuck, he is fully capable of getting much better looking girls. Yet he ALWAYS talks about her. He must care. I just finished telling him the hard truth. Then I got on IWF, and I decided that G1 needs to hear the hard truth as well.

Butthurt smurf=Great One

The worst that could possibly happen is me getting an unnecessary long post full of bullshit. Then some of his supporters might chip in as well. But those maggots are small time compared to me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The worst that could possibly happen is me getting an unnecessary long post full of bullshit. Then some of his supporters might chip in as well. But those maggots are small time compared to me.

I wonder if this will spawn off into another forum so we can have two pathetic IWF side shows?

Who made this other forum btw?

Also, while i'm at it.

Wordlife is cool. Probably the nicest guy on the forum. But he agrees to damn much with basically everything, and the amount of cocks in his mouth is unbelievable. He's like some type of wise bald old man sage monk from the east.

Or some shit.

You aren't worth the time.

EDIT: But if somebody like niggles asked me to do that. I'd do that shit in an instant.