Comedies That Were Cancelled Too Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

That was the show that was on Comedy Central a few years back right?
Never really watched to much of it, what I watched was pretty funny though

straight_edge76

Yeah, it was pretty funny. Vulgar. But funny.

What about that show One on One with Kyla Pratt? That shit was hilarious. And she's hot as hell.

straight_edge76

Ehh yeah I guess you are right, some of it was pretty funny imo

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
His show was too much hit and miss. More miss than hit. Ive seen I think 2 of his stand-ups and didn't watch either of them all the way through.

straight_edge76

Yeah, he was that from what I remember. Either hilarious or dumb.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
What about that show One on One with Kyla Pratt? That shit was hilarious. And she's hot as hell.
LOL, damn I missed that show on the real. And yeah Kyla Pratt was a sight to see in the show too. Her father cracked me the hell up though.

Great One

One on One was fucking epic. But like 99% due to Flex Washington who is a bad ass. Guy needs his own show, he was the one on Snakes on a Plane too. Duane was awesome as well.

straight_edge76

Yeah Kyla nice. Flex is hilarious he was in Juice as well. I loved him in Snakes on a Plane.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Flex was in Juice? I didn't know that. And that's one of my favorite movies. His germaphob character in Snakes on a Plane was hilarious. But Kyla Pratt is pretty hot. She's the reason I started watching One-on-One.

straight_edge76

Yeah me to lol. She is the Beyonce of my age group if you ask me. Yeah Flex is in Juice he has a small part in the DJ tryout scene with Queen Latifa (SP?)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Oh snap One on One fans?! That show was jokes, not like some shows that like lose their funny after a few years, One on One kept folks laughing. Then they decided to change the format, lose Flex and got cancelled. SHM at the writers.

straight_edge76

Up until Flex was kicked off in a sense the show wasn't nearly as funny. Still it was hilarious but imo he MADE that shows jokes so funny and Kyla was merely eye candy and for the young girls (my sister loves Kyla Pratt).