Concentration Camps Coming To The US & UK?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
This is the worst thread in the history of the internet, and possibly the worst discussion in the history of time.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something here but what's the problem? If you purchased the ticket with a credit card, which is likely, then they would already have your number, right?

That aside why do they need to scan credit cards before you get on the plane? Doesn't seem to make much sense, what's their reasoning for it?

That's exactly the point MS. Why the hell do you need copies of my credit cards in order for me to board the flight??? Look dude, Im not the one making the rules here, Im the one following them. All I can say is read the books 1984 and Brave New World. Big Brother and now Big Sister are watching you. We've already seen the beginnings of this shit with the European Union and don't think it's too crazy that the North American Union will be next. Remember it's all to keep you safe and free from those evil terrorists, that we never seem to really find. Excuse me sir, Papers Please or you may not enter....

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Shit Mike, add in the fact that I know own Gold and Silver bullion and it only makes it worse. I absolutely refuse to fly. I just read an article where that fat cunt Napolitano thinks it's just fine for her TSA lackeys to scan your credit cards before you go through or you don't fly. BULLSHIT you're getting copies of my cards. And that pat down shit before you fly, that's just crap as well. I've heard some say, "well it's in the name of freedom and safety". So if your 12 year old daughter was getting groped and patted down before getting on a plane would you be OK with it??? Wake up America. We're getting more and more complacent everyday. Gotta hurry up and get on down to the local Wal Mart to buy cheap maid plastic Chinese goods that are marked up 300%. And then my 15 year old stepson wonders why his game that he spent $54 a few months ago is only worth $7 now. Oi vey. Im scarred for our future.

Maybe they should try securing the border first so "terrorists" don't sneak into our country via the loose border near Mexico? Why is it they put American citizens through all this crap yet "undocumented" immigrants cross the border illegally every day?

"well it's in the name of freedom and safety"
When I see people saying that I always think of this:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

I think flying planes into buildings is old news anyway. If the "terrorists" were smart they would of found different ways to fuck us over.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Oh boy, the border is in serious trouble. My brother lives in Encinitas, CA which is about 20 minutes north of the Mexico border. He see's stuff going on all the time. The war on terror is no more of an issue than the war on drugs. Nothing more than something to rally the sheep around and pull their tax dollars from. Seems the government really doesn't care about the border much especially if the North American Union comes to pass. I may be thought of as a nut, but I just don't believe everything that mainstream media tells me. Question what is going on in your world folks.