Congratulations Wrestling Station!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^well and that too :shifty:

And yeahhhhh I know.... its MC, MS, WS, and CZ :)

This Guy

Admins have two colours to choose from, Purple and Red, but not in the same scense you guys do like regular member and vip or whatever. I changed it so now we do. But to do that my name had to be in red again for a second. And my name used to be in red all the time before Chuck created the purple.

Wordlife

AHHHHH man I thought I was going crazy for a sec there hahahaha

I thought I was seeing things, I knew you were an Admin, I just never saw ya with Red is all before... looked pretty good tbh

But the purple will always be yours :)

This Guy

I hate red personally. If it was my forum, the regular members would be blue, the admins would be bold green, the super mods bold red, reg mods red...but its not my choice and changing it now would just confuse people even more.

Wordlife

lol fair enough :)

Personally... not just cause people will bitch at me for saying this, I really like the baby powdered blue

Wordlife

just apparently I'll never get it (the color that is)

But personally I like it better than the normal blue

Kizza

I personally hate it when 2 groups have the same colour, bolded or not. It confuses the fuck out of me.

Just nitpicking ;D.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well we have used up a lot of the basic colors. Admins and super mods are the same color. What should the super mods color be then that is available? Brown :-?