Concentration Camps Coming To The US & UK?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Recent events, unknown to most people, have caused startling results as the US Government have set up concentration camps for ordinary citizens, and those camps could be moving... Moving to England.

Several years ago, A young girl was arrested for trying to solve a problem. The problem was that the government had her name documented and labelled her publically as a “threat†to society. The girl, who went to College at the time, was a normal girl who exercised her right to believe in a political party. That was her downfall. She openly said that she disagreed with the government (At the time, Bush was in power) and she wished for another party to takeover. Months later, she received word that her name had been documented and that she was labelled publically as a threat to society and the government. Her name had been documented in a Fusion centre. There are 72 Fusion Centres in the USA. They document the names and have a profile on anyone who opposed the government. Naturally, they say that these centres are to prevent terrorists from entering the country. Was this girl a terrorist for believing in a political party?

Also, 10 “Residential centres†have been set up in the USA. Each has a set of barbed-wire (Facing in!) surrounding them. If these camps are to protect the people inside them, why is the wire facing inwards? And why does the rules of these camps state that no weapons must be brought inside that may allow someone living inside to escape? Clearly, children are sat around with their families. What is the reason for these camps?

Ironically, earlier in 2010, President Obama announced (In writing) that if America was in a state of attack, the country would be divided into 10 sections. Each of these sections would be controlled by someone who Obama handpicked. Yes, someone who Obama handpicked – Not who the American people have chosen!

Located near Madison, Georgia, in the middle of nowhere are several thousand coffins. The US Government claim that they are “Sitting around waitingâ€. What exactly are they waiting for? Why would there be a need for a massive amount of coffins unless a war or pandemic is about to happen?

Evidence that the US government has a reason for so many coffins can be seen. The US Government produced documents stating that a pandemic was about to happen.. Months before the swine-flu disease began. Is this is a coincidence or the government trying to set off a disease to kill their own people? The less people in north America means the easier it is to control the people and force them into concentration camps because they don’t believe in the government. Was the swine flu pandemic supposed to trigger the deaths for the caskets and then the beginning of more concentration camps?

Is this the future? There is evidence that concentration camps are already running in the United States and you can even see them, if you wish. This is a master plan, orchestrated by the US government because it’s people are unhappy with the government. Could this lead to a war? Nostradamus did predict that World War 3 would occur in 2010...

Reaction score
Oh man! I better worship the lawn jockey who's holding the Oval Office or else I'll be shipped off and never see my family and friends again!! Oh no!!!!!

Doomsday

Reaction score
In my personal opinion, the US government has access to biological weapons 1000x more dangerous then swine flu.
If they did unleash swine flu... what factors went into them choosing that one?

Also, 10 “Residential centres” have been set up in the USA. Each has a set of barbed-wire (Facing in!) surrounding them. If these camps are to protect the people inside them, why is the wire facing inwards? And why does the rules of these camps state that no weapons must be brought inside that may allow someone living inside to escape? Clearly, children are sat around with their families. What is the reason for these camps?
Remember in WW2 how we rounded up all Japanese citizens, out of fear that they might become domestic terrorists in support of the axis?

I should also like to remind everyone that there will never be another civil war or violent revolution in the US of A.
Why? Because the citizenry just have shitty pistols or the occasional automatic bought off the black market.
The industrial revolution changed everything, and you can bet your asses that the world governments kept the best things for themselves.
The US government would/will use chemical, psychological, economic & electronic methods of warfare to supress the United States uprising citizenry.
Also don't forget Infantry and Artillery.
They'd shut down the electrical grid for any place deemed to be a threat to the United States. Don't believe me?
However I don't think a revolting citizen should be worried about nuclear warfare, the government wouldn't want to blow up what they believe is their god-given gift.
Same applies for higher or even middle end biological warfare, because those things tend to get out of hand.

As for these residential centers... I'd sooner revoke my citizenship then go back to fucking incarceration. They can send me to Somalia or New Zealand.

Reaction score
Well as a member of the US Armed Forces, I can tell you it'd bring me much delight to be able to use some of our killing power on our own citizens. There's a good number of them that deserve it, tbh.

Reaction score
@ TIO: I wrote this myself... Why does everyone think I copied&pasted?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is the second time I've seen this and it still makes me lol. I wonder how long this stays up here.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
@ TIO: I wrote this myself... Why does everyone think I copied&pasted?

Well, I would like to know where did you the the info from.
I didn't accuse you of copy pasting. It's really irrelevant to me.

Reaction score
This is the second time I've seen this and it still makes me lol. I wonder how long this stays up here.

I've posted this on 3 forums - On one, the admin took it down so its only on 2 now... I got the information from several sites. Just type in FEMA Concentration Camps in google.

pumpt73

Reaction score
This is no secret about FEMA camps. I know I sound like a whack job, but we have no privacy anymore. Cameras on every expressway/freeway, which are supposedly to catch speeders...LMFAO!!! Im sure it does once in a while, but not all the time. I don't trust our big Gov by any means. In fact last year as I was leaving my gym, I got pulled over by a Michigan State Trooper because of the stickers I have on my truck. Im a proud member of the NRA with my sticker well visible on the my truck. As well as a Gadsden flag sticker. For those who don't know, that's the flag with the coiled snake with "Don't Tread On Me" under the snake. I also have a Ron Paul for President in 2012 sticker on it. The trooper says that I could be a possible "domestic terrorist". I conveniently reminded him of my 1st Amendment rights and that he had no recourse to write me a citation. I got my vehicle searched and got padded down. Now yes I do own guns, but they're kept at home in my gun safe, though I do have a CCW and in Michigan there is a law that says you can openly carry a firearm.

Im not saying that something is going to happen, but I would most certainly be on guard. Keep your pantry stocked with plenty of food and water, batteries, flashlights, etc. Be prepared fellas.

Doomsday

Reaction score
alg_trutv_jesse_ventura.jpg
This is no secret about FEMA camps. I know I sound like a whack job, but we have no privacy anymore. Cameras on every expressway/freeway, which are supposedly to catch speeders...LMFAO!!! Im sure it does once in a while, but not all the time. I don't trust our big Gov by any means. In fact last year as I was leaving my gym, I got pulled over by a Michigan State Trooper because of the stickers I have on my truck. Im a proud member of the NRA with my sticker well visible on the my truck. As well as a Gadsden flag sticker. For those who don't know, that's the flag with the coiled snake with "Don't Tread On Me" under the snake. I also have a Ron Paul for President in 2012 sticker on it. The trooper says that I could be a possible "domestic terrorist". I conveniently reminded him of my 1st Amendment rights and that he had no recourse to write me a citation. I got my vehicle searched and got padded down. Now yes I do own guns, but they're kept at home in my gun safe, though I do have a CCW and in Michigan there is a law that says you can openly carry a firearm.

Im not saying that something is going to happen, but I would most certainly be on guard. Keep your pantry stocked with plenty of food and water, batteries, flashlights, etc. Be prepared fellas.
Berkley
I've posted this on 3 forums - On one, the admin took it down so its only on 2 now... I got the information from several sites. Just type in FEMA Concentration Camps in google.
Are you on AWE?
Well as a member of the US Armed Forces, I can tell you it'd bring me much delight to be able to use some of our killing power on our own citizens. There's a good number of them that deserve it, tbh.
This... people, is a motherfucker who swore: Took AN OATH! To uphold the constitution of our country. Typical government SLAVE!

Reaction score
If I had the opportunity, I'd serve "Steel Rain" to some pieces of shit in this country. There's some US citizens that more than deserve it.